2008 Acura RDX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Acura RDX
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Acura RDX Questions
So my rdx is a champ and love it but for some reason it is now having a bit of trouble in response time, I am noticing that I have to push my foot down on the gas a bit more than usual. What is the meaning to this?
I was thinking it might be because it is due for a good oil change, but is there ...
What is the service requirement at 80,000 miles for my Acura RDX?
How does the plastic strip on side mirror come off?
2008 Acura RDX Recalls
The inappropriate certification label may be present at the driver's door jam area. This will provide improper tire and wheel information. Dealers will remove the incorrect label and install the proper label. The Acura recall number is Q54. This recall began on August 20, 2007.