Newest Reviews:
  • 1999 Pontiac Montana Brought the van when it was brand new and 10 years later there are a few issues. The roof leaks by the center of the top of the windshield and no one can find where its coming from. The trans shifts rough from first to second. The complete exhast system has rust holes through it from the engine to the muffler. The power sliding door has casued it to go to the dealer at least 5 times and still does not work. Both front windows are coming off track. First engine had to be replaced. Power driver seat does not work. Auto leveling shocks in the back kept coming on when it was parked to the point where it killed the battery a few times and had to be disconnected. Have replaced the therostat on the current engine. Windshield wipers dont park correctly. Windshild washer fluid sprayer does not work on the windshield, just in the rear. Now it needs a new water pumd or the head gasket is bad. ITS A MONEY PIT.
  • 1999 Audi A4 Quattro If I had not have had a extended warranty on this car I would have been forking out a lot of cash to the local dealership. Second Audi and not to sure if there will be a third!
  • 1994 Toyota Previa Great car, over 240,000 miles on it now, and runs almost like new. There are little problems here, and there.
  • 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 35000+ miles and doesn't miss a lick. 16000 lb. Megacab tow package Laramie trim 4.10 limited slip rear end silverline exhaust and a K&N filter. 22+ mpg on the highway a 75 mph. Megacab gives you enough room to carry anything including my 6'4" brother in law with ease and comfort. when towing our 30ft trailer I don't even feel it.
  • 2007 Hyundai Tucson I've owned this car for going on the 3rd year and I love it!!! The only thing I would do different would be leather seats. Great overall car!
  • 2000 Jaguar S-Type This is the best car I ever owned and I intend to keep it as long as I can. I have no major expenses just maintenance upkeep, a very reliable car for either long or short distance.
  • 2002 Volkswagen Jetta just had problems with engine studdering turns out vw doesnt like e3 sparkplugs and the electrical system SUCKS
  • 2003 Ford Windstar Had to replace torque converter at 70,000 miles. Having a problem with brakes shutting off in cold rainy weather. ABS light and regular brake light come on, vehicle has new brakes all the way around and fluid is clean and full. Mechanic has no explanation for the problem. Driver side window quit working at 50,000 miles. Interior lights flash on and off all the time. All in all Quality was not job 1 on the Windstar.
  • 1995 Ford Mustang I love this car but I need a new paint job and refurbishing.
  • 2007 Nissan Sentra Just bought this car about two weeks ago and is running just fine. Exterior of the car is awesome. The look of the car reminds me of a baby altima or maxima. Steering quality is pretty good though it feels rather heavy or stiff so you might have to get used to that. Also the ride quality is excellent where road noise is kept to a minimum and large bumps feel nonexistent.The interior is decent. Even though it has lots of room, most of the interior is made of cheap plastic that scratches really easiliy so beware. Another problem is that the A pillars are really thick so they obscure your vision quite a bit. This issue escalates when your trying to make left turns and you can't see. Also the tire pressure monitor doesn't turn off so I think its a defect. Otherwise its a great car.:)
  • 1996 Chevrolet Lumina APV This is my first van and I love it.
  • 2007 Audi A4 Quattro Overall a good car. Bit pricey with all the whistles and bells but I do enjoy them all. Highlights are the adaptive HID headlights. They turn and point when you turn the steering wheel. Quattro makes the car drive like it is on rails in all weather conditions but it does require the pricey high performance tires. They removed the seat memory and made it an option. Should be included in the technology and trim package I purchased.
  • 2006 Volkswagen GTI This is one terrific vehicle and an absolute joy to drive. I've had only maintenance work done in 3 years. It's low maintenanance but parts can be expensive, especially tires. We'll see how it does in year 4.
  • 1996 GMC Suburban 2500 We bought a 96 Suburban used and the only issue we have had was some sort of module in the transmission had a bad ground wire. A fairly inexpensive repair kit solved the issue and the transmission is working fine now. The interior is nice and roomy and very comfortable to ride in on long trips. The sound system freaks out from time to time and requires us to pull the main fuse and let the system reset. Other than that, and the 454 big block which is hard on fuel, we are totally satisfied with this GMC product.
