Newest Reviews:
  • 1993 Ford Explorer I've had my Explorer for 15 years and it currently has over 276,000 miles. It still runs great. Got to say that I've gotten my money's worth out of this one!
  • 2000 Mitsubishi Galant I owned the car for 5 years and No complaints.
  • 2005 Nissan Armada My experience with the Armada came when my car was in the shop and I rented one of these. I liked the interior, very nice, an tons of leg room. Nice power too!
  • 1998 Volvo C70 The C70 is a fun car to drive! I think it is the first Volvo convertible, and although I had a few problems with the top and the windows, they were addressed under the Volvo warranty. When the sun is out, the C70 is a blast!
  • 2004 Acura TL I love my 2004 Acura TL for two primary reasons: a wonderful 260-horsepower V6 and a lot of standard content for a good price. The TL is stylish, highly attractive and is loaded with features that complement both the performance and look. The cockpit is very unique to the TL; controls are well laid out and easy to use. The gages are in bright blue and red. The front seats are extremely comfortable and hold you place during quick turns. The backseats have more leg room than the Saab and CTS. The reliability factor played a large part in my decision to buy the TL. I have had only two major repairs done and both were recalls resulting in a reimbursement. I purchased my TL used and have been very satisfied. I have a long commute that requires a car with not only a comfortable interior and ride but a vehicle that will withstand abuse. Pros: Interior, power, quiet, features for the price, reliability, resale value. Cons: Trunk space is limited, back seats do not fold down
  • 2001 Toyota Sequoia I have had my 2001 Sequoia for over seven years now and have never had any trouble with it mechanically. It has been driven in heavy highway traffic, in the city, on dirt roads, through snow and flooding. My only complaint has been continuing problems with the rear hatch lock, defroster, and windshield wiper, all of which are electrical problems. It's going back in for repairs for the wiper and defroster shortly (both are absolute necessities in New England weather). I have over 100,000 miles on the car and nothing else has had any problems (I have replaced brakes, shocks, tires, etc. due to normal wear and tear).
  • 2003 Toyota Matrix I love this car
  • 2002 Audi Allroad Quattro The car is fantastic when it runs... but be aware of the costly repaired: as already mentioned, the front air spring suspension will set you back 1000 dollars each (they WILL fail)the front brake (rotors and pads) is a 500 dollars job. Leaks in the 2.7T engine are common. The reliability is horrible, but the driving dynamics make up for that. I wouldn't recomend to buy one unless you are planning to save thousands of dollars to maintain it.
  • 2004 Nissan Xterra great car
  • 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser I purchased this car in Oct 2006. This incredible vehicle has driven the same ever since! I do recommend a Toyota Bug Guard. The windshield is incredibly easy to crack. Stay away from semi-trucks full of sand, they are a guarantee to a cracked windshield! BTW, windshields are $400.00 through SafeLite Glass. I recommend following Toyota's scheduled maintenance plan. For planning purposes, it will cost $60.00 every 5,000 miles, $325.00 every 15,000 miles, and $625.00 every 30,000 miles. I have 66,000 miles on the vehicle and thus far I have met every scheduled maintenance. I just replaced the tires with Bridgestone ATs. Overall, a great vehicle!
  • 1996 Nissan Quest Purchased car new late 1995. 150k+ mile without an major repairs.
  • 1990 Toyota Camry Car has been well taken care of, but has some major issues at 100k miles. Bad engine knocking, steering problems, and exhaust noise.
  • 2006 Nissan Xterra Car has been great since we purchased that car. Strange gurgling noise when the A/C is on during the summer, but not very noticable.
  • 1991 Nissan Maxima Very solid transportation, classic body style
  • 2005 Honda Element I love this car, especially the interior room and design. The rear seats can fold up or come out giving you lots of carry space. The legroom in the back is outstanding but the back seats are up a little high. It's also hard to see out the side windows (for lane changes) when the back seats are "folded up". The gas mileage is disappointing. I have the 2wd auto and get 20mph combined city and freeway.
  • 2006 Nissan Altima It a great family car. Also it make a great racing car if it manual transmission. Ha ha ha
  • 1996 Nissan Quest WE GET 24-27 MPG
  • 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Truck rides better than my other car, a G-35 Infiniti. Steering is tight and bumps are absorbed without bounces being felt in the cab. Step/handle in tailgate is fabulous. Only complaint is mpg, so far with a little over 1,000 miles on the truck, its doing 12mpg. I'm hoping for an improvement as I put more miles on the truck.
  • 1997 Buick Park Avenue For over 150000 miles, it's a great car. Couple of issues. Had to replace rear tranny mount. very difficult. Now for some reason trunk won't open. However, very nice big car feel with lots of power and great handling (Ultra)
  • 2007 Toyota Avalon Near comparable to Lexus LS for signifcantly less $$. Regular fuel instead of premium, front wheel drive vs rear, rear power sun shade std on Limited vs optional for the LS, larger interior, better fuel mileage.
  • 1995 Subaru Legacy Bought the car used. Runs great. Only complaints is both headlight went out within a week of each other, the electrical seems like it's not strong enough for some things (ie. power door locks), the check engine light absolutely refuses to go off, and the whole car shudders when braking. Now, really, the shudder might be the brakes need replacement and the battery might need replacement, after all, the car is 13 yrs old with 207000 miles on it! I'm only the 2nd owner and it came from Alaska so it could just need a little TLC. But overall, i'm extremely happy with it and it runs and drives magnificently!
  • 2006 Honda Pilot works perfect, everything in order however Electrical console on passenger side keeps coming out, vibration as door opens and closes pushes it out all the time.
  • 2002 Saturn SL2 I love my Saturn! I have almost 170,000 miles, all of which I put on it, and I have had very few repair issues with it, comparatively speaking. The majority of the repairs have been merely routine maintainence. Great car and would recommend a Saturn to anyone!
  • 2003 Hummer H2 100,000 miles and with custom exhaust & air filter get 16 mpg hwy & 14 in city and will go ANYWHERE if you know how to drive it.
  • 2002 Volkswagen Jetta CONS: - Body style with low clearance front bumper is easy to tear off and not easy to repair - Interior hardware is flimsy. Passenger and driver side chairs have both broken in the past. Dashboard knobs have fallen off. - The car has its own smell that has changed over time. Friends have told me my car smells like crayons (especially when it's hot outside), and that it could be due to the disintegration of the tint glue. PROS: - For the most part, the car has been reliable in the areas where it really counts - I like the Monsoon default sound system - It's small and nimble and is easy to park and drive
  • 1994 Oldsmobile 98 Car has 80,000 miles on it and it runs great! a/c and heat perfect. interior comfy. trunk big! rides smooooth!
  • 2001 Toyota Celica Fun, zippy little package. The extra 40 horses in the GT-S doesn't make as much of a performance bump as does the shorter gearing of the 6-speed tranny. All in all, I'm totally happy with my GT.
  • 2007 Chrysler Aspen I love this luxary SUV, the price was good, it looks good and rides very smooth.
  • 2006 Infiniti M35 Probably the best daily driver car I have ever owned in my 30 years of driving German, Japanese and Scandinavian makes.
  • 2003 Volkswagen Passat Overall, I believe this is a great car for the money. I've had to replace the brakes, ignition coils, cv joints, and rear springs so far. I know that I'll have to replace my timing belt and water pump by spring, but oh well, normal wear and tear.