1994 Acura Integra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Acura Integra
- How much Should I pay to get my rear brake pads replaced? they are wearing thin. Also I have a broken wheel stud (front drivers side) that needs replacing. I already took out the broken one but putting in the replacement looks hard.How much should I pay?
- winding noise while clutch is disengaged, goes away when clutch is pressed in.
- when I unhooked my battery my cruse control stopped working. How can I reset it?
- Oil in coolant but no water in oil no smoke runs rough a couple blocks
- The car if knocking until I reach 1000 rpm then on Then on the highway it bogged
1994 Acura Integra Problems
The main relay, which supplies power to the fuel pump, can fail. The engine will crank but fail to start (or start intermittently).
A loud squealing noise on high mileage cars can be confused with a loose fan belt. The distributor should be inspected because it can seize, which can cause the timing belt to slip resulting in serious engine damage.
1994 Acura Integra Questions
There is not much room to place the new wheel stud, seems like you need a special tool to remove the hub that holds the studs in place.
The shift also is locked and wont let me change it to drive or anything unless i use the key