I have two carburetors ive rebuilt, one of them is from a 1962 jeep and the other a 1977 dodge.both vehicles have been sitting a long time .Now they both have very slugish acceleration.They seem to be sucking to much air at first and then the engine slowly picks up speed ,they idle perfectly and start good is this the carbs or something else?I have soaked both of them in carb dip for several hours.
carburetor problems on 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Hybrid Questions
- How to disable warning buzzer for "Seat belt Unbuckled".
- Why does the battery and the fan show by the mph and the battery looks like it's getting low really fast what is that?
- New Car Options, etc., maroney label
- Any ideas on programming my home-link buttons? The lights are blinking, the power is on, I have pushed the learn button!
- Heat is intermittent - can I access the control board by removing the touchscreen and stereo unit?