Newest Reviews:
  • 1994 Ford Ranger This truck was damn near bullet proof. I kept up with the oil and coolant changes and air filters it never had any problems. I had the 3.0L V6 with the automatic transmission... it felt a little underpowered but it was dependable. It always had that power steering whine but my old Taurus did too. I sold it with 190,000 miles on the clock and it was still going strong, passed smog no problem when sold.
  • 2001 Oldsmobile Alero I am currently at 63,000 miles and I have replaced the brakes several times, passenger side window came off track, egr valve failed. Power steering pump replaced. Has had a few electrical problems too.
  • 2005 Suzuki Forenza for a compact car with a 2.0L 4 cylinder to get such poor mileage is bizarre. it's not a barn burner for sure, so it seems like the mpg would be better? there's no check engine light that the dealer says would be on if there was a problem, but seems like something is wrong
  • 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty The diesel engine is quiet and powerful, The cab is a little small for us corn-fed fellas
  • 2004 Lexus ES330 Really like my lexus. It's really smooth. Not a fun car, (It doesn't feel ike this car can be safely driven hard ) but it's more refined.
  • 2004 Kia Optima I have been impressed with the appointments and operation of this car for almost 4 years. I have not had any major repairs, however, I do need to take it for brake service. This vehicle has been getting 25-28 miles to the gallon depending on whether I need to use the AC. I would certainly purchase another Kia product.
  • 2000 Jaguar XK8 Smooth and powerful what a car and not bad on petrol
  • 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Ever see a car that could smoke all 4 tires, here it is!!
  • 1994 Land Rover Range Rover I bought one with a bad transfer case had to change it twice
  • 2000 Ford Expedition I bought my 2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition four about years ago with 75,000 miles. I immediately changed oil and had the transmission fluid flushed out and replaced. Initially I replaced the fly wheel ($700). After that I maintained oil changes, tire rotation and so on. At 110,000 miles I had to replace breaks. At 120,000, worn parts in the steering colunm ($500), at 125,000 I replaced the surpentine belt ($130) and breaks again at 180,000. I had the alarm system disconnected. After servicing the AC at 165,000 miles I was told I needed a new compressor but it is still coooling well. It currently has 192,000. It has been very dependable. I am looking at replacing the four ball joints ($640). I bought a new, 2008, Expedition when the prices went down.
  • 1994 Saturn SW2 Bought as a Demo and very dependable. Interior cosmetic problems- All in all a solid car- better than any ford escort!
  • 2001 Ford Focus It's not a bad car, its not a great car. I bought it use. Did fine for the first 2 years. And after that things just seemed to go downhill. Luckily No MAJOR repairs but this car is "nickel and dimeing" the death out of me.I've had most of the same "common"repairs such as the resistor pack and brakes. I don't hate the car but if an opportunity presented itself to me to get away from this car - I would in a heart beat.
  • 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo I bought my 2006 Monte new, I have less than 23,000 miles on it. Since I bought it, it has been in the local dealership garage 3 times for the transmission slippage or harsh shifting, of course they can't seem to find anything wrong ! Just recently it was towed to the chevy garage for the blowing of a power steering line.I take good care of my chevy but I'm becoming a little worried about tranny and power steering
  • 2008 Lincoln Town Car This is the cool car (in black of course) for the Washington D.C. society. It's remarkably inexpensive to maintain!
  • 2004 Cadillac CTS Love the car
  • 2004 Mercedes-Benz CL500 nav system--replaced @ 52000 mi glass both doors seperating
  • 1997 Chevrolet Camaro I love how fast my Camaro is. The Chevy engine has always been strong and the transmission has held up well through years of abuse. I have kept my camaro in the garage so it's still in nice shape. I have had some odd electrical issues with the interior lights but the car mechanically is great. I wish the brakes were stronger to help the car stop as quickly as it goes.
  • 2001 Kia Sportage This vehicle is very difficult to perform any maintenance on. To change the spark plugs for instance a person has to remove quite a few engine components to reveal the plugs. Finding a service repair manual is impossible. Contains a lot of plastic and rubber components that break or fail on numerous occasions. For instance the rubber vacuum lines that control the 4WD continuously need to be replaced. An overall poor quality crafted and designed vehicle.
