2002 Acura RSX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Acura RSX
- SRS lite is on. Tell me what I should check normally I buy parts n take them bk.
- Why won't my headlights work at the same time with good guses and bulbs
- My air conditioner doesn't work. What do I do?
- The green key light is flashing on my dash. but my key starts the car no problem
- Why does my engine suddenly sound like a lawn morrow
2002 Acura RSX Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a valve in the emission control system stops functioning correctly. requiring replacement.
2002 Acura RSX Questions
Does my compressor need replacing?
I saw the question about a 2005 and it said the key would not work. Does it apply to the 2002?
It flashes sometimes.
2002 Acura RSX Reviews
This is a terrific car--they should just call it an Integra. The RSX is fast when you want it to be, and fun to drive. Practically no maintenance issues, and great gas mileage.
92000 miles now since new. Poor dealership service for Check Engine Light--on--replaced Air Flow Sensor--solved problem @ own cost of $300. Parts more expensive than other imports. No problem for last 40K. Looking for long term ownership for another 50-60 thousands miles.