2004 Acura RSX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Acura RSX
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Acura RSX Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because the hydraulic valve that controls the engine valve timing stops functioning correctly. A failed engine timing valve will require replacement.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a valve in the emission control system stops functioning correctly. requiring replacement.
2004 Acura RSX Questions
Are there any new posts?
I overheated once but I still smell steam. I can see steam coming from the radiator cap and area. It is a new cap. A pressure test was done and there is a leak but where?. No coolant on ground.nothing coming from head or anywhere and the gauge is normal.the amount of coolant I put in is very smal...
My car is 10 years old, and after rotating my tires (routine maint.) I saw my ball joint boots were torn, as well as the outer tie rod, and stabilizer bar linkage boots. These rubber boots I need to have replaced, but I'm not sure how much a shop will charge me. Unfortunately, I don't h...