1991 Acura Integra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Acura Integra
- check engine and battery light came on then had problems accelerating.
- the shifter gets stuck on my car when the light doesn't come on, how do i fix it
- My 1990 1.8L Acura Inegra RS 5speed, seems sluggish
- new distributor new ecu and new main relay still no spark to plugs or fireto ecu
- Does anyone know how to test the main fuel relay?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1991 Acura Integra Problems
The main relay, which supplies power to the fuel pump, can fail. The engine will crank but fail to start (or start intermittently).
A loud squealing noise on high mileage cars can be confused with a loose fan belt. The distributor should be inspected because it can seize, which can cause the timing belt to slip resulting in serious engine damage.
1991 Acura Integra Questions
the fastest we could go was probably 20 and it started making a really bad noise.
when i put my car in park the shift light doesn't come on and it gets stuck in park and the key wont come out. Ill move it around and play with it then the light comes on and it works again, whats the problem? how do I fix it and is it expensive??
It runs and drives, but seems under powered and at idle runs up and down. I can only find related issues involving the AC472 Air Control Valve. I have ordered the part. Anyone have additional experiences and can help/advise me on how to fix it correctly.
1991 Acura Integra Recalls
1991 Acura Integra Reviews
i just bought one for 850 totaled and reconstructed it has 150,000 i know right for a 850? but the body is in good condition the only problem is when i leave it on after a while it cuts off, and the check engine light turns on right before it turns off, i've checked vacum leaks and changed air filter, has good spark has an oil leak on the left side of the DOHC but i know its not that, ignition...
Innovative design, snug fit and unique balanced symmetry and synergy let each car part and body component contribute to the overall silhouette