1990 Audi 80 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Audi 80 Quattro
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1990 Audi 80 Quattro Problems
Various bushings—located around the subframe, suspension, and steering—deteriorate with age. A clunking noise when driving over bumps, accelerating, or stopping may be a sign of worn bushings.
1990 Audi 80 Quattro Questions
So I'm 17, and looking to get my first car. My grandfather was going to give me his old 1990 Audi Quattro, a week or two before he was planning on giving me the keys, it's started to have problems starting. When it starts the engine turns over, then dies. It takes anywhere from 10-15 time...
I am looking for the location of the crankshaft position sensor can anyone help? I have been all over the engine and there are no grey 3 prong plugs,even though the part i have is grey and three prong. It is from BWD Automotive part #css585 crankshaft position sensor for 1990 audi quattro 80
Can anyone help me find the location of the crankshaft position sensor?