  • 2003 Honda CR-V Great car! Very roomy.
  • 1997 Lexus ES300 My 1992 Lexus ES300 was the real champ. It achieved 249,850 miles before I sold it. The biggest cost items for that car were the front and rear seals, which eventually wear out and the timing belt replacement. Other than that it was a great car, had very good mileage (32 mpg on the highway) and carried me many places without failure or drama. Now I have a 1997 Lexus ES300. Although I am not quite as enamored with it as I was with the 1992, it is still a good car. I purchased it at about 110,000 miles on it and have run it up to about 160,000. It has been reliable, comfortable and drives with a little bit more sportiness than the previous one. I plan to get a 2007 Lexus ES350, when I can find out dirt cheap. These cars are all good values.
  • 1998 Lincoln Navigator awesome vehicle.... bought the 1998 with 37k. now has over 260k all original drive train. replaced frnt shocks..couple coils... intake gasket.. and heater coil.(most expensive repair) mobile oneoil in engine...less thn regular trns services... brakes are great since changing to performance friction products 3x the life and better stopping power
  • 2003 Volkswagen EuroVan I'm now driving my second Eurovan. The first one I bought as a 2003 leftover off the lot. I owned it three month before getting t-boned by a 16 year old. The impact pushed the pillar in one foot into the cabin and knocked the wheels off the passenger side. I went out and hunted down probably the last new one in the Northeast. AC went, but VW replaced it. Very reliable, but little annoyances came up at about 50K miles. Interior trim started falling off/breaking. Minor problem with blinker. Other than that, I'm lovin it and hoping to drive it into the ground many years from now. No "minivan" compares, and the Touran is an embarassment of a younger sibling.
  • 1995 Ford Contour great four door car all around
  • 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 Almost indestuctable. Comfortable plus great ride.
  • 2000 Nissan Xterra love my xterra
  • 2002 Dodge Dakota This had been a great truck. The Dakota is a perfect size vehicle with plenty of power and a nice ride. The few issuues I've had were within a few weeks of purchase the AC relay failed and was replaced under warranty. The Milage has been dissapointing for a mid size. MPG started around 14 combined. I gained 1mpg with a cold air intake and 1.5 mpg after 80,000 miles which it has held onto to its current 104,000 miles with a best tank of 18.5mpg and fairly regular combined tanks of 17mpg. Front brakes don't last but the rears are original. 4 allignments by 104,000 miles. 104,000 miles 2 rear passenger exhaust bolts broke causing a bad exhaust leak. 2 $5 bolts from the dealer and 1/2 hour of my time fixed that. Love the style, power and ride of the truck but the glorified 4 speed auto needs 2 more gears to keep up with Ford and Chevy full size fuel economy and performance, even the old ranger has a 5 speed auto.
  • 1998 Chevrolet Metro I have had my car for 8 years and still running good. Only have had to keep up with the regular maintance.
  • 2006 Mazda Miata MX-5 The finish has been poor from the start. Mazda dealer did some polishing but I would expect perfect from a NEW car. 3 batteries in 2 1/2 years even with a smart charger over 36000 kms on car. I have 4 cars and 2 motorcycles and I dont have anywhere near the problem with them. there is a gremblin in the charging system and Mazda wont acknowledge that there IS a problem. my 2 cents.
  • 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300TE It's a Benz. Like no other car. The only problem i had is the premature suspension failure (at 168K miles) Replacement parts are rather costly, and so is the expert service. It is NOT a car to take to Pep Boys.
  • 1999 Toyota Camry Best car
  • 1998 Ford Mustang Cheaply made interiors, but freakin' fast! Cool body.
  • 2000 BMW 740iL Good car and fun to drive but repairs are very expensive.
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Alero this is a great car, purchased it new dec 1999 and the only problem was the driver window motor had to be replaced.
  • 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee These trucks are no good from the time my wife brought hers the thing has been no good,the back goes up on all of them and head gaskets go up in them all