1996 Acura Integra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Acura Integra
- Is it worth it to replace full front suspension, front brakes on this 20yr car?
- I replaced the ignition wires and plastic piece for the ignition and won't start
- p0108 code its supposed to read 5.0 mine is reading 52.0 pluged in or unplugged.
- While driving on freeway amp gauge went to highest limit then car stopped.Why?
- Does my clutch need replacing?
1996 Acura Integra Problems
The main relay, which supplies power to the fuel pump, can fail. The engine will crank but fail to start (or start intermittently).
A loud squealing noise on high mileage cars can be confused with a loose fan belt. The distributor should be inspected because it can seize, which can cause the timing belt to slip resulting in serious engine damage.
1996 Acura Integra Questions
Unable to restart; new battery one month old.
Ok I've been told that I would have take off all the suspension and short shaft to get it out I was looking at it and it looks like if I take off sway bar and disconnect the exhaust I could pull it right out can I
1996 Acura Integra Reviews
i have a 1996 acura integra that runs great when it's warm outside but as soon as the temperature outside drops my car will not start! It turns over and turns over but will not start unless it's pushed started and at that it takes 3 or 4 times of dropping the clutch for it to start up and then it runs really rough til it gets up to temperature. I have changed spark plugs, battery, cap and rotor...
I bought this car used with 194k on body and130k on engine. Fun to drive and fairly reliable.Only wish it was a type R 5 speed.