1995 Acura Integra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Acura Integra
- Why does my fuse ECU blow every time i try to start it?
- Car won't start at all dash lights or turn signals don't work
- is this vehicle or does it have an interference fit engine?
- The right side of the instrument cluster is burned out,
- What's a fair price to pay to replace my engine cooling fan? Motor mounts?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Acura Integra Problems
The main relay, which supplies power to the fuel pump, can fail. The engine will crank but fail to start (or start intermittently).
A loud squealing noise on high mileage cars can be confused with a loose fan belt. The distributor should be inspected because it can seize, which can cause the timing belt to slip resulting in serious engine damage.
1995 Acura Integra Questions
They changed the distributor coil in my car after as soon as it turned on the fuse keeps blowing up which prevents the car to be moved but can be turned on sometimes
I have 244,000 miles on my Acura. Recently, I had a squeaking belt, I noticed a whining sound, and when I push in the clutch, sometimes the lights would dim and the car would almost stall. There is a lot of corrosion on the battery terminals. Car will not start at all. Do I have a big problem? I ...
when the timing belt goes ,do the valves hit the pistons?
1995 Acura Integra Reviews
very good car, rock solid reliable, zippy, and comfortable