Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

I also got mine used with close to 70,000 miles on it, have owned it now for close to 8 years and may never get rid of it! I did replace the stock transmission with a 700r4 overdrive that gave me a whopping extra 7 mpg in the city, and raised the top speed of the truck to well over 150 mph!
overall not bad if you stay on top of repairs
I love my 2008 Buick Lucerne CXS. I only wished the car had a battery volt indicator like my previous park aves had.The D.I.C. center in my last car had this. The look/ride comfort is great. Besides the lack of battery volt indicator, the dash buttons are not as friendly as my last park ave. Even a rental chevy colbalt had the buttons in the steering wheel. Its hard to set and see what the car is doing,the way the buttons are on the left dash.Outside this it;s a fantastic car. I hope my next full size Buick is rear wheel drive. And I want a 2 door like i had in my 1989 Buick Le sabre T-Type. Bring back a look that that again.2 door.console/looked like a grand national.Buick used to have comfort and hot rodding like my 1969 Wildcat 2 door. Make the name Wildcat come back boys at Buick. A life time Buick man. Thanks TIMOTHY JAMES SIMPKINS
All problems listed in most of the comments i have had, brake issuses,window issuses,light issuses,but i still love my car -go figure
Solid performer all around with some irritating issues. Driver's side window has never fit properly. The headlight covers fill with water and have clouded over, which is not good. I think I am going to need new shocks and struts soon, but not sure. The convertible top leaks at the glass rear window, which must be replaced entirely to fix any leaks -- to the tune of over 400 dollars (in N. VA). Aside from being underpowered ... the engine needs the oil changed and that is about it for 60K miles, so far. Brakes wear out quickly, but that might just be stop and go traffic in metropolitan area. This is a reliable car that is basically well made that is fun to drive and gets around in all contintions. I will buy a new one soon.
Purchased this truck with about 48k miles, 5 years and 100k later the only thing i have replaced was a drive belt. VERY pleased with this truck.
a bueatiful vehicle inside and out but lacks power
It is a nice car but maintenance is costly.
My 2005 Jeep Grand cherokee Limited ia as good or even better than any other luxary vehicle. This jeep is the most dependable vehicle I have ever owned. My avg fuel milage is apx 19.5 - 20.00 The Quality of construction and interior detail is beyond excellent. This trail rated jeep will climb a mountain with out roads. Ther is none other than a JEEP. I t still ownes up to the saying [Jeep is A Legond.] I am over 60 yrs old and a indepandent Mechanic and have owne other makes. this Jeep beats them all. Why miss the fun and honor of owning the best. I bought this jeep used with 86,000 miles now has 120,000 miles.My only expense has been regular maintance oil chg. ect.
good car
195000 miles with only routine maintenace and a couple minor repairs. Rotors warp more often than I would like. Best SUV I've had, and I've had them all.
this car i got it in 09 i got it with 109,137 on it and it was made in 2000 and i have one problem after anothter the orginall owners didnt do any work on the car i have to replace everything over $500 worth of un keptness
This has been the best car of 4 that I've ever owned. Three of them were Hondas. The only things that I felt needed early maintenance were 1) the brakes and 2) the exhaust, which used to be common to Hondas. I'm currently on 168K miles and no major problems other than maintenance. The only reason I might change brands is to find a hybrid mini SUV.
Love the car, but had one problem that has me very concerned. My alarn system locked up the ignition system and I couldn't get it started. Had to have it towed and the dealer wouldn't cover it under the warranty. So, it ended up costing 200 dollars including the towing. Furthermore, the dealer couldn't give me a definitive answer that explains what happened. They just said a wire had come loose under the dashboard, which sounds like bull to me. So, if you have that problem we should ban together to see if it is a defect in the car. Other than that, had an enjoyable and problem-free 50,000 miles with the car. Love traveling with the car. Can pack everything that I need in the car. I think of it as my cool middle-aged station wagon.
I've just been given this car from my uncle and am really greatful for it. It's a wonderful and bad ass car, only thing is that when he signed it over, the lights on the stereo already went out so at night I can't see the radio plus he got the gold package, yet, didn't opt. for the CD changer so I can't listen to any CD unless I replace the stereo. Also, some how the driver side mirror's automatice tint got damaged and 1/4 of the area won't tint anymore and it'll cost $380 to just replace the mirror. Not the whole housing, just he mirror.
Great dependable little car..
