1999 Acura Integra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Acura Integra
- first bushing problem now some one tells me its the transmission?
- The engine in an acura is turning in reverse. HELP me!!
- what sensors could kill my engine if not operating correctly?
- what are valve adjustment measures on a 1999 acura integra 1.8
- What is the cost of a valve adjustment for a 1999 Acura Integra LS?
1999 Acura Integra Problems
The main relay, which supplies power to the fuel pump, can fail. The engine will crank but fail to start (or start intermittently).
A loud squealing noise on high mileage cars can be confused with a loose fan belt. The distributor should be inspected because it can seize, which can cause the timing belt to slip resulting in serious engine damage.
1999 Acura Integra Questions
never seeen this before
My car has been dieing on me off and on for the past week, I can get it to start again after I let it sit for a lil bit and sometimes after I disconnect and reconnect the battery. It will idle for about 10-15 minutes and then just die! And again I let it sit and it will fire right back up to the ...
am trying to adjust the valves but dont know what they are adjusted to