2013 Acura RDX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Acura RDX
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2013 Acura RDX Recalls
The shift interlock system is designed to prevent the shifter from being moved out of the park position unless the brake pedal is depressed. These vehicles are being recalled because during sub-freezing temperatures, the interlock mechanism may be slow to operate. The could allow the shifter to be moved from the park position when it should not be allowed to do so. As a result the vehicle could roll unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will install an updated shift interlocking mechanism to correct this concern.
2013 Acura RDX Reviews
Overall a great car....but, the engine management system creates a very annoying vibration when the car reaches "cruising speed" whether it's 25 or 30 or 70 mph. If they don't fix it my next buy will be Lexus.