car starts for about 3 sec. then stalls every time you try to start
cars stalls. on 1997 Acura RL
Verified for the Acura RL24 reports
1 answerAugust 20, 2010
2 answersJuly 29, 2009
My Acura 3.5 RL 1998 has been cutting off recently what could be the it. Codes brought up P0300,P0304, P0305, P0306 and P0399.I don't remember what code P 0399 is for. On other cars I see P0499 and thats for Evaporative systems. Could it be same?
0 answersSeptember 29, 2014
1 answerJanuary 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
- My car stereo Is not working, won't even show that it needs the code.
- Motor starts misfire and quiets
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
- which SUV would you purchase 2013 Acura MDX 2013 Highlander 2013 4 runner
1997 Acura RL Estimates
- Sub Item 2: Replace Engine/Cabin Filters ($105 - 146) in Vernon, IN
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($300 - 879) in Denali National Park, AK
- Heater Hose Replacement ($184 - 251) in Jumping Branch, WV
- EGR Valve Replacement ($273 - 396) in Aurora, OH
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($54 - 76) in Huntsville, OH
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($972 - 1,194) in Merrimack, NH