Newest Reviews:
  • 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 I enjoy this truck very much.It rides good and plenty of power.
  • 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder Very spacious inside compared to similar models by other manufacturers. Economical and fun to drive, convertable top opens and closes easily in less than 5 seconds. Excellent engine and drive train; my model has the sequential manual transmission which is fun and convenient.
  • 1997 Saab 900 I've owned this car since 2002 and have had nothing but problems with it. Let me just give you an idea: i've replaced the clutch cable THREE times, replaced the entire exhaust system (twice for some parts), gone through two clutches... amonst other problems. BUYER BEWARE! I will never buy a saab again after being a lifetime owner until this car.
  • 1995 Honda Civic del Sol This car is a great value. Not only is it fun to drive and gets great mpg (still in the 30's), the care still rides like new even at 140,000 miles! I'm sure it will still be a fun, reliable ride for years to come.
  • 2003 Saturn Ion I love the center-mounted instrument panel. The car accelerates much faster than you would expect. I haven't had any major problems - just a strange noise with the cabin fan, and the compass on my rearview mirror broke after about 5 years, though the thermometer still functions properly.
  • 1990 Honda Civic This is one of my favorite car to drive, with manual transmission you have alots of fun drive it. But the only problem I have is finding parts for my wagon.
  • 1990 BMW 325iX After purchasing this car, I truly understand why it has achieved a cult following. Fun to drive, kills it in the snow, reliable, well designed, and easy to work on. For being almost 20 years old, it has a lot of the features modern cars have adopted. The lack of cup holders inside the only interior design flaw. These are high performance cars, and you should expect to do maintenance on any BMW to keep it running strong, but it's definiety worth it. Parts are slightly more expensive, but not bad, and if you have even a little mechanical knowledge you can do the work yourself. I love this car.
  • 1995 Nissan 240SX just bougt this car. its high milage so it needs some work. but this rear wheel driver is very fun. a great inexpensive sport car. and a great base for tuners.
  • 2001 Volkswagen Jetta i bought my jetta with 50k. replaced coil packs which is expected with the milage i have now. also some evap system hoses. other than typical repair this car is solid, fun, comfortable, and oh yea my 20valve 1.8 turbo is fast.
  • 2001 Volkswagen Passat The best value car I've had in 25 years. It gives you the best bang for your $. Look after your Passat and she will look after you. My drivers door lock is the only problem I've had in 8 years.
  • 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Sold my Ford F-150 King Ranch b/c of high mileage, and bought this new 9 months ago and have put 28,000 miles on it. Losing all those luxuries from the King Ranch took some getting used to (my Dodge is not loaded), but after adding cab lights and chrome running boards, I love the look and feel of my big black truck! And not a single problem so far. Hopefully the transmission problem in earlier posts have been corrected in the newer models.
  • 2001 Volkswagen Jetta Bought this car used 7 months ago for our teenage daughter. Liked the idea of side airbags, and she loved the sunroof. First time we had it towed, cost $700 for a new fuel pump. Second time it was towed was for a broken axle. Third trip to the garage cost us another $200. Sunroof no longer works, door panels keep coming loose, headliner falling. The catalytic converter needs to be replaced, and I can't afford it. Inside was filthy when we got it and I thought we could clean it up with no problem, but absolutely nothing will clean the vinyl - its sticky and gross. Have tried commercial cleaners, soap & water, goo gone, alcohol. And, like an earlier post said, ours smells like crayons, too. I'm disappointed in my purchase and we're going to sell it because I can't afford the upkeep. Its not the reliable car that I thought I was getting.
  • 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII I love my Mark Vlll, but have spent a lot of money on repairs. Right now and for a long time I have replaced 4 batteries and 4 altinators in 5 years and it still won't start every time. Any suggestions?
  • 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Best car ever............
  • 1997 Oldsmobile Silhouette THIS VAN WAS PURCHASED USED SO IN ALL FAIRNESS IT DID US GREAT WE HAD LITTLE NIT PICKING PROBLEMS RUNNING LIGHT HARNESS WENT OUT ALSO THE HORN STOPPED WORKING AND REAR LIGHT ASSEMBLY WENT BAD BUT ALL IN ALL A GOOD USED CAR WOULD RECOMMEND AS GOOD WORK CAR.
