2003 Acura RSX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Acura RSX
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Acura RSX Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because the hydraulic valve that controls the engine valve timing stops functioning correctly. A failed engine timing valve will require replacement.
2003 Acura RSX Questions
My acura RSX's SRS light has been about a year after I bought it used in 2009. Repair places have turned the light off but after a few months it will come back on. I'm think it has to due with a Faulty Wire Harness For the passenger's side seat belt.
Is this something I can do myself without too much difficulty?
Looking for directions to replace serpentine belt?
2003 Acura RSX Reviews
I currently own a 2003 Acura RSX. The mechanics at Acura found galling on one or more cam shaft lobes in my engine. The symptoms of this problem are loss of engine power and a noticeable, louder than normal, clicking/tapping noise from the valve cover area. This is a significant issue that has caused me great concern.After doing a little research I see a trend w/ the early K-series and a lot of...
i have a 03 acura rsx type s . car is nice shifes smooth has 70k on it had it for 3 year the most time i hit vtec is like 5 time a mouth doont really race it. every fast.