1998 Audi A4 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Audi A4 Quattro
- my a4 check engine light is on. code is po116. how do I change the ect
- check engine light on code error reads p1338 how serious is this code car runsok
- why a got brake pressure loss a ready change calipers master cylinder booster
- How do I replace my signal/emergency flasher unit?
- My signal lights have stopped working.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Audi A4 Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
1998 Audi A4 Quattro Questions
a dont now what more to do
My signal lights and now my emergency flashers have quit. I had all the fuses checked and they're ok. I called the Audi dealer and they told me the flasher module was behind the red triangle on the dash. I asked if I needed to take the dash apart to get at the plug in module and they said no....
I just need to know where the little signal light module is so I can replace it. It's just a little plug in. This is a blue job, but have to make it a pink job, so please be specific if you have an answer for me. Thank you
1998 Audi A4 Quattro Reviews
car running hot
I contintue to enjoy this car every day. I am midway through my second 100k mile chunk and still have no serious problems with the car. Occasionally there is something that needs replacement but it is what I would expect to need replacement at such a high milage. The only reason I rated the interior lower was because the cup holder options in the earlier model years of the B5 (97-2001) A4's ...
the car overheats, steam comes from the back of the motor when warmed up and eventually overheats. the steam comes from the top of a piece on the back of the motor and has no hose attatched. and the heater blows cold are all the time