2012 Acura MDX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Acura MDX
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Acura MDX Problems
The automatic transmission tends to fail more often than in similar models.
2012 Acura MDX Questions
1) Steering noise at very low speeds, like when you take off from a stop sign and turn either right or left. There is a bit of a "whine" or "straining" noise. The Acura dealer I purchased this from basically told me I had to learn to live with it because there is no fix, whi...
2012 Acura MDX Recalls
The vent shut float (VSF) valve case in the fuel tank assembly does not meet design specifications. As a result, fuel may leak from the fuel tank, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will inspect the VSF assembly date, and if necessary, replace the fuel tank assembly to correct this concern. The Honda recall numbers are S25 and S26.