I bought this car from a private dealer in June of 08. It has had a lot of problems, but I believe it is from the previous owner. Wires were corroded, battery was leaking, and the car had been salvaged. (Wasn't told that!) I've put a lot of money into it; brand new brakes, complete tune-up, new battery, etc. Considering all the problems, the car is still running. With 172,000 miles on it, I'm surprised I can still drive it! This car is a testament to Toyota's and their long life. But I wouldn't suggest getting a 1992 salvaged vehicle.
Worst car I've ever owned. Transmission went out at 55,000 miles. Town Car decals fell off, back window trim fell off, light dimming knob is not lit at night (no light assembly there), driver's window switches went out, driver's electrical seat quit, A/C doesn't cool when ambient above 78 degrees, radio quit, rear axle bearing went out, Engine leaks oil, rear end leaks oil, back-up assist quit, lug nut covers rattle, front grill corroding, Lincoln Hood ornament corroding, automatic door lock quit, car alarm goes off without provocation,. If all that weren't bad enough, the dealership trys to charge me for things that don't need repair (which isn't much) like brakes that are only 40% worn or saying they replaced things they didn't.
I love my Yaris. It gets fantastic mileage, and it is simply fun to drive. I'm 6' 4" and I still have plenty of room in this car. There are many larger cars that I can't say that about.
I have this truck (actually the 2008) with the 6.8 V10. I was talked out of buying the diesel by several people because of the perceived problems and poor fuel economy of the new 6.4. The 6.8 has gobs of power, but horrible gas mileage. If I'm easy on the accelerator I get 9-10 mpg in mixed driving, I can get up to 12 on the highway if I keep the speed reasonable, and it drops down to a wallet-emptying 7-8 when I'm pulling my 6,700lb fifth wheel. Ouch. The ride is typical of a truck, and is particularly rough over sharp bumps; my previous truck was the 1/2 ton and the ride on that was much nicer. I have about 8,000 miles on my truck and overall like it very much. I love the styling and it's reasonably comfortable for a truck. The one thing I would want to improve is the fuel economy - I sometimes wish I had switched to Dodge with the Cummins Turbo Diesel.
Have 30,000 miles on my ML and no problems. Only factory recommended service. Relatively low service cost if you shop around. I use a quality independent and cost is half of dealer service cost. Brake pads are ok at 30k, but need replacement in next 6 months. Rotors ok till 50-60k. I love that the ML gives me the handling of a lux sport sedan, but the utility of an suv. Great all around vehicle.
I traded in a 2000 Chev Tahoe LT for my 2009 Mercury Mariner I has more pick up when geting on the freeway smaller easy to drive the in cabin lighting is great the hybrid engine works fine. My only complaint is the engine noise is a little louder then I would like. The navigation & sync system are great all and all I really like the Hybrid mercury Mariner. I'm getting 34-36 MPG
This Honda Insight has been great. Of course it needs oil changed every 5, 000 miles and new tires on the front end before winter. Averaged 52 miles to the gallon for 249,000 miles. Did not give any problem.
i like it
Nice car but many problems. Costs at least $3000 a year to keep up. Right in shop for three weeks they can't fix computer
Vibration in steering seems to be a norm per the service technicians!
Love it.
I bought my car used in 12/08 because of the body style, gas mileage and cargo space. I put 22" rims on it for style and it looks great. I love my car and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I currently have a squeak in the steering wheel and the mouldings on the car are not fitting quite right (I believe it was in an accident before I bought it) but overall it's a wonderful car. I wouldn't trade it for anything else.
I bought this 90 Seville in August 09 with 49,000 miles for $900.00 1 owner always garaged. The problem was it just sat for the most part. It needed a lot of work that I was not aware of when buying her. Transmission slips do to sitting and lack of maintenance , rear shocks leak and rattle, Turn Signals spring had to be replaced, Cruise Control don't work, A/C leaks only cause when converted to R12 they put the wrong valve on. She runs strong, rides smooth, and handles like a new 1990 Seville. Just wish I didn't have to sink $2000 more into her. I expected to put some money but not that much. :(
Bought this car in 2009 with 103,000 miles for $850.00 She now has 114,000 on her and I had the A/C charged and that's it. She runs like a top. And I was lucky the original owner kept it garaged and did all the scheduled maintenance at a volvo dealer near Boston. Came with all the paper work. The car has very low miles for the year and was always garaged.