Auto Repair Experience
- Established 1972
- 6 Auto Repair Mechanics on Staff
- 3 ASE Certified Auto Technicians
- 1 ASE Master Auto Technician
- 100 Years of Car Repair Experience
- Check Engine Light
- Muffler & Exhaust
- Oil Change & Lube
- Roadside Assistance
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Service & Repair
- Smog/Emissions Testing
- Timing Belts
- Tire Sales/Repair
- Transmission Repair
- AAA Member Discount
- Car Delivery
- Car Pickup/Dropoff
- Car Wash
- Child Friendly
- Early Bird Dropoff
- Extended/Evening Hours
- Free Multi-Point Safety Inspection
- Heated Waiting Room
- Loaner Car
- Military Discount
- Open Saturday
- Se Habla Espanol
- Senior Discount
- Service Guarantee
- Shopping Nearby
- Warranty Accepted
- Wireless Internet
Makes We Serve
- Land Rover
Message from the Shop
At CARS, you'll find friendly, top-notch professionals who deliver complete auto repair at affordable prices. Plus, you earn 5% rebates on all repairs and drive home with a generous lifetime warranty.
Here’s why our clients have been choosing CARS of America for their auto repair needs for 40 years.
* You’ll drive home with a lifetime auto repair warranty.
* You’ll earn a generous 5% percent rebate on all auto repairs.
* You’ll reap the benefits of free tire rotations when you buy new tires and free alignment inspections for all clients.
* You’ll help support your community. We donate 2% of profits to local victims of domestic abuse.
* You can carry on with your day when you borrow one of our free loaners, ask us to pick up and deliver your vehicle, or take a ride in our courtesy shuttle.
* You’ll have confidence that seasoned professionals will expertly service your domestic or import vehicle. Our team members have been with CARS of America for an average of 14 years. Their integrity and expertise are unparalleled.
CARS of America is ASE Blue Seal certified, AAA approved, and winner of the 2013 Super Service Award from Angie's List.
When you want quality, convenience and most value for your hard-earned dollar, choose CARS of America for your domestic and import auto service center. Our mechanical shop serves Glenview, Northbrook, Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Deerfield, Morton Grove and surrounding communities.
This score measures the experience, tenure, training, and certification of the technical staff as well as a shop's ability to get the repair done right the first time.
Tools & Equipment
This score rates the shop's computer diagnostic tools, technical information systems, and other equipment to make sure they can address any issue that may occur with your vehicle.
This score measures the experience, tenure, training, and certification of the customer service representatives, as well as how their customers grade them on overall experience, fair pricing, on-time completion of repairs, and whether or not they felt pressured into additional repairs.
This score rates the shop's amenities such as shuttle services, loaner or rental cars, a comfortable waiting room, WiFi, early-bird or off-hours drop-off, and more.
Parts & Labor Warranty
This is the minimum warranty the shop offers on parts and labor for all repairs.