Newest Reviews:
  • 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Bought this at the beginning of this winter and its been nothing but good to me. Starts everyday even in the coldest weather, eats up the road (even in snow) and this V8, 4.7L aint that bad on gas either getting roughly 21mpg highway. The interior is spacious and loaded with leather. Power everything even the moonroof and seat adjusters. With Tilt-Steering and a cruise control this baby is great on the highway and looks good too. So far so good.
  • 2001 Volkswagen GTI I love to say I drive a GTI VR6 but the reality is...it sucks. I have had so many problems with this vehicle. I've replaced the clutch twice. The serpentine belt broke. The headlights and blinkers are constantly not working. No repair shop has been able to figure it out. Agh! I hear the 2008's are much improved but the 2001 really sucks. (When it's working though....I love the big engine.)
  • 2005 Nissan 350Z I have own this car for 2 years now and I have had zero problem with it. Only with this much power you can burn through some tire.
  • 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 Heating system some times difficult to adjust to prefered settings.
  • 2003 Toyota Corolla Great car maybe the best engine (timing chain) best automatic tranny ive owned. Bad things suspension is weak on all toyotas. Change out your control arms if vehicle wanders! Replace your rotors and pads aftermarket best way to go $70 for everything lol. Stay away from dealers, aftermarket parts fine. There is no better used car availble, 40mpg. I know a guy with 380k on matrix same car corolla still going strong! p0420 code comes on all these toyotas dont panic.
  • 2001 Audi TT nice running car, handles excellently ... looks good while driving it !
  • 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser My '98 Land Cruiser has over 183,000 miles on it, and outside of regular oil changes, I've had to do very little maintenance. It still drives better than most newer models SUV's out there, and it still looks great! It's initially pricey, but I think it's worth every penny.
  • 1999 Dodge Intrepid Car look great, loaded with extras. 3.2 engine size has good get up an go for a big car. handles like a large car. Brakes seem good and smooth, Sometimes it shifts a little rough, I have had a few times it was hard to start almost if the battery was going dead. Very comfortable nice car.
  • 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 I Have 128000km and have change front all steering 2 times. The exhaust pipe need to be repair 2-3 time in 7 years. The interior keep the road. hi have no noise at all and noting have broke. The engine is built by Cummings so I will never se the end. (5.9L) Only have to change oil and filter.
  • 1991 Honda Accord I purchase this S/W 4 years ago for $600.00 after replacing the alternator, timing belt and rack and pinion, I have nothing else to this car except for maintenance. Living in Vermont a lot of snow and mountain and this car is a tank, never left stranded or stuck in snow. If I could replace the body with one that don't have rust or last longer I would keep it for ever. Have 240,000 miles and outstanding car.
  • 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix I thought the car was a guy's car because they have referred to it as a "muscle car". I actually love the way it handles smooth cornering, nice sturdy road car. Maintenance keeps it looking brand new. The only thing is I wish the side mirrors could fold inward.
  • 1999 Jeep Wrangler The six cylinder models have an inherent issue with exhaust manifold cracking for the 1991-2001 model years. Aftermarket headers are the solution...OEM headers WILL crack. The HVAC controls also have an issue with having periodic "meltdowns". The fan switch cannot handle the amperage and will melt over time...if yours does this, get it fixed ASAP to avoid a catastrophic fire. Other than those two issues, the '99 Wrangler is a tank. Point-n-Shoot when you're out on the trails. In traffic, it's easy to maneuver and is quite nimble. It's no Ferrari and it's not a Cadillac. Slow and bouncy, but it will go wherever you point it...mud, rocks, snow, city streets. Enjoy the freedom.
  • 2002 Chrysler Sebring This car runs good but the heater system does not work when idling.I had to change my tie rods at about 70,000 miles . It cost about $42 , and I was able to do the repairs myself .
  • 1998 Chevrolet Prizm Good Car
  • 2006 Toyota Matrix gray, trd system, suspension, 10000 milles, my baby
  • 2000 Chevrolet Blazer when bought my blazer it had 275.000 miles on it it now has 330,000 miles and it runs great it has a complete original drive train and has plenty of power and runs smooth. the trans does however shifts hard from 1st to 2nd but only from time to time and has an assosiated service engine light, and being only from time to time i think it is an electical prob maybe the shift soliniode but i dont know and it is hardly a problem i expect with proper maintenence for it to continue runnig fine for while
  • 2005 Ford Mustang I've heard the convertable models are significantly slower. For a V6, the coupe is a torque monster. It's not as clunky as the previous mustangs, but there is more body roll. For the price, no other car can touch it. Great Ride!
