Newest Reviews:
  • 2007 Kia Spectra Exterior paint job is inferior as well as fit & finish. Mechanically it seems fine. Excellant economy.
  • 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 At 87,000 miles the transmission is failing, the break lines have rusted out and all had to be replaced, the spare tire is smaller in diameter then the rest of the tires, the air conditioning system leaks, the water pump started leaking at 30,000 miles and had to be replaced, the Chinese made break rotors have been replaced 3 times the pads once, the exhaust manifold bolts are rusted so badly the can not be easily removed, the tires had to be replaced at 40,000 miles because of sever cupping the tires were rotated as recommended by the manufacturer, however I still have the original battery and it still works fine and has been professionally tested an found to be OK. I purchased new in June of 2001. The engine runs well. There is no rust on the body.
  • 2002 Mazda Protege5 I love how this car handle..!!
  • 2003 Toyota Camry I have had many cars. The 2003 Toyota Camry is my first toyota and I love this car and no other car will replace it.
  • 2005 Mercedes-Benz S500 The car is awesome,rides beautiful, but cant stop worth a lick. Definitely a head turner. But the new body style puts it to shame. Personally I have not had many problems, but I do not hear many good this ride.
  • 2001 Toyota RAV4 i love my car!! it's always dependable. it's easy to get in and out of. it sits up just enough higher so you can see well all around you. all i've ever done to it is the normal things. i love it!!!
  • 2003 Mitsubishi Galant I still own this vehicle and is a great show car and luxury car, my only problems is the heating and a/c unit is easily screwed up. i have had the air units fixed/replaced 4 times already. other than that very sleek and sexy car.
  • 2000 Toyota Avalon 2nd owner. 135k miles. Car is OK, but emission problems frustrate me. Dealer says we have to replace all 3 catalytic converters at $2600 because they can't troubleshoot and find the specific problem!! And Toyota tells them to do this, supposedly. Constant electrical problems. $500 to replace valve cover gaskets!!
  • 2004 Hyundai Elantra Transmission slipping since 30k miles. Dealers could never duplicate problems, nor obtain DTC because CEL did not illuminate until 125k. Now trans chatters loudly and can not be driven. Dealer says trans is bad. CEL now on. Dealer and Hyundai refuse to repair the car and decline to acknowledge prior trouble because CEL never came on!! Rust in sunroof area coming from inside out and paint peeling from rear bumper. Hyundai would only repair the sunroof area. We had to get Hyundai rep involved in order to get the sunroof area fixed. And then they would only repair that if we presented mechanic repair history/oil changes, etc. Like that had anything to do with the paint!!
  • 2005 BMW X5 This car looks pretty good, and handles well in the rain (what little we have seen) and snow (in the mountains). It's a comfortable on the open road, and carries quite a bit of gear. No problems at all with this very low-mileage vehicle (7.5K per year). In fact, I don't believe this '05 X-5 is even broken in yet. City driving mileage pathetic at 15mpg, and we've sen 20+ on the freeways. My only concern is the 3.0 litre engine which is underpowered for the size and weight of this vehicle.
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 This is a fun and zippy little care that's given a bit of extra scoot from its supercharger. Nothing special about the interior. It's austere and good enough...just not special. Decent mileage averaging 25-26 and seeing an occasional 27+, but any thought of engaging the supercharger kills the mileage. The car has performed very well year-after-year, and I just passed through 162K miles and it's going strong! No major repairs...just the usual soft goods wearing out. It's been a good and trusty ride!
  • 2004 BMW 530i I love this car. It's quiet, it handles exceptionally well, the six-speed compensates to some degree for a slightly underpowered engine, the mileage at 25 mph+ is better than what I expected, and most importantly...the family loves it! No repairs to speak of so far. My only concern are these run-flat tires...they are real expensive!!!
  • 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Highly Satisfied! Very comfortable seats, drives more like a car so it is easy to maneuver; excellent stereo sound system, have 107,000+ miles on it ! Replacement Maintenance costs estimate from 2002 - 03/2009 have been $2200.00 total had timing belt and brakes replaced - 2nd set of front brakes need replacement - on 2nd battery, one brake light replacement, replaced Bridgestone with Michelin tires, air filter
  • 2005 Kia Sorento Bought 05 Sorento in April 2005 for my wife, great car for 1 year, good car for 3 years. We had to replace headlights and brake lights quite frequently, fuel usage was better than advertised for 1 year, but has been going down hill, still good though. Recently, the rear windshield wiper stopped working in mid swipe, with no way of getting back to its holding position. we have recently had the A/C stop blowing cold air. we are pending fixes on these.
  • 1997 Honda Accord I recently purchased a 97 accord ex wagon. i love this car! best honda Ive ever owned. the ride is smooth, excellent on gas, looks real good, just a joy to drive. the only things i don't like is that some of the interior parts aren't very strong. other then that, the car is great. the engine has some power when i need it. i would recommend this car to anyone.
