1998 Audi A4 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Audi A4 Quattro
- After changing timing belt and heads, why would the trans. Act like its slipping
- Airbag light on, car has 127,000 miles
- my a4 check engine light is on. code is po116. how do I change the ect
- check engine light on code error reads p1338 how serious is this code car runsok
- why a got brake pressure loss a ready change calipers master cylinder booster
1998 Audi A4 Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
1998 Audi A4 Quattro Questions
I changed the timing belt, heads, and head gaskets. The car starts up and runs, but now its acting like the transmission is slipping. I've never had any problems with the transmission in the past, and no fluid leaked while working on my car.
How much does it cost to update airbags?
a dont now what more to do
1998 Audi A4 Quattro Reviews
car running hot
I contintue to enjoy this car every day. I am midway through my second 100k mile chunk and still have no serious problems with the car. Occasionally there is something that needs replacement but it is what I would expect to need replacement at such a high milage. The only reason I rated the interior lower was because the cup holder options in the earlier model years of the B5 (97-2001) A4's ...
the car overheats, steam comes from the back of the motor when warmed up and eventually overheats. the steam comes from the top of a piece on the back of the motor and has no hose attatched. and the heater blows cold are all the time