  • 2003 Volkswagen EuroVan I own a 2003 EuroVan and I absolutely love it. It is big, very convenient (I have 3 kids) and it manages to move my whole family for a 2-week vacation by the beach with very little effort. It also has a relatively good mileage - 20 mpg on expresway fully loaded with cargo carrier. Maintenance, although not cheap has been only on wear and tear items. I have put about 50K mi in less than 4 years and the vehicle now has 73K mi... All I have done is changed tires and breaks once and put on new exhaust system. I do change oil regularly and use synthetic oil.
  • 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser I just love my pt cruiser.....its so much fun to drive and very very comfortable to drive. The heat and a/c wow works a little to good...lol in the winter I have to turn it down a bit because I am burning up and in the summer the a/c is really cold like winter. But overall I really love the styling and comfort of driving the car. Gas mileage could be a little better but overall I just love it
  • 2000 Infiniti I30 Brakes and suspension have been an issue with this car since i bought it! The performance and reliability have been GREAT!
  • 2000 Volvo V70 This car has been a lemon since I got it. 3 months ago - the driver side door lock assemblty broke - making it impossible to open. The assembly has to be matched to the car and brought in from Sweden. I was without my car for over a week. Now the ignition assembly has locked up. It will be the same thing - bring it in, tear it apart, and order the part from Sweden - wait a week. All the interior door panels have come off - the dealer wants $2000 per panel to replace. Had a local repair shop put on new clips and reattach. It cost $100. Parts were $2.50. This car has no traction. It slips and slides up the slighest hill with frost. No getting around in the snow or ice we have here in the midwest. I bought this car for long term. the engine seems sounds, it is the rest of the car that is falling apart. I hate this car - and will never buy another volvo. My last 2 cars were toyota and honda - wanted a wagon to carry more kids. silly me.
  • 1995 GMC Jimmy I loved this truck when I got it and it was pretty trouble free for the first year but then trouble started and it has not let up. rust is a big problem and the trim and interior is in bad shape. i replaced the water and fuel pumps early and the check engine and ABS warning lights are always coming on, even after i take it to the dealer in Philadelphia. i did all the maintenance GMC said and it still has lots of problems like the transmission seals and it leaks coolant into the cabin sometimes. this reminds me that i should sell it.
  • 2005 GMC Sierra 3500 the best truck i ever owned. i got this one for work and its never let me down, even in the dead of winter. i have replaced the spark plugs and wires and maintain it to the service schedule exactly. this is why i own GMC trucks. i already have 58000 miles on it. i am told the water pumps on these babies tend to fail so i'm watching it close for leaks.
  • 1992 Jaguar XJS this car requires a little maintenance but it is really a pleasure to drive.
  • 1992 Nissan Pathfinder overall a reliable truck at 217,800 i would never buy anything but a nissan from now on
  • 2005 BMW 760i This is by far the ultimate driving machine for me. Only thing is, where do I go from here? By far the best sedan I have ever owned, Only one problem so far the tilt steering went out but was covered by warranty. So go out there and buy one what are you waiting for?
  • 2007 Hyundai Sonata What a treat it is to drive my Sonata! even after 100000 miles with no minor or major repairs and only scheduled maintainance, my Sonata is as smooth and quiet as the day I took delivery. It's hard to resist the temptation to cruise at 80 mph all day. I would recommend the 6cyl over the four just to experience the smooth powerful engine performance. This is the nicest car I have ever owned. ( I had two light bulbs go out , and the trim is not very exciting but it is well done)
  • 1996 Chrysler Town & Country this van is part of the family, and is only now requiring a major overhaul. we just replaced the engine[3.8] rebuilt the entire front end and the tranny just got replaced. the interior and body is in mint cindition.but the most costly repair is the coolant lines that run to the rear heater to the back of the engine, they rust out and cost over 1200.00 to replace for yoiu have to drop engine to get to them. lots of labor costs.
  • 2002 Mitsubishi Montero I purchased my 2002 Montero Limited with 14,000 miles on it in May 2002. I now have 140,000 miles and this SUV still runs like it did when I bought it. The interior is still in great shape and is as comfortable as ever. What a Great Vehicle. I have never owned any vehicle this long or with this many miles. I plan on another 140,000 miles before I get rid of this one.