2004 Acura RL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Acura RL
- Air conditioner belt broke. What is cost to repiar?
- My airbag light came on in my 2004 RL. Anybody else have this problem?
- car radio not turning on no interior lights
- where can oil be leaking on passenger side the rear seal, valve covers all ok?
- My Acura dealer advised me that my Acura has a leak in the front differential.
2004 Acura RL Problems
The Airbag (SRS) warning light may illuminate due to one or more failed sensors. Our technicians recommend complete diagnoses of any stored fault codes because these sensors can be very expensive to replace.
The relay that supplies electrical power to the fuel pump may fail, causing the engine to stall or fail to start.
Acura extended the warranty due to numerous issues with the automatic transmission. Problems with the automatic transmission may make the car undrivable and can result in costly repairs.
2004 Acura RL Questions
If so, what's the fix? Thanks
problem occur after smart phone charger pugged into cigarette lighter
2004 Acura RL Reviews
front light panel not working
I have owned 2 other Acuras (Legend & TL). I bought this care in Aug 2006. No major problems until a couple of months ago. Car started leaking oil - rear main engine seal replaced ($900) & then head gaskets blown (arg). Put a rebuilt engine in it. It will be my last Acura:(