1991 Audi 100 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Audi 100 Quattro
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1991 Audi 100 Quattro Problems
Various bushings—located around the subframe, suspension, and steering—deteriorate with age. A clunking noise when driving over bumps, accelerating, or stopping may be a sign of worn bushings.
1991 Audi 100 Quattro Questions
Windscreen and door seals been checked, may be the fuse box seal, would the water leak affect the starting, I haven't had a problem but the garage taken to for MOT had her stood out in wet weather and now she has a starting problem which was not there when I took her to the garage, because pa...