it doesnt chirp, or overheat it just started yesterday. what does that sound like. wish i could explain the sound better. It sounds sort of like when u were a kid and you would clothes pin a playing card to your bicyle wheel. the faster you go the sound changes. Is there anything that could be rubbing something under there. I know this isnt much to go on. I need some direction. thanks.
cars making a roar/buzz type sound the more gas i give the faster it buzzes on 2002 Jaguar X-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- I use Ford parts on the engine, v6. Is the transmission a ford.
- Codes are like 14 codes random multiple misfires catalytic codes
- I'm having an issue with the car overheating, what can be the cause?
- When I release the clutch there is a brief lag before engaging
- why are my headlight conectors melting and why are my head lamp adjusters all