Newest Reviews:
  • 2007 Volkswagen GTI This car has had zero problems in the 21 month of ownership. I love the the overall performance. It is a real joy to drive. It gets very good mileage (average: 26 mpg), sound great when you goose it, ride quality is smooth & quiet, and it looks good.
  • 1998 Ford Escort MY ESCORT IS A 98 I BOUGHT IT BACK IN 99.WHEN I BOUGHT IT IT HAD AROUND 32000 MILES ON IT.10 YRS LATER I HAVE 153000MILES ON IT.I REPLACED THE ENGINE A YEAR AND A HALF AGO.I ONLY REPLACE THE BRAKES ONECE IN 10 YRS.I NEED TO REPLACE THE REAR OXYGEN SENSOR 2 PASS THE EMISSIONS TEST THIS YEAR.MY ESCORT OUTLASTED MY 2 MARRAGES.ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY FORDS SUCK,BUT I DISAGREE WITH THEM.MINE HAS BEEN MY TRANSPORTATION FOR THE LAST 10 YRS AND STILL GOING STRONG.
  • 2002 Mercury Villager Bought used from dealer at 26000 now 86000. Excellent car. No major problems except replaced front axles at 79000 and one fuel injector replaced. Good gas mileage, 19-20 in town, 24-26 on highway. Middle seat heavy to remove and replace.
  • 2008 Honda Accord Great car so far
  • 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 I love my 2003. I have made several upgrades that makes it eveb better with great gas miles. The one thing I don't live is that the drive side fog light burns out about every other month. I also notice we I see other ones that this same light is out on thier truck too. I think it's a Chevy problem. The self leveling thing is a little bit of a pain in the a$$ when towing. Other then that I tell everyone to buy one. My brother bought one after seeing mine. GREAT Truck! I wish Chevy could make more like it.
  • 2001 Toyota Avalon I have owned this car since August 2005 and love it. Major repairs were brakes.
  • 2002 Buick Century has not cost a lot in 7 years. replaced exhaust gasket was 700.00 tires & baterys
  • 2007 Ford Focus Bought it with 5 speed manual transmission so I would have a light weight car to tow behind our motor home. I found it to fully satisfy our needs as a very dependable car for this purpose, plus general running around. With about 14K miles on it, have not had any kind of a problem. Great product.
  • 1990 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Overall a very nice vehical, can do most anything I need in comfort and drive's very solid but smooth, plenty of seating and still, have the ability to haul something, the best of both a truck and, a car, and you dont have to hang your head when you drive up!
  • 2002 Nissan Altima With 56000 miles on the odometer only repairs and complaint is on excessive brake wear and brake pads that insist on squealing even when newly replaced. Dealer insists squealing is normal.
  • 2000 Chrysler Sebring Bought this car new. I have just loved it. 48,000 miles. In 10 yrs replaced the battery twice. They say thats common in FL. Had to replace the braces on the trunk lid. Almost bit my arm off. The top had to be repaired, stitching broke on the back window. And thats from sitting out in the grueling sun I'm sure.
  • 1998 Chevrolet Lumina I have had my car for 9 yrs. (bought used) and have had really good service out of it. i had to put a heavy duty alternator on it. But otherwise a great all around car. Everyone I know that has a Lumina tells me they would gladly buy 1 again because they are so dependable.
  • 1997 Suzuki Sidekick I am still driving this car after owning it for 7 years. I have made one major repair, in 2008, for a rebuilt transmission (manual). Everything else is working very well, just routine maintenance. I was never notified of the recall for the strut problem, but will have it checked out. Thanks.
  • 2001 Toyota Sienna Most reliable vehicle that we have ever owned. Runs smooth and quiet. Very versatile carrying people and things. Have 84,000 miles at almost 8 years and replaced a single light bulb other than tires, brakes and a battery.
  • 2006 Dodge Caravan Some of the plastic interior is not as durable as it could be and the seat releases are not adequate to stand up to more than moderate use in that they have a tendancy to hang up and the release handle will begin to give and bend. The stereo system gives almost concert hall quality sound. Everything else over all is above average in my opinion. It is a comfortable and easy to drive vehicle and I do not regret buying it in the least.