  • 2007 Nissan Titan I have a 2007 Titan and tow constantly 5500 lbs wondering if my load is still behind me. I love this truck or maybe I should just call it a vehicle because it drives,feels and handles like a car. Also even though it's a V8 I can still use regular gas. I love it!!
  • 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier I just purchesed this year model but so far so good. I also had a 1998 and out of the three years I owned it,I only had to put a new alternater in it. hopefully this car turns out to be just as good.
  • 1999 Ford Explorer I have a ford explor limited adition and I love it! It has 163,000miles on it on it and the most trouble I have with it is keep replacing bearings. My radio fads in and out, and sunroof stopped working, and heated seats on driver side. To me this is a normal stuff considering the yr. Other then that I love it and very glad I made my choice. I bought cash froma dealer in Pa e-burg. paid 9,000 for it back in 2003. I was wondering to can I have my bearing just repaired instead of replacing? I failed inspection because of the bearing, and muffler needs repairing (normal wear, rusted) and they said something about my head lights needing ajusting...never heard of that. I figure I just get new ones since I have never had'em replaced in the first place. Also my new tires in 2005, should I get new ones? Cost so much to get four tires!! I live in Va Crystal City so I do not drive it much just to gorcery store and once a month maybe up to PA n Jersey. Other then that it sites in underground parking and I just start it up every now and again. Sometimes I drive around town just to get motor going a bit.
  • 1999 Pontiac Montana Brought the van when it was brand new and 10 years later there are a few issues. The roof leaks by the center of the top of the windshield and no one can find where its coming from. The trans shifts rough from first to second. The complete exhast system has rust holes through it from the engine to the muffler. The power sliding door has casued it to go to the dealer at least 5 times and still does not work. Both front windows are coming off track. First engine had to be replaced. Power driver seat does not work. Auto leveling shocks in the back kept coming on when it was parked to the point where it killed the battery a few times and had to be disconnected. Have replaced the therostat on the current engine. Windshield wipers dont park correctly. Windshild washer fluid sprayer does not work on the windshield, just in the rear. Now it needs a new water pumd or the head gasket is bad. ITS A MONEY PIT.
  • 1999 Audi A4 Quattro If I had not have had a extended warranty on this car I would have been forking out a lot of cash to the local dealership. Second Audi and not to sure if there will be a third!
  • 1994 Toyota Previa Great car, over 240,000 miles on it now, and runs almost like new. There are little problems here, and there.
  • 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 35000+ miles and doesn't miss a lick. 16000 lb. Megacab tow package Laramie trim 4.10 limited slip rear end silverline exhaust and a K&N filter. 22+ mpg on the highway a 75 mph. Megacab gives you enough room to carry anything including my 6'4" brother in law with ease and comfort. when towing our 30ft trailer I don't even feel it.
  • 2007 Hyundai Tucson I've owned this car for going on the 3rd year and I love it!!! The only thing I would do different would be leather seats. Great overall car!
  • 2000 Jaguar S-Type This is the best car I ever owned and I intend to keep it as long as I can. I have no major expenses just maintenance upkeep, a very reliable car for either long or short distance.
  • 2002 Volkswagen Jetta just had problems with engine studdering turns out vw doesnt like e3 sparkplugs and the electrical system SUCKS
  • 2003 Ford Windstar Had to replace torque converter at 70,000 miles. Having a problem with brakes shutting off in cold rainy weather. ABS light and regular brake light come on, vehicle has new brakes all the way around and fluid is clean and full. Mechanic has no explanation for the problem. Driver side window quit working at 50,000 miles. Interior lights flash on and off all the time. All in all Quality was not job 1 on the Windstar.
  • 1995 Ford Mustang I love this car but I need a new paint job and refurbishing.
  • 2007 Nissan Sentra Just bought this car about two weeks ago and is running just fine. Exterior of the car is awesome. The look of the car reminds me of a baby altima or maxima. Steering quality is pretty good though it feels rather heavy or stiff so you might have to get used to that. Also the ride quality is excellent where road noise is kept to a minimum and large bumps feel nonexistent.The interior is decent. Even though it has lots of room, most of the interior is made of cheap plastic that scratches really easiliy so beware. Another problem is that the A pillars are really thick so they obscure your vision quite a bit. This issue escalates when your trying to make left turns and you can't see. Also the tire pressure monitor doesn't turn off so I think its a defect. Otherwise its a great car.:)
  • 1996 Chevrolet Lumina APV This is my first van and I love it.
  • 2007 Audi A4 Quattro Overall a good car. Bit pricey with all the whistles and bells but I do enjoy them all. Highlights are the adaptive HID headlights. They turn and point when you turn the steering wheel. Quattro makes the car drive like it is on rails in all weather conditions but it does require the pricey high performance tires. They removed the seat memory and made it an option. Should be included in the technology and trim package I purchased.