Newest Reviews:
  • 2003 Acura TL Bought this car in March of 2009 with 115,000 miles on it. I have to say the car is great, the stereo is awesome (anyone that tells you the stereo doesn't "bump" enough is looking to rattle the screws loose, not actually listen to music. There is no AUX jack, but I'll live with the 6-disc changer and this is an '03. Leather interior is perfect, it's stretched and shows it's age but some leather conditioner really makes a difference. I've seen people complain that the car makes noise, but really the only noise is from the leather squeaking against itself as far as I can tell, and again if you listen to the stereo you probably won't even notice. I've also seen many people complain about the transmission being badly designed, and I believe it was recalled twice, but to tell you the truth if you buy this car chances are it has enough miles on it for you to notice any shift-delays or discrepancies on the test drive. Mine has plennnnty of miles on it and it shifts like a brand new car, whether I'm gunning it or just cruising. There is plenty of torque-steer if you let it know you're in a hurry so make sure you got both hands on the wheel when you punch it. My right front shock is leaking and needs to be replaced but it doesn't seem to be endemic of the car model. Automatic climate control works great and definitely warms up the car faster that I'd expect, and the seat warmers are a nice touch, although by the time the leather heats up in the winter you'll probably already be warm from the A/C. Auto-dimming mirror is a must-have in my opinion and this one works great, hell even the side-view mirror tilts down when in reverse to see the curb. The mirrors even have automatic heaters to get the snow off during winter. Plenty of space int he back seat, power front seats with 2 memory presets on the driver side. All in all I'd say it's a great car, well worth the money ($7200 after taxes for me) and still looks mighty nice for a 2003, put a Type-S OEM lip kit on this sucker and whatever other mods you like (nicer rims, headlights) and I still get nods when driving down the road. Can't recommend the car enough, just do your research. Oh, 2 down sides, car takes premium gas and if you punch the gas you will be filling up your tank probably twice a week. I do about 17miles to work and 17 more back and if I keep it at 70mph or below I'll fill up once every 5-6 days. Some people think that's great mileage but I come from driving a civic :) Cheers.
  • 2001 Dodge Dakota I have had this 01 Dakota 4X4 Club Cab since 02. It is my 3rd Dakota and I like it much better than the 1997 or the 1992 that I had. Those were V6's this is the V8, 4.7 is a good engine, good MPG. I just replaced the original tires at 56,000 miles. Still has the factory brakes front and rear. I just replaced the oxygen sensor and the MAP sensor and the battery. That is all that I have done too it. My only concern now is that the AT has a "skip" between 1st and 2nd gear. It has been there for sometime and does not seem to be getting worse. Still looks new and I have only used the 4 wheel drive 4 times since I purchase it. We don't get the snow that we use too here in Northern Virginia. I will buy another Dakota.........
  • 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Bought my vehicle from Enterprise with 6700 miles on it. It is 4wd with the in-line six with almost 300 hp. It has performed well overall with 20-21mpg avg if I keep below 70 on frwy. All add-ons like ac/stereo/power windows, mirrors, door locks/etc all still work fine after three years. Interior is 2-tone with camel colored seats and upper part of SUV and black carpets and dash area. The automatic 4wd works well in snow or sloppy mud. The 4wd locked in low was excellent at pulling stuck trucks out of mud and snow. Vehicle also came equipped with tow package, so I just hooked the tow chain to the ball at the rear and pulled them out. I plan to own this car for about eight years total. Oil changes every 3-3500 miles. Rotate tires every 5000-5500. Only actual repair so far has been an idler pulley below the power steering pump. This is the fifth car I have purchased from car rental companies in two different states. If they have a car/truck you like I would recommend anyone considering them.
  • 2004 Chrysler Concorde I have driven Buicks for a few years, I traded a 1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra on this 2004 Chrysler Concorde, its loaded and handles good for a large car, but it is no Buick. The 3.5 is lacking compared to the 3.8 supercharged Ultra engine. The Buick also gave 31 to 34 mpg on a trip where the Chrylser is in the 26 to 28 range. Although both are wonderful road trip cars. I know this is "knit picking" but the glare from the top of the dash board in front of the driver is almost unbearable. I will probably go back to Buick after the factory warranty expires on the Chrysler.
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue I like the way the car drives, but just about everything on the car has failed at least once, with the exception of the engine (which has been flawless) and the exhaust. Poor fit and finish. Failures include alternator (twice), climate control unit, power steering hose, heater blower motor, A/C compressor bearing, brake master cylinder, strut mounts, intermediate steering column, transmission pressure valve, tie rods, MAP sensor. Pads and rotors last about 35K miles. Luckily I had an extended warranty.
  • 2004 Saturn Ion My wife drives the car and loves it.Every so often I take it on the turnpike to blow it out. It runs fine and gets very good gas mileage for that four cylinder engine.
