2005 Audi A4 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Audi A4 Quattro
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Check Engine Light Due to Faulty Torque Converter
- Ignition Coil, Ignition Wires, and Spark Plugs May Fail
- Oil Leaks From Camshaft Chain Tensioner and Valve Cover Gaskets
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
2005 Audi A4 Quattro Problems
An ignition coil or spark plug may fail unexpectedly resulting in an engine misfire and possible illumination of the Check Engine Light. Vehicles equipped with spark plug wires may also develop a misfire caused by a failed spark plug wire.
2005 Audi A4 Quattro Questions
My car used to change gear very quickly but i will like to know if a bad high pressure fuel pump can affect the transmission performance
Need brake pads replaced.
Acts like not getting fuel. checked fuel filter nothing wrong. what could be causing this? Thank you.