1994 Acura Vigor Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Acura Vigor
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Acura Vigor Problemsexhaust manifold commonly fails on the 5 cylinder engine and may develop an exhaust leak that is especially noticeable when the car is cold.
1994 Acura Vigor Questions
also the fans don't seem to be working can that be a problem to the cooling system?
What blew out? It's a 5 cylinder engine with 5 wire connections into holes on top of engine. Is my engine shot or repairable. Thank you for your help.
1994 Acura Vigor Reviews
My 1994 Vigor air conditioning works perfectly AS LONG AS THE TEMP. IS BELOW 75 DEGREES! If it's warmer than that-- I get nothing! The fan won't even turn on to recirculate any air at all! The past couple of weeks it's been in the 90's and a couple of times my air conditioning suddenly started up and working perfectly! Oh! And if I hit a speed bump on a downhill street-- then it usually ki...
overall a solid car. I have chased the oil leak at the distributor, repaired the exhaust, replaced water pump/tires/oil/-not too much more . Car will be 20 this year. 156k miles, paid 1200 two years ago. Handy-mans car, needs attention on accession, mine has always started and run.(granted not perfectly, but if you want that bust out with 40,000.00 for a second car, then you can expect a little...