1995 Acura TL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Acura TL
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Acura TL Problems
The green "Drive" light on the dashboard tends to burn out, requiring replacement of the burned out bulb.
The exhaust manifold commonly fails on the 5 cylinder engine and may develop an exhaust leak that is especially noticeable when the car is cold.
If one of the power window motors is not very strong, and the window moves slowly. Operating the windows with the engine running will help take some of the stress off the motor and prolong its lifespan.
1995 Acura TL Questions
were is the location of the fuel relay under the lower dash