2001 Audi A4 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Audi A4 Quattro
- where is the heater control valve located on 2001 audi a4 2.8 quattro
- What do you know about an anti lock on the ignition how do I dis engage it
- the car hesitate when I give it gas. I have to really press on the gas pedal for the car to go. then once its going between 0-40 it seem like it want to cut off. At hwy speed it seem find. What could be the problem?
- Transmission will mot go in reverse. all other gears work fine.
- Car just quit while going down road replacing alternator Reilly has 3 different
2001 Audi A4 Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
2001 Audi A4 Quattro Questions
Ones which one does this car take?
With the cold season starting if i start my car and run it until it gets to regular operating temperature and then turn on the heat on I get a burst of heat for about 30 seconds then it gets cold, wondering if it might be a heater core of a sensor...
2001 Audi A4 Quattro Reviews
I have been driving my 2001 A4 Quattro Avant V6 2.8 for about 4 or 5 months. Overall I think it is a good vehicle. It is my first Audi, and I bought it used for a good price because it is older and higher mileage. So basically, I am speaking from the perspective of an aging Audi, for potential used car buyers. Body and interior have several luxury features including an excellent sound system, ...
I just bought my 2001 A4 Audi Quattro and I am content with the car but th eonly thing that is troubling me is the Heater. Only cold air seems to come out of the vents even with the car being driven and started properly. It is very cold at the moment and I am suffering my having to dress extra layers of clothes just to drive my car.
Just got this car a month ago. Car seemed to run well however there was a little squeaky noise when accelerated on first and second gears. It stopped as i drove it more. Check engine light come on and off. Now the oil light cam up, added oil and its still on. Havent driven it (this just happened this weekend). As i tried to drive it to get it checked it started a rattly noise coming from undern...