1990 Audi 90 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Audi 90 Quattro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Audi 90 Quattro Problems
Various bushings—located around the subframe, suspension, and steering—deteriorate with age. A clunking noise when driving over bumps, accelerating, or stopping may be a sign of worn bushings.
1990 Audi 90 Quattro Questions
ACID leaked from outlet spouts of battery onto the hose which overtime ate away the hose // Also Brake and ABS lite sensor come on and beep>
5 years ago the odometer on my 1990 Audi "90 Quattro 20v" suddenly stopped working when the car had only 49K miles. (Yes, only 49K miles, and I'm the car's original owner.) Anchorage's only Audi dealership said the odometer could not be repaired or replaced on that mode...
I have a 1988 audi 90 quattro and I'm not sure of the location of the crank sensor. I think it is mounted on the tranny where it mounts up to the engine. The problem is that there are two sensors located there, one is a little bit higher up to the left. Wondering if it is the speed sensor? ...