it doesnt chirp, or overheat it just started yesterday. what does that sound like. wish i could explain the sound better. It sounds sort of like when u were a kid and you would clothes pin a playing card to your bicyle wheel. the faster you go the sound changes. Is there anything that could be rubbing something under there. I know this isnt much to go on. I need some direction. thanks.
cars making a roar/buzz type sound the more gas i give the faster it buzzes on 2002 Jaguar X-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- Why would the fan go out?
- How many miles does the Jaguar 2004 x-type usually last?
- I have a 2003 jaguar x type the ingation will not turn over
- One of the cable to open the hood broke how can I fix that ?i can't open hood
- What can make my 2002 Jaguar shut off while i am driving and never start again?