2002 Acura RSX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Acura RSX
- Will I have to buy other parts when I buy the two cam shafts
- What will I need to replace my cam shafts in my 2002 Acura rsx 2.0 dohc
- where is the most common spot for a bare wire for the tail lights and dash light
- SRS lite is on. Tell me what I should check normally I buy parts n take them bk.
- Why won't my headlights work at the same time with good guses and bulbs
2002 Acura RSX Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a valve in the emission control system stops functioning correctly. requiring replacement.
2002 Acura RSX Questions
2002 Acura RSX Reviews
This is a terrific car--they should just call it an Integra. The RSX is fast when you want it to be, and fun to drive. Practically no maintenance issues, and great gas mileage.
92000 miles now since new. Poor dealership service for Check Engine Light--on--replaced Air Flow Sensor--solved problem @ own cost of $300. Parts more expensive than other imports. No problem for last 40K. Looking for long term ownership for another 50-60 thousands miles.