  • 2008 Chevrolet Equinox Plenty of pep in my sport model, shifting the trans manually is fun. You feel like your are driving the car not that the car is driving you.Only complaint is not enough pouches and places for stuff.the 264 hoursepower engine really makes the vehicle PAY ATTENTION.
  • 2000 Lexus ES300 This is a solid and dependable car whose quality is obvious when one drives or rides in it. That said, the transmission could be more responsive in downshifting under load. It develped a rattle in the front right years ago that the dealer, Longo, was unable to find after a week of searching. The brakes have made a popping sound in the rear at low speeds under braking and I don't know if it was the servicer or the car itself.
  • 1999 Pontiac Montana Bought with 25,000 miles on it; now has just turned 100,000. The intake manifold gasket was replaced under warranty (an inherent problem with this model). The transmission had issues around 95,000 miles, but had it repaired (solenoid?) and have always had it serviced per manual. Had the 100K tune-up done and it runs fine. Gets 26/mpg on the interstate! Does not use oil.
  • 2004 Subaru Outback Only problem I had was a short curcuit in one of the interior wires that affected the sunroof and rear lights. Otherwise the car is very nimble.
  • 2006 Subaru Outback Enjoy the all wheel drive. Easily maintained. Have had no problems with the car. This is my 5th Subaru.
  • 2009 Hyundai Sonata The 4cyl has proven to be a great car for road trips averaging around 33 mpg on a long trip across the southwest. There is a pesky door rattle but besides that its been great for its first 13k miles.
  • 2000 Pontiac Grand Am Brakes have been a major problem ... pads and rotors don't last more than 15k miles. I've given up on taking the car back to the dealer. Imagine my surprise this last winter to turn on the fan to clear the windows only to have nothing happen. Second time for the fan to go out. But overall it hasn't been a bad car. Just not like the Trans Am I had in college. A real CAR!
  • 2003 Buick LeSabre The Big "B" is not driven often, however it has held up well considering most of the miles driven have been short trips.
  • 2003 Acura MDX We bought this car new and it now is at about 99,000 miles. It has been serviced at the dealer most of the time except for some oil changes. We had a rear blower power unit fail under warranty, a right side inside fuse box issue that was replaced, after warranty and the a/c compressor has started making noises, but we haven't replaced it yet. Otherwise, the car drives and feels solid. I replaced the brakes and rotors with the new EBC yellow pads and was verrrry impressed. This is the way to go. The car still looks and drives like new. The paint and the interior are still perfect except for parking lot dents and dings.
  • 2001 BMW 525i the best car ever made....
  • 2007 Ford F-150 i call this truck my rolling orgasm.ford gets it for sure.
  • 1999 Acura RL I bought this car used with about 108,000 miles. Very good ride, very quiet and solid feeling. The brakes are amazing - don't follow this car too close if it needs to stop - wow! It has only had to have the needed services and we took a 3000 mile trip and all works great and it burns absolutly no oil or has any leaks. Not bad for a 10 year old car.
  • 2000 Ford Mustang i bought this car used and am investing in its renewal.you cant go wrong with a stang regardless of model.mine is a convertable and i love it.its a great car to look at and drive.its worth the time and money to get it back to like new condition. amen ford keep the legend alive
  • 2000 Chevrolet Impala Great overall car that I inherited from my folks.
  • 2005 Lincoln LS Only minor elecrical problems in 3 years.
  • 1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT My GT-SL 3000 is holding up great!!
  • 1997 Buick Regal Little things on the inside fell apart like the cup holder. the last 3 year have had problems with the windows working. Over all i love it is a GS with traction bar super charger etc/
  • 1997 Dodge Dakota Put a bed liner in the day we bought this. We have hauled just about everything including a 20' boat and trailer. We have it serviced every 3,000 miles and we finally had to spend some money on this truck. Had to replace the alternator and water pump. We'll probably have this until we go to see our Maker. Best dang vehicle we ever bought. Still looks new also.
  • 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis My wife and I love the the body style, the plush interior and the amount of trunk room in our 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis. Love the rear wheel drive and the braking system lets you feel secure. The lighting, both interior and exterior is more than sufficient. Nice quiet V8 engine with plenty of passing power if needed. Toasty warm in winter when we go north and more than sufficient air conditioning when it really starts to crank out the heat and humidity where we live. The ride is as a big car ride should be and the steering seems to be a little quick. When we travel, we use the cruise control and lock it in and we average about 25-26 miles per gallon for a 500-700 mile trip. Would we buy another? Yes
  • 1999 Infiniti Q45 this is a great car for the mileage. nonsmoker, taken great care of the car.
  • 2009 Mercedes-Benz C300 Great Car! This is my 10th benz. The 4th C-Class. I Can't wait for the E-Class Coupe.
  • 2001 Dodge Dakota good truck for long trips. good highway miles handles vary well.
  • 1996 Acura RL i love driving my car but it has an electrical problem where it kills the battery after a couple of days of not driving it. The brakes chatter or vibrate when they are applied to stop the vehicle.
  • 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer year&half no problems