2000 Acura Integra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Acura Integra
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2000 Acura Integra Problems
The main relay, which supplies power to the fuel pump, can fail. The engine will crank but fail to start (or start intermittently).
A loud squealing noise on high mileage cars can be confused with a loose fan belt. The distributor should be inspected because it can seize, which can cause the timing belt to slip resulting in serious engine damage.
2000 Acura Integra Questions
Took it in to a mechanic and they couldn't pinpoint the problem.
Both oxygen sensors ok
fuel pressure ok
Fuel filter replaced
No vacuum leaks found with carb spray
Valve clearances to spec
Last time with a previous integra i had code P0172 and it turned out...
the brake lights are on
It doesn't matter how fast or slow I'm driving, the steering wheel vibrates while the tires are straight. It only stops when I turn slightly to the left or right. Been doing it for a while.
Now just yesterday, the wheels are starting to feel wobbly.
2000 Acura Integra Reviews
I have an integra type r and its amazingly fast NOT
bought a very clean 2000 automatic GS trim for $4,500. It's my favorite vehicle purchase so far when compared to 2001 Taurus, 2004 Lincoln LS, and 1998 ford escort, all of which i bought in the past. I guess my advice is go try a japanese motor next time.
Best car ever