1992 Acura Integra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Acura Integra
- car hesitates- slows - feels like lack of fuel. today it died.
- What are possible causes for RPM's to vary from 750-1100 RPM's during idling?
- 1.8L engine idles inconsistently between 750-1150 RPMs, even after warm-up?
- My 1992 integra with manual trans. is stuck in neutral!
- how do I fix this kind of trouble.
1992 Acura Integra Problems
The main relay, which supplies power to the fuel pump, can fail. The engine will crank but fail to start (or start intermittently).
A loud squealing noise on high mileage cars can be confused with a loose fan belt. The distributor should be inspected because it can seize, which can cause the timing belt to slip resulting in serious engine damage.
1992 Acura Integra Questions
Driving, in gear, the car suddenly popped out of gear. I couldnt get it into any gear after that. When I shift the shifter, it feels like its going into gear, but its not. Tried shutting car off etc to put it into gear. Nothing works to get it into gear. A problem with the clutch assemblyor the...
start one time and then shout down by itself and never start again.
Hey all, whenever I try to put my car in reverse, it always makes a loud screeching sound. It does not let my car reverse either.