1996 Acura Integra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Acura Integra
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1996 Acura Integra Problems
The main relay, which supplies power to the fuel pump, can fail. The engine will crank but fail to start (or start intermittently).
A loud squealing noise on high mileage cars can be confused with a loose fan belt. The distributor should be inspected because it can seize, which can cause the timing belt to slip resulting in serious engine damage.
1996 Acura Integra Questions
Ok I've been told that I would have take off all the suspension and short shaft to get it out I was looking at it and it looks like if I take off sway bar and disconnect the exhaust I could pull it right out can I
My 1996 Acura integra driver door will not open. It cannot be unlocked with my key, from inside the car or by removing the interior handle/lock cover and trying to manipulate it. It's a manual lock in the handle. The door is closed so I cannot take off the door panel.I can get in the car by o...
I have changed the distributor, new coil.I've changed the ECU and main relay fuses still the same thing I have put the distributor ,new coil ,ecu ,on a friend Integra and it starts right up I have change the wiring harness what else can it be
1996 Acura Integra Reviews
i have a 1996 acura integra that runs great when it's warm outside but as soon as the temperature outside drops my car will not start! It turns over and turns over but will not start unless it's pushed started and at that it takes 3 or 4 times of dropping the clutch for it to start up and then it runs really rough til it gets up to temperature. I have changed spark plugs, battery, cap and rotor...
I bought this car used with 194k on body and130k on engine. Fun to drive and fairly reliable.Only wish it was a type R 5 speed.