2010 Acura MDX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Acura MDX
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2010 Acura MDX Problems
The automatic transmission tends to fail more often than in similar models.
2010 Acura MDX Questions
Dealer says it is too expensive to replace and it isn't worth the cost to repair it.
Do I need to repair my car if its gas millage increased by 30%?
How frequently should the belt and or chain be replaced.
2010 Acura MDX Recalls
A bolt may be missing from the interior trim on either side of the windshield. This trim can come loose if the side air bags were to deploy, possibly injuring front seat occupants. Dealers will inspect the trim and replace missing bolts as necessary. All owners have been notified and all affected vehicles have been repaired.
2010 Acura MDX Reviews
Just picked it up from dealer. I was going to just get another X5 but after reading a bunch of reviews which always seemed to rate MDX #1 in its class decided to test drive it. I was sold. Much better car then the X5 and better value overall. I would have bought it even if it were more expensive.