1993 Acura Integra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Acura Integra
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Acura Integra Problems
The main relay, which supplies power to the fuel pump, can fail. The engine will crank but fail to start (or start intermittently).
A loud squealing noise on high mileage cars can be confused with a loose fan belt. The distributor should be inspected because it can seize, which can cause the timing belt to slip resulting in serious engine damage.
1993 Acura Integra Questions
only happens with 2nd and 3rd gear
93 integra special ls manual trans cruise button light comes on but no cruise light on dash gauge and cruise cannot be set
Only during the colder months, my key remains locked in the ignition & the Park indicator light does not illuminate. I have to wait about 5 minutes for the Park indicator to illuminate, which then allows me to remove the key. According to a Honda blog it could be a shift linkage problem. It’s...
1993 Acura Integra Reviews
driver side power window dont operate,cant find parts to replace it, both rear windows operate but both is very loose and shaky that it reap the door rubber insulation when i close the doors. the glass you can move it up and down.
THE BEST CAR I EVER BOUGHT NEXT TO MT TOYOTA SUPRA. WOULD NOT SELL FOR ANY THING!!!!!!
I always wanted one of these cars and this one didn't disappoint me. The car handles great, has great power, good sound system and I always loved the look of the car. The interior was laid out nicely and I really liked the feel of the seats. As the car got up in miles the engine did consume oil. Overall one of the best cars I owned.