  • 1997 Audi Cabriolet This car has been almost problem free since purchase (2001). Regular service and garaging have been responsible for most of that condition, however no major repairs have been necessary since then.
  • 2004 Lexus SC430 Overall fun car to drive.It is definitely not a family car! Well appointed, run flat tires provide a very stiff ride.
  • 2000 Cadillac Escalade Great truck but door handels stop working air conditioning switch goes out every 4 years and the radator leaks sooner or later but it does not over heat
  • 1997 Mercury Mystique 1997 was the year for this car. A V-6 with a manual trans. With nearing 600,000 miles this is still the best car every. This has been a work-car since new,it has been used as an SCCA Autocross car since 2000. Sure the water pump failed on que, the electric wires cooked after the recall date, but I can get 41MPG when I really try.True the check engine light stay on and the A/C stopped working years ago. My wife and I have a room full of trophies from competition events. This car has been used on 'track days' @ Texas World Speedway. It's top speed is 110MPH.I use Mobil One since new. This is my car.
  • 1999 GMC 3500 Pickup This year paint was not GMC's best. I have had problems with the paint peeling off in strips.Overall strong truck 7.4 454 big block. I tow a 30' toyhauler and this truck can pull.
  • 2003 Mazda B2300 Very reliable.. However, there is a constant rattling noise as if a shock absorber is going out. I can not determine where exactly the sound is coming from. Also, first gear disengages/pops out sometimes when releasing clutch.
  • 2007 Toyota Camry This is a dream to drive and ride in. We had the windows tinted dark and that made it a real eye stopper. The CD & sound system is beautiful. Great gas mileage - 33mpg. Lots of room. A Keeper.
  • 2000 Ford Taurus Great Car I have only owned it for six months though it seems to have an ignition switch problem just starting up and and a trans light comes on from time to time I changed the trans fluid but it has not stopped the light
  • 1995 Ford F-150 I bought this truck used and it's been great. I have a over the cab camper and use it mostly for camping and then yard work. Extremely dependable and a big engine.
  • 2000 Dodge Caravan still runs great love my van
  • 2004 Mazda Mazda3 Bought new in 2004. Have 61000 miles now. Have owned 4 Hondas before this since 1977. Would NOT buy another Mazda. 1. Transmission had "hard shifting" from 1st-2nd gear. Required 3 trips to dealer finally to find out the computer needed to be "reflashed" to solve problem. 2. rear brakes needed replacement at 40k miles while front brakes where maybe 30% used, Never had a car so biased to the rer brakes and obviously not equally distributing brake pressures. 3. Air conditioner has been marginal at best. I do not expect it too much but the unit has a very hard time just keeping interior at a bearable level. 4. Most important......The idle speed about 9 months ago dropped down to about 500-600rpm. This is a speed where I get engine shake when in gear (its an automatic). When I approached the dealer they said the idle speed COULD NOT be adjusted higher. I went o another dealer and they said that 3 of the 4 engine mounts were cracked and needed replacement at over $700. I seriously doubt the mounts to be cracked because I drive this car VERY gently. If they are in fact cracked, then this is extremely POOR quality of the mounts. On the PLUS side, the engine has plenty of power and runs smooth at cruising RPMS, the enterior is good, handling is excellent. As the economy improves I will be getting rid of this car and will return to Honda again.
  • 2006 Kia Amanti very nice
  • 1995 Chevrolet Blazer This has been a great vehicle. Since 2005 I have everything fixed every two years that can possibly be wrong with it and it keeps on running great. I spend around $2,000 every two years. The body style has not changed so that has been a great plus also. For the money, it's the best car I have owned since I started driving back in 1969.
  • 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee I love this Jeep. It is fun to drive and rides better than a Cadillac. The 3.7 engine is a bit noisy and lackluster, but adaquate. It gets the looks, too..
  • 2006 Hyundai Elantra This my 2nd one, no problems with either.