  • 2007 GMC Acadia My crossover SUV is a 3.4L V6 with dual overhead camshafts (DOHC) and pulls around 275HP. CONS: This vehicle’s power train is not for serious off road driving or heavy towing. Front struts and independent rear suspension does not offer a smooth ride. Cheap “plastic looking” dashboard. PROS: Because is a Front wheel drive model I get up to 24MPG highway which is very good for the 8 passenger and cargo capacity. The seats slide and fold for a wide access to the third row. Stereo easy to read and use, with a mp3 player jack for my ipod. We like the dual air conditioner climate zone controls for driver and front passenger.
  • 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300SE This is my first S-class Benz I love this car. It is 16 yrs old and does need some minor repairs,which aren`t to expensive.I just sometimes have to sacrifice some thing,sometime to pay for them. I would rather push an old Benz than drive a new Ford.
  • 2000 Ford Windstar This is my third van- my other ones are a '99 GM & '01 Toyota. I have the '00 Ford Windstar SEL model. By far, the Windstar is the worst performance out of the three. The Windstar proved to be a somewhat problematic vehicle constantly prone to internal failures. Thankfully, the Windstar was discontinued by Ford Motor in 2004.
  • 1998 Chevrolet Blazer I have a silver Blazer just like the one pictured and it now has 238,000 miles and runs great. I like it so much that I bought another one and now have two. The only real things that I have had to do is change the oil, brakes, battery, generator, etc. The one thing that did go wrong that i did not like was the heater core went bad at about 200,000 miles.
  • 1999 Ford Taurus Brought this car for college son with 60k on it. Now 3+ years later 130k on it. First 2 years ,no problems. Third year ,a money pit. replace front/rear struts springs,brakes twice,power stering pump. Spoke with seveal amchanics and all state this is a trouble free car until 125-150K. It wasn't sdesigned to go beyond 150K,all mechanics agree to get rid of it soon or it will cost you more money.Son graduates in May 09 and will trade in on a 2 year old Fusion.
  • 1998 Chevrolet Astro Our van looks just like the one in the picture. Has over 200,000 miles and still going strong. Us it to tow cars, trucks, tractors, travel trailer, etc and would not hesitate to drive to the west coast. Only maintenance are items like oil changes, tires, batteries, generator, brakes, etc. The stuff that wears out has been changed. Great vehicle. :-)
  • 2001 Kia Rio My first car. Really inexpensive, love it
  • 1996 Chevrolet Blazer I love my blazer, I have 133,368 miles on my car and having changed the oil and lube every 3,000 miles, only lately have I had a problem with the transmission.
  • 2003 Lexus SC430 great car,no problems only one electric antena mast
  • 2007 Toyota Camry My 2007 camry has rotor problems. At 20,000 miles rotors replaced, now at 35,000 miles rotors not true. Just want to know if anyone else had this problem!
  • 1999 Chevrolet Venture An exelent car (mini-van 1999) 161,560 miles (260,000 klm) still a"baby" rides same since I bought it new. In an accident that the other car was coming behind me on a about 100 klm/h while I was waiting holding my brakes hard and streched tight against my seat I got hit from that car a Chev Cavallier, went a " right- off" in bad shape and my Venture only chip a little piece of plastic 1"x1" from behind under the bumber the only damage was one seting of the 3 of the motorized drivers seat, was on one motor that the bolt bend slightly and got stuck, I have not fixed that yet, no need. I do not neglect the basic maintenance and especially the oil-change.
  • 2002 Acura RSX This is a terrific car--they should just call it an Integra. The RSX is fast when you want it to be, and fun to drive. Practically no maintenance issues, and great gas mileage.
  • 2005 Buick Rainier I sometimes borrow my brothers ranier when i need to take the kids to basketball tournaments. the design is good and holds 6 comfortable. I had a problem with the engines fuel pump fuse on a trip. they found a problem with the pump too and replaced it under warranty. i think the engine has given him other problems. I told him not to buy a Buick.