it doesnt chirp, or overheat it just started yesterday. what does that sound like. wish i could explain the sound better. It sounds sort of like when u were a kid and you would clothes pin a playing card to your bicyle wheel. the faster you go the sound changes. Is there anything that could be rubbing something under there. I know this isnt much to go on. I need some direction. thanks.
cars making a roar/buzz type sound the more gas i give the faster it buzzes on 2002 Jaguar X-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- What is the gearbox fault light? Car is in limp mode, is it the console sensor?
- My air conditioner is blowing, then I hear a sucking sound as if the shutters closed. Afterwards, cold air stops blowing. Few minutes later, the shutters open again and begins blowing cold air.
- i receive misfire codes on back 3 cylinders, have replaced coils and plugs yet problem persists, engine shudders above 2000 rpm.
- Brakes not releasing pedal staying down while in drive position. All 4 wheels not turning
- Coolant fans are staying on and killing the battery i take the ground cable off not to drain the battery.the next day i put the cable back on and the fans came on