Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

We bought the truck because my old s-10 just didn't have enough room. Beings we were having ower son. I wish I would have bought a 4x4 model to get a little higher ground clearance. I still don't get why earlier models had fog lights and trailer lights hook up. But I'm not complaining about the truck, it's a great running truck for a young family. My wife uses it as her daily driver. I've had family members who sat in the back and didn't complain about not enough leg room like I've heard from s-10 owers and other small truck owners out there.
put front brake pads in February at 165,000 changed wires, plugs, cap & rotor at 180,000 handles great in town & on highway
This is one of the best cars that I have ever owned. I now have 32k miles on it and the only problem was with one of the rotors becoming warped which the warranty covered. Gas milage is 34 on highway & 23 around the city.
We bought our 2002 Camry SE new in October of 2002. The car must have been someplace and the acid rain had all the flat surfaces marked. The dealership tried to do something with it, but it was a lost cause. My wife hit a deer with it and that got the hood, right front fender and right side door repainted. The bodyshop buffed out the entire car and the marked sections looked good.....for a while. The car has 54K miles on it now and I just replaced the rotors and pads and belts. The rotors were rusted so bad the car had a shimmy like a wheel being out of balance. I replaced the rotors with Centric rotors. They have a coating that supposed to stave off the rust. Here in Western Pennsylvania they use salt and anti skid like there's no tomorrow ! The car had a oxygen sensor go out early and that's been the extent of any problems. We bought a new Hyundai Azera in the fall of 2007, so the Camry is now mine. We wanted another Camry but couldn't deal with Toyota at all. Every winter I put on a set of 4 Blizzaks on steel rims and the car acts like it has 4WD !
MY suburban has 216,780 miles on it and it is still going strong. I love this truck, most reliable vechicle I have ever owned. The body is in overall great shape to for a 96
I got this car from my sister. IT runs great and gets good gas milage.
I have a 1994 Grand Cherokee with 138,000 miles. I bought it new. I have not had any mechanical problems until the last 2 years. This my second Cherokee (the first one was a 1997) and I have loved them both.
I bought this car at 20K mileage in 2004. I am now at 93.5K five years later. I have always had any required maintanence done and in a timely manner, including all the oil changes. According to the records from my dealer, who has done all of my repairs and maintenance since purchase, some sort of tranny work was done prior to my purchase. The tranny went again just prior to my extended warranty end mileage of 75K (whew). The gas gauge stopped working properly and had to be replaced. Other than that I think I've pretty much just had to have brake work, front end alignment and those types of things as normal repair/maintenance over the life of my car. City mpg 20 - 22 and Highway mpg 27 - 29. It has on the high end of decent pickup power when passing. Overall I'm pleased with the performance of this vehicle. I like being able to put one or both of the back seats forward to put longer items in the trunk/back seat so I don't have to find someone with a truck to bring home something tall that I can lift myself. It's a decent car and my dealer does a good job of taking care of it so I expect it to last several years yet.
Parts are all expensive but the all-time all wheel drive is worth it all. The turbo has lots of snap and the police love to use their radar on me. The dealer was hard to work with.
I HAVE A 2003 S10 zr2 Great little truck, 4.3 l engine is decent on gas and has good power. suspension is good except for the ball joints wearing out. Gm should have used better intake gaskets. antilock brakes not working due to wheel bearings going out. all these are common problems i have read about on other forums.
We bought this car with 10,000 miles on it in 2004. We now have 62000 miles. The only problem we have had was in 2007,took her to a franchised service center,never again,anyway,Took them three hours to change the plugs(actual work) and they cross-threaded one plug. I didn't know it until a year later when the Chev dealer showed it to me .. She was running on 5 and 1/2 cylinders all that time,like one cylinder wasn't up to speed..and we thought she was in tiptop condition. We are going to keep her untill,well ever
All wheel drive computer shot (twice) comfort control computer shot ($500) passeneger side wheel hub out (twice). Transmission shot ($2,000). Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, it'seen a fine GM automobile.
This car is one of the worst cars I've ever owned! Piece of crap.
A solid, good riding quaility vehicle. Typical Honda quality. I have owned four straight Honda's and never been disappointed.
Have a 2004 Mach 1. Excellent car all around. So much fun.
