2004 Audi A4 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Audi A4 Quattro
- What makes my front wheels squeak while driving?
- Does the condenser need to be replaced when replacing the air compressor? Replaced the compressor.It's blowing cool air and not cold air. Mechanic couldn't find anything else wrong.
- I Have 80,000 miles on this car. When do I have to replace my timing belt?
- why doesn't turbo not work?
- my 2004 a4 audi is leaking oil from the head gasket,i'am 100 miles from home how
2004 Audi A4 Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
2004 Audi A4 Quattro Questions
Wheels vibrate when driving at a high rate of speed. But the steering wheel doesn't vibrate.
I have a 2006 Audi A4 2.0 t and for some reason the turbo does not work. It also has a sudden lag while driving and does not go past 80 mph. Any ideas what's wrong with it?
2004 Audi A4 Quattro Reviews
I bought the car new I had to bring it back to replace the radiator. Twice I had to have it towed back to the dealer because it would not start. The check engine light went on about three times. I had to bring it back to the dealer to find out why. It was bogging down from the stop on acceleration. All of those problems happened when it was still under warranty. After that I had to replace the ...
I love the Car (A4 Avant 3.0). Just bought it so time will tell. So far it's exactly what I was hoping for in an Audi. Unfortunately I have to get the timing belt service done soon. Very pricey on the 6 cylinder.