1994 Acura Integra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Acura Integra
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Acura Integra Problems
The main relay, which supplies power to the fuel pump, can fail. The engine will crank but fail to start (or start intermittently).
A loud squealing noise on high mileage cars can be confused with a loose fan belt. The distributor should be inspected because it can seize, which can cause the timing belt to slip resulting in serious engine damage.
1994 Acura Integra Questions
The shift also is locked and wont let me change it to drive or anything unless i use the key
I pulled out the spark plugs while the engine was on and all seemed to be electrically okay because the engine died down after i pulled them out. though after i cleaned up the plug tubes and started her up again the oil came right back.
people say it depends on the motor