2003 Acura RL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Acura RL
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2003 Acura RL Problems
I smelled and saw smoke coming from underneath the stearing column and the gauge needle lights don't work anymore. All the inside fuses are good and going to check under the hood now.
Car runs fine the only thing that I can see wrong is the normaly lighted neddle for rpm, mph, fuel are not lit.
Acura extended the warranty due to numerous issues with the automatic transmission. Problems with the automatic transmission may make the car undrivable and can result in costly repairs.
2003 Acura RL Questions
Dealership has said (friend that is a single Widow) that by putting the car on the lift for a brake job, that the struts extend fully and can cause damage. And that they are not responsible for any such damage. Is there any "jigs" or other such tricks of the trade to get around this d...
I was driving 55 mph with the cruise control and it just started to slow down. I hit the accelerator and had no power. Pulled over, turned it off and it started fine. 10 minutes later, same deal on the road. Acura is baffled. Hasn't repeated and they don't know what to do.