2003 Audi A4 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Audi A4 Quattro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Audi A4 Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
2003 Audi A4 Quattro Questions
The passenger side headlights did not work, including the blinker. I changed the ballast which gave me the headlight and blinker on. The highbeam light still does not work. Replaced with new bulb, still doesn't work. The blinker lights up, but does not blink when you put directional on.
Engine replaced due to oil pan break. Crank and cam sensors good timing set with audi tools etc no vacuum leaks present and multiple minds have been working on this for ever!! Help
I'm throwing a 0118 code which is the high circuit. I replaced the sensor on the rear of the head and lower radiator. Started it up, same issues of constant fans, will not operate over 150*, reads cold on the factory gauge, normal boost for turbo is 9-10lbs, now in "limp mode" will...
2003 Audi A4 Quattro Reviews
My Audi A4 is excellent. It has 92.000 miles and continues in perfect condition. I drove it in Italy for a year and a half (miles a day - 110 - speed 110 to 120 miles per hour. I love my Audi A4 Quattro- is excellent.
I love my Audi A4. With Quattro you can gun it through turns and live to brag about it to your friends. After owning the car for 3 years I still love taking a 35mph turn at 65 and laughing confidently as the tires grab the road and whip you forward.
all 4 wheels just locked up on me while driving down interstate?