2009 Acura RDX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Acura RDX
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Acura RDX Questions
The transmission cooler fitting disintegrated which led to a busted radiator. Acura took some off the bill but the new radiator, etc... still came to 700 dollars. I'm a consumer advocate and a family member came to me to fight this; after all the car only has 42,000 miles on it.
The A/C works perfectly as long as the interior of the vehicle is cool or cooled. When the temp rises above 90 degrees F., the A/C compressor will not cycle on and the climate control blows like it was a hair dryer on high.