1992 Acura Vigor Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Acura Vigor
- Driving just fine then I smell something electrical and the car stops and now it
- Which VSS do you replace, the in or out ?
- I have disconnected the tail lights and license plate lights. still blows fuse
- what reley controls rear driving lights
- i have 1992 acura legen iam getting overheatig, I CHANGE rad,thermostat sensor
1992 Acura Vigor Problemsexhaust manifold commonly fails on the 5 cylinder engine and may develop an exhaust leak that is especially noticeable when the car is cold.
1992 Acura Vigor Questions
Won't start what do I do
my parking lights dont work when i turn my lights on
still I AM getting overheating, only when Iam driving not when the engine at home ideling for hours no overheating
1992 Acura Vigor Reviews
bought car seven months ago looks great inside and out runs just as great as it looks everything original
Bought a fairly clean GS model with a 5-speed 1/12. Replaced ball joints. tie rods, and still needed more front end work! The ride in general is OK, but these cars need to be babied! Hope you have a lot of cash for repairs if you like these cars. The 5 cylinder engine is peppy and slightly hesitant on the 1st gear response. The front seats fit tight like a sports car and forget about room in th...