Car Reviews and Owner Comments

Car owners review and rate their cars.

This car now has about 75,000 miles. Tires and brakes have been replaced. The airbag light comes on during hard right turns at 35/40 miles an hour. The oil is changed every 3,000 miles. The trim around the windows has always looked bad. The car is kept in a garage. Still has the original battery. No other mechanical problems.
Great car, very reliable, did have some computer problems with the headlights going out. SF Toyota took good care of the problem, though, with no additional cost and no hassle. It's not a super fun car to drive, but it more than makes up for that by being very economical. GPS system and bluetooth are great features.
Very reliable, comfortable car for city driving. Not great on freeways, under-powered, and somewhat disappointing gas mileage. Not a single maintenance problem in three years since I bought it.
Love this little car. The only thing bad is the paint. A very cheap paintjob. After 3 years showed the first "haze" now I have to get it buffed every 3 month to get some shine on it. Mitsubishi Dealer said I DIDN"T wax the car, that's why it looks like that. Yeah right. I had the Eclipse before this one and that had the same problem.
Excellent driver's sedan. Go for the SVT version if you can find it. Solid power, exceptional steering and cornering, and a subtly good-looking, unpretentious exterior.
the reason i gae this car those ratings, was becuase of the milage I did before i had to replace such items. my suv rides and handles the road just like i want, and becuase i love to drive log distances and i very satisfied with the ride and confortibilty of the suv.
It's been a great car, but the exhaust system is very expensive to fix! The A/C blower went bad after 167,000 miles, and it took a day and a half to change it! Great mileage, a "Tiny Legend" my son calls it...
I'm very happy with the car's overall performance and love the interior and body design.
I contintue to enjoy this car every day. I am midway through my second 100k mile chunk and still have no serious problems with the car. Occasionally there is something that needs replacement but it is what I would expect to need replacement at such a high milage. The only reason I rated the interior lower was because the cup holder options in the earlier model years of the B5 (97-2001) A4's are pretty pathetic. I think Audi was going for some artistic note to hold your drinks but the only art is the Jackson Pollock coffee stain you get on your pants when going around turns. Otherwise the interior is great.

The exhaust and emissions are not the greatest but this is not exactly a light car such as a civic either.

One thing I like to point out about Audi cars is the incredible response between the steering wheel and the direction of the car. To put it in comparison, when you drive most american cars, there is some slushy feeling when steering in car. Audi's have immediate response when you want to make the finest detail change in the direction of the car.

This is a well made car with plenty of room to carry things (even the sedan), an ability to handle any terrain including snow, and plenty of power for a luxury sport sedan.

I recommend A4's to any and all of my friends who consider buying them.
nice riding car
be prepared to replace air ride and trans around 100,000 k
What a fun car to drive! Over 80K miles on our M3 and absolutely no problems. We have a fantastic local auto shop, Phaedrus, here in San Francisco to thank for the great experience. The car gets relatively good gas mileage too. It's too bad BMW isn't making 4-door M3s anymore.
This is a great car with excellent gas mileage. I have about 71k miles on my corolla and I have not had anything problems with it.
This was a comfortable car with a fairly peppy engine. I'm glad I leased the car as I was able to walk away without having to deal with the challenges this car faced after 3 years.
While this was a fun convertible to drive, I'm sure glad I leased the car and was able to walk away after 3 years. Forget about talking on the cellphone (yes, when the top was closed), it was an incredibly noisy ride. The car did not handle well either.
I love this car. It's the perfect size for city driving (parallel parking is a breeze) and the 4WD takes you to Tahoe in most any conditions. Living in San Francisco, the Quattro is a must - it gives me an extra sense of security on those many rainy days. I opted for the 3.2, 6 cylinder option which gets me on the freeway (and up mountain roads) in no time. I have developed an addiction to the GPS and satellite radio as well. The only negative is that we can barely fit 3 kids (in car seats) in the back, definitely not a car for an expanding family. I thoroughly recommend an Audi.
I have the 'R' version and this car has never reached its potential. The engine pulls well but the transmission is abysmally suited for its turbo-lagged output. Manual shifting needed frequently. The suspension is a bit too soft but the steering's fairly precise. Overall reliability has been fair, not great.
Utterly fantastic car to own and drive. Only real complaint is the interior trim surrounding the door. Fail every two years and are very expensive to replace.