  • 2005 BMW 545i Replaced automatic transmission
  • 2006 Buick Rendezvous I am very happy with this car I have had no problems with anything in the year I have owned it. It is one of the best riding SUV's I have ever owned rides like a car. I would only have 3 complaints on my car. One would be the door mirror. Though I can see everything through them they are a little to big and cause big blind spots for a short person. Two the front driver seat does not go back far enough for a larger and taller person. Third for some reason the waring light and chime comes on every time you hit a large bump in the road for the back hatch. Overall it is a good car for the money and it has tons of storage I have notice old people love it. Every where I go the blue hairs are peeking in the window. This is why we named it the Senior Citizen Mobile. LOL
  • 2007 Chevrolet Impala What can I say this is a very very good car if you are wanting plenty of passanger room,leg room,with excellent gas mileage. I have owned this car for one year. It has great power for when I need to get up and go. My only two complaint on this car is that there are no cup holders in the back seats??? And the driver front door is not very wide. I find my self having to be careful not to rip my pockets of my pants and gliding into the car. Overall I am very happy with this car.
  • 2004 Mitsubishi Galant I have a 2004 Galant that I purchased Certified Pre-Owned in 2005. I have not had any problems with it. It is my 4th Mitsubishi (3 Galants, 1 Montero); I love these cars; they have the greatest sound systems I have ever heard that come standard in a car. I've had no mechanical problems. I would recommend.
  • 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer I have the SS model and expect it to be my retirement car. I love this vehicle. It is like driving a sports car with extra room. It handles very well and has a lot of the comforts you would expect in a luxury car instead of a "muscle car". The suspension is automatically adjusted by a sensor valve and is a little stiff but it also tows well. No rattles or major problems after 12,000 miles. I did have to take it to the dealership to replace the rear Chevy Emblem as it was working loose. From slamming the rear hatch maybe? No rattles or strange noises yet.
  • 2006 Dodge Dakota Have has no problems with my 06 Dakota. Milage was not so good until I added a K&N air intake system and a flowmaster duel exhaust. Now I'm getting 17.5 mpg.
  • 2002 Cadillac Seville it is a good car
  • 2003 Ford Escape I own a 2003 Escape Limited and I love it. It drives and rides as well as the Lincoln Continental I owned previously. The height gives me better visibility of the road and there is plenty of room for 5 people. The lift gate has a cover that can be used to conceal anything in the rear of the vehicle. It also has 4 wheel drive which was an added bonus. We have only experienced minor problems which our Ford dealer resolved quickly. My next new vehicle will definitely be an Escape.
  • 1994 Chevrolet Corsica for a free car it has been very reliable
  • 1994 Chevrolet Corvette I have spent some money on this car(high mileage). It's great to drive and totally enjoy it. Vettes are great fun.
  • 1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager had for 3 years. rebuilt trans new half shaft also new brakes ,lines ,master cylinder ,battery twice,, starter. electric locks quit working also electric windows just crawl down to close push button anduse other hand to pull up. left tie rod. right turn signal died .when it rains brake lights flash when parked sometimes wippers come on when you start. etc. etc but runs great.....
  • 2006 Ford Mustang We got a 2006 Mustang GT for my wife. It's a little too rough around the edges for my tastes, but it's a great fit for her. If you're looking for an exciting "pony car", you can't go wrong here.
  • 2008 Cadillac CTS I bought this car after looking for about 6 months at BMW's, Mercedes, and Audi. It was the best value, nicest looking car in its class. I have not been disappointed once- not with the car and not with Cadillac service. One point, though, the 2008 was redesigned and looks much nicer than this site's picture. The picture is of a much older model.
  • 1997 Ford Expedition IBought this Big Ford with 200,000. Did brakes, Oil, shift handel, rear wheel bearings, shocks and o-2 sensors.... Alls good I love this Ford
  • 2005 Hyundai Elantra The Elantra is a great car. It is a little shy on mileage, but what acceleration. This 4 popper can really get up go. The handling and ride, as well as the fit and finish are top notch. I have had this vehicle for three years now, the only thing I have replaced is one light bulb. Not counting the normal maintenance items of course.