Newest Reviews:
  • 2003 Lexus SC430 great car,no problems only one electric antena mast
  • 2007 Toyota Camry My 2007 camry has rotor problems. At 20,000 miles rotors replaced, now at 35,000 miles rotors not true. Just want to know if anyone else had this problem!
  • 1999 Chevrolet Venture An exelent car (mini-van 1999) 161,560 miles (260,000 klm) still a"baby" rides same since I bought it new. In an accident that the other car was coming behind me on a about 100 klm/h while I was waiting holding my brakes hard and streched tight against my seat I got hit from that car a Chev Cavallier, went a " right- off" in bad shape and my Venture only chip a little piece of plastic 1"x1" from behind under the bumber the only damage was one seting of the 3 of the motorized drivers seat, was on one motor that the bolt bend slightly and got stuck, I have not fixed that yet, no need. I do not neglect the basic maintenance and especially the oil-change.
  • 2002 Acura RSX This is a terrific car--they should just call it an Integra. The RSX is fast when you want it to be, and fun to drive. Practically no maintenance issues, and great gas mileage.
  • 2005 Buick Rainier I sometimes borrow my brothers ranier when i need to take the kids to basketball tournaments. the design is good and holds 6 comfortable. I had a problem with the engines fuel pump fuse on a trip. they found a problem with the pump too and replaced it under warranty. i think the engine has given him other problems. I told him not to buy a Buick.
  • 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe 2001 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.3L 2wd 347,500 miles maintenence and repairs: alternator power steering pump water pump at 347,000 10w30 mobil synthetic oil leaking oil at rear main seal but that is fairly common at this mileage.. brake issue: rear brakes were wearing out every 30,000 miles initially..chevy has a fix for this if you ask you local chevy parts guy ORIGINAL PLUGS going to change soon but gas mileage is consistent, runs smooth until throttle body gets carbon buildup around valve plate which is easily cleaned with throttle body/carb cleaner.. best vehicle I have ever owned and driven over 140,000 miles
  • 2005 Volkswagen Golf Purchased new, Nov 2004. Some minor repair issues (headlight replacement, driver seat malfunction, radio malfunction, all covered by bumper to bumper 50000 mile, 4 year warranty. Love the car, love the 40 to 50 mpg since purchase. I'm probably going to keep it due to up and down fuel costs.
  • 1994 Hyundai Scoupe Glad I got rid of this POS
  • 2005 GMC Sierra Denali Our Sierra Denali 2005 extended cabin is as comfortable as a luxury sedan, very roomy in the back, the kids love to watch their favorites DVD movies on the rear seats entertainment system. With its 6.0L V8 engine and 345 Horse Power we are able to tow up to 8,000 pounds. One very nice feature is that the all wheel drive system does not require the driver activation of the front wheels traction. We get 14-16 miles per gallon.
  • 2007 Volvo XC70 Got the XC70 for my wife. This replaces her old 1999 V70. We bought it used (only 1 year old) and so far its been great! I had a tail light randomly go out but that was a quick fix. The engine is pretty good but feels sluggish because the car is a tad heavy. It could get better gas mileage but I guess that's fine since gas is cheap again (for now). Haven't needed an major repairs but the car is young.
  • 1996 Toyota Tacoma Since day 1 my Tacoma has been a work truck. I fitted a rack on the roof, a camper shell, wench, etc and have used this truck day in and day out for hauling. The engine is still pulling strong with over 176k miles on it. The clutch is going but it's held up until now. The suspension squeaks but I have the original shocks. I'll probably drive this Tacoma until it has 200k miles on it then get myself another. Definitely recommend Toyota trucks!
  • 2007 Kia Sorento I haven't had this car a year yet and the A/C compressor makes a loud knocking sound when switched on, the front dome light doesn't work, the tailgate shocks squeek, the ESC light comes on saying "off" when I haven't switched it off, the passenger air bag sensor works when it wants to, check engine light is on, and the brake switch under the brake petal has gone out causing me to have NO brake lights.
  • 1996 Mercedes-Benz E320 My 96 E 320 still feels like it is new. Will keep it at least another 5 yrs.
  • 2004 Pontiac Grand Am Had this car three years this month and the only things we've had to do to it are the strut mounts (under warranty), the battery, tires, spark plugs, brakes (pads and rotors), a washer pump as well as a floor mat. The right rear window has seized up on us a couple of times, but this is very minor. Total cost of these repairs was less than $600 and most is considered normal wear and tear. Not much to look at, after all, it's a Grand Am. The interior is cheap-looking, quirky and for a six footer such as myself, this car is a challenge to get in and out of. It’s as if General Motors deliberately made a car that only people of short stature could fit in. My wife loves this car and drives it 90% of the time and it’s been very reliable. It had 17000 miles on it when we bought it, it has 46000 at present. It has the 2.2 liter Ecotech 4 engine.
