1997 Audi A4 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Audi A4 Quattro
- Where is the TPS located? The car idles but at accel it hesitates and hunts.
- how resolve low response ?
- Post battery replacement, How To, reset ECM or whatever so car Will start?
- How to check for clogged fuel line(s) or fuel filter & how to resolve if need be
- After replacing battery in 1997 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8L, it cranks but won't start.
1997 Audi A4 Quattro Problems
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
1997 Audi A4 Quattro Questions
my 97 audi a4 quattro does not accelerate with the gas pedal floor or half way .You floor it and wait for the car to gain speed trouble code p1136,p1476 band p0441 with 242652 miles it burn oil
Since battery replacement Car cranks, but hasn't started. Fuses are good, all wires connected..has almost quarter tank of gas, so I don't know what the issue is.
Everything electrical works, plenty power, but no start..?