2001 Acura Integra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Acura Integra
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2001 Acura Integra Problems
The main relay, which supplies power to the fuel pump, can fail. The engine will crank but fail to start (or start intermittently).
A loud squealing noise on high mileage cars can be confused with a loose fan belt. The distributor should be inspected because it can seize, which can cause the timing belt to slip resulting in serious engine damage.
2001 Acura Integra Questions
Had my oil changed at the dealer was told that the oil pan gasket needs to be replaced just starting to leak $341.00 estimate. Is this realy worth repalcing on a 12yr old car w/ 180,000 miles. Iam adding about a 1qt of oil every 3000 miles and have not seen any leaking on the ground and have no ...
Have replaced 3 cats on this car at mileage interevals of 120K , 150K and at 172K. Muffler Shop told me Cats are failing because the front and rear oxygen sensors need to repaced. Did so on their recommendation and new cat replaced. Cat failed after 3K, now on 4th Cat converter. Muffler Shop tol...
Do both oxygen sensors need to be replaced when replacing the catalytic converter? My acura integra has 172000 miles on it and needs a cat converter replaced.