I bought this 1995 Camry LE V6 new and have diligently maintained it. I have done all the maintenance that the manufacturer recommends. We've babied the car; there isn't a ding on the vehicle. At 72627 miles I had to have the transmission rebuilt. At 73864 miles it needed a new steering rack. At 75931 miles there was a gas smell coming from the rear of the car. It was intermittent, so I put up with it for a while because the shop couldn't identify the problem. Then it got worse and, at 100212 miles, it was diagnosed as having a gas tank issue. I was told I needed to have the tank repaired or replaced. The repair didn't work, so now I will need to have the gas tank replaced. I have never, ever had any of these kinds of problems on any of my cars (Plymouth, Accord, Toyota Celica, Olds Cutlass, VW bug, 2 Chev Impalas, Chev Malibu, Volvo 240DL) in the past. We bought the Camry because of what we thought would be a reliable car, but it's turned out to be a lemon. By the way, the car runs real nice, but I'm still concerned that the transmission is running on borrowed time. With the problems this car has had, I've convinced my wife to try a Honda Accord next time around.
Overall the car is average. All four window regulators failed in the last two years. All the same way, the wire plug pulled out of the 25 cent plastic part. I fixed the last one for $65 by ordering regulator without motor from Rockauto. The dash has warped so edges are not retained at the left and right edges. This is the 7th caddy I have owned ( the best one was the 1979 deVille.) Everything else is still working on the 2000 and the car is a very good driver. I rated it average as to what I expect from a car. I would buy it again.
My 2003 Jag S-Type has almost 72,000 miles. I'm continually making repairs on it, which are very costly. They are beautiful cars, but have too many repair problems compared to other luxury vehicles I've owned (e.g., problems with power windows, power door locks, air conditioner/condenser, sensors, and windshield washer). I do not recommend purchase of the 2003 S-Type.
this car has been gr8. i have a hatchback and it gr8 for moving things around. the only problem i have had is something sounds lose in the back of my car and i can't seem to find what it is. and sometime when i get on the freeway my car take a long time shafting into the last gear. it take sometime 5min. to get there.other then that i love it.
I like it, and it's a good all around truck.
I have over 266,000 miles on this car. Very good car. Gets about 38 MPG. Will probably fix the car if it breaks since can't afford to buy another used car right now. Has manual transmission, no AC, heater takes awhile to heat up inside of car. Driver side front window doesn't work properly and probably can't be fixed since part needed now is obsolete but overall a GREAT car. So far, gets me from point A to point B.
Vehicle has 68,000 miles. Bought it from relative in GA. Recently failed PA state safety inspection for failed lower control arms (L&R). Cost to repair: $930.00! The rubber bushings were chipped and cracked. Anyone else have this problem?
I bought this car brand new and I have never had any problems with it.
We have had good results with this van. It is a good ride and great for vacations. My kids like to borrow it for their trips. We get excellant gas mileage and have had minimal service issues.
I bought this vehicle used with 48,000 miles. I show dogs and was able to carry 2 intermediate and 10 small kennels, plus 4 exercise pens, and other gear along with my suits and personal bag. I love the visibility and got 26 mpg on that trip. I also slept in it on a twin size air mattress. My model is an AWD and I get 22 mpg. in the city. My sister has a 2004 that she bought new and told me this would be the last car I love the best. So far, it is.
My Miata is an SE model with a 6 speed manual trans. It has 17,500 miles on it (Garage Queen). The only problem I've had is the clutch (chudders) and I can be difficult to shift into 5 and 6th gears at times. I replaced the trans. fluid with synthetic (Red Line) fluid. I also replaced the clutch fluid (SAE #3, brake fluid) and bleed the line. This has greatly improved the trans. shift problems. The original owner had not taken the car in for any recalls nor done any maintenance except for oil changes. I purchased the car in 2008 and everything was OER and stock. Love the car plan to keep it for my grandson (1yr old).
Bought this van with 197,000. Sometimes the wipers don't work, I use rainx, the left window is slow going up, only if you put it all the way down. At 207,000 it does not use oil, for me it is a perfect van.
Very stable vehicle. Wonderful in snow and ice. Very reliable and a great car for local and mid-range trips. Would buy it again.
Most reliable car I ever owned. Ethanol corrupted gas gives me 38 mpg. Non ethanol gas gives me 45 mpg. Five speed stick, no frills. Changed radio to one with CD player. We tow the car periodically. Use Mobile One, Body is functional, gives good headroom. Brakes are adequate. Drive chain is staright forward, no problems. Emissions are - not tested in FL. Heat and ac are great. Steering is manual, so the wheel turns ate 5-1/2 lock to lock.
This is the best car i ever had !! the better outta 12 ...its fast ,its a very sexy car and hugs the road like a new mother holds her baby... i had this car for 2 years already and i will keep it forever !!