  • 2003 Dodge Intrepid Great looking car, poor reliability, bought in June 2005 with 42000 miles. The dealer replaced 2.7 liter engine at 47770 miles in December of '05. The cooling fans were next, the evaporator coil and the engine boiled over by June of '06 + replaced expansion tank. The water outlet housing failed September of '06. Winter of '07 Brake light switch failed twice, destroying two batteries in the process. Had to reseal new headlights rather than pay more money. The dealer replaced the ignition lock and radio in ’08. Headlights leaked in '08 and replaced them at $400. The tie rods failed at 68000 miles as did the stabilizer links. Not to mention replaced mirror switch, turn signal lever (My bad) and signal flasher. Steering wheel finish is peeling badly, so it looks bad. Have to replace control arms and struts this weekend. Can't say I wouldn't buy a Dodge or Chrysler again, but I'm starting a business in late '09 and will need to purchase a vehicle for business. Considering the issues I've had with this Intrepid (the engine began failing 90 miles from home) my next car will be a Toyota or Ford as a poor vehicle will cost the price of a new one in revenue very quickly
  • 2001 Acura MDX 1 biggie: 77K the transmission locked up. Lucky me..I had purchased 100K warranty. It was replaced and is running great again. Like promised, EGR valve failed-but for some reason, every car I have owned I have had to replace an egr valve! The motor mounts mysteriously loosened!! Husband said it was my driving!! All in all 8 years old it has been and continues to be a relatively repair free car. Powerful and the rear is larger than most any luxury suv. Quite comfortable ride. When check engine light comes on it also lights up the VTM-4 (4wheel drive) light..this scared the hell out of me the first time.
  • 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix I happen to like this car quite a bit. The coupe is very sporty, even by today's standards. It can accelerate very nicely and brake pretty good. The interior is decent, though some bigger people might find the back seats cramped and the drivers seat feels stuffed even with the seat all the way back. Spoiler and dual mufflers.
  • 2007 Toyota Corolla Great car so far.
  • 2007 Toyota Camry Great Car, underpowered with 4 cyl
  • 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier bought as used rental car. seats are fairly uncomfortable. very reliable, starts always, good on gas, very happy with it in general!
  • 1991 Jeep Wrangler What can I say? It's a Jeep and the short wheelbase makes for a stiff ride. I LOVE the torque from the 4.0L HO engine but it eats gas like it's going out of style. Oil leaks everywhere mostly fixed now... valve cover gasket, pinion seals, diff covers, transmission oil pan gasket, and oil cooler lines. After test driving some soft tops I'm really happy with the hard top, it's much quieter and seals much better.
  • 1994 Ford Ranger This truck was damn near bullet proof. I kept up with the oil and coolant changes and air filters it never had any problems. I had the 3.0L V6 with the automatic transmission... it felt a little underpowered but it was dependable. It always had that power steering whine but my old Taurus did too. I sold it with 190,000 miles on the clock and it was still going strong, passed smog no problem when sold.
  • 2001 Oldsmobile Alero I am currently at 63,000 miles and I have replaced the brakes several times, passenger side window came off track, egr valve failed. Power steering pump replaced. Has had a few electrical problems too.
  • 2005 Suzuki Forenza for a compact car with a 2.0L 4 cylinder to get such poor mileage is bizarre. it's not a barn burner for sure, so it seems like the mpg would be better? there's no check engine light that the dealer says would be on if there was a problem, but seems like something is wrong
  • 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty The diesel engine is quiet and powerful, The cab is a little small for us corn-fed fellas
  • 2004 Lexus ES330 Really like my lexus. It's really smooth. Not a fun car, (It doesn't feel ike this car can be safely driven hard ) but it's more refined.
  • 2004 Kia Optima I have been impressed with the appointments and operation of this car for almost 4 years. I have not had any major repairs, however, I do need to take it for brake service. This vehicle has been getting 25-28 miles to the gallon depending on whether I need to use the AC. I would certainly purchase another Kia product.
  • 2000 Jaguar XK8 Smooth and powerful what a car and not bad on petrol
  • 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Ever see a car that could smoke all 4 tires, here it is!!
  • 1994 Land Rover Range Rover I bought one with a bad transfer case had to change it twice