1998 Acura Integra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Acura Integra
- How much is a transmission flush?
- crank nostart. I replaced plugs wires distributor/rot.fuel pumpcoil&ICM now what
- the battery light keeps coming on and surges the headlights it blew both lights
- what does it mean when you hear a sound everytime you turn left on your car?
- P0304: FF "Fuel system 1 open loop, Calculated load 43.9%. Fuel syst. prob.?
1998 Acura Integra Problems
The main relay, which supplies power to the fuel pump, can fail. The engine will crank but fail to start (or start intermittently).
A loud squealing noise on high mileage cars can be confused with a loose fan belt. The distributor should be inspected because it can seize, which can cause the timing belt to slip resulting in serious engine damage.
1998 Acura Integra Questions
The transmission is slipping and it takes a long time to heat up
I hear fuel pump. I have no spark still.. i had code p0300 p1456 p0304 p0303. P0420
so i recently noticed my car is making a sound everytime i turn left. the sound is light sometimes then it gets louder and it sounds like a loud bang. i have a acura el not a integra. please let me know on what actions should be taken and if this is a serious problem. thanks
1998 Acura Integra Reviews
THEY NEED TO MAKE A NEW BUT BETTER ONE IN 2010
best mpgs ever no car in 2010 comes close
I had an earlier generation Integra and decided to upgrade to a later model. This one for me didn't measure up with the body and interior when compared to the earlier generation. Aside from that the performance was good, good sound system, good gas mileage, and overall a good car.