2001 Acura CL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Acura CL
- Why can't I drive in 3rd gear?
- Still having problems after replacing EGR Valve
- My computer does not retain the drive cycle memory at all. What can I do?
- Pls advise what the estimated cost should be to have an antifreeze flush including the replacement of both hoses, replacement coolant, and labor. Thank you.
- All the wire that go to my full pomp are out in hot wireed how much will it cos
2001 Acura CL Problems
The automatic transmission tends to fail more often than in similar models.fuel pump electrical relay sometimes stops working.
2001 Acura CL Questions
I would like gaskets and spark plug tube seals replaced also
2001 Acura CL Recalls
Honda and Acura are recalling numerous 2001–2004 vehicles to inspect for an internal automatic transmission fault. This fault could result in gear failure, which can cause the transmission to lock up. If the transmission were to lock up with the vehicle in motion, a crash could result. If the inspection reveals internal transmission damage, the transmission will be replaced. If no internal damaged is noted, the transmission oil cooler return line will be revised in order to increase fluid flow. For more information, please call Honda at 1-800-999-1009 or Acura at 1-800-382-2238.
2001 Acura CL Reviews
Mine's got just a little over a 100K miles on it. Have had a nagging electrical issue that I hope is finally resolved. Other than that, the engine is strong, the automatic transmission has been rebuilt due to the wonderful recall and the overall build quality is pretty good. My car is lowered so the handling is tremendous and still gets great mpg out on the freeway.