Newest Reviews:
  • 2001 Toyota Solara overall its an excellent car, goog on gas and reliable. although when that check engine light comes on its most likely the air fuel ratio sensor that sits on top of the motor block. the cheapest u can get that part for is 160.10 from any toyota website. i was a toyota sales rep for 10 years. just go online and u can pretty much by genuine toyota partsonline on there website. don't go to the private auto parts stores they will charge you more money for that same part. one parts store had it listed for
  • 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 nice finishings on the laramie edition, beats chevy
  • 2004 Buick Rainier I have owned since 04 and i love it. i do lots of camping and has space for 3 with regular maint. i havn't had any problems
  • 2007 Honda Accord Had the car for about a year now. Drives great no problems at all I look forward to driving it everyday.
  • 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo I have driven my car from Dallas to Houston and back...and from new Orleans to Houston and back on several ocassions. When I bought the vehicle I had 27,000 miles on it, I now have over 90, 000 miles on it and the only thing i had to replace was a transmission fluid hose or something similar. This car is awesome. 2006 LT
  • 2000 Dodge Neon Bought this car used from a private seller have had it for a little while now and has not caused me any sort of problem. I love it great on gas! the only problem now is that the a/c clutch just went out. But that is the only problem i have had since i bought it. I will defintely get another neon after this one.
  • 2009 Ford Taurus Love this vehicel! Had a 500 before this taurus. The only thing is that here recently the steering wheel is "shuddering" at all speeds, not related to tires, and and has a noise in the front right side. When I took it to the dealer to get the problem corrected, they said there was nothing they could do about it! The car only has 25k miles on it. If they do not correct it I will update who it is so you can avoid the hassle with this dealer!
  • 2003 Jaguar X-Type Sporty suspension - a road-hugger. Nice pickup for only a 2.5 liter engine. Comfortable seating, fun to drive overall.
  • 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 I purchased this truck new and only have 16,000 miles on it. It handles and rides great. The LTZ options, especially the power folding mirrors really make this truck nice. The only problem has been the power seat on the drivers side works interminttently. The one thing I don't like about this truck is the slow steering responce when backing up a boat trailer.
  • 2005 Cadillac STS I purchased this caddie used with 12,000 miles on it. It now has 26,000 miles and I have not had one problem with this car. Lots of power and handles great. With gas mileage of 23 MPG at 75 MPH on level highway... better than I expected.
  • 1997 Toyota Camry I have over 137,000 miles on my Camry. I have replaced the rack and pinion, and brakes. It just keeps going. In the past, I have put over 250 miles per day, with no problems. Great car!
  • 1997 Nissan Maxima Best car i've ever own. I owned it for 9 years and a half and had 270 000 km on it. I have the 5 speed manual version, i was and i am yet pretty hard on the car and is still do the job. NO PROBLEM with this car. Just check the cross member under the radiator, it tend to break in the middle with the rust.
  • 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 This truck has 114,869 miles on it and like every other Dodge this year or older the dash has cracked every where even when the windows are cracked and a vent shade in the winsheild in the hot South Texas sun. The dash was only 2 years old with 56,000 miles on the truck. the other interior is kind of cheap byt is okay its just the plastic parts.I have had Ford Super Duty work trucks up to 10 years old with no cracked dashes shame on you Dodge they know of and admited that there is a dash problem. A/C comp. is in the worse place its on the bottom of the motor on the exaust/turbo side and that produces the most heat over there and the engine is desighned to suck the heat out the bottom and it goes right over the A/C Comp. I have had to put 3 A/C systems on my truck my self im a retired Field Mechanic form Cat. Besides that the truck runs good has plenty of power and has never left stranded any where. Chnaged oil in it every 5,000 miles with Rotella 15w40 and keeps on going. Cummins replaced the injection pump and lift pump for free when it started acting up at 96,000 miles and updated with new injection pump and lift pump this was before low sulpher diesel. I put Lucas diesel fuel additive in the fuel tank when I fill up to suppliment for the low sulpher diesel. Besides that it a great truck I use it to two 15,000 punds all the time and has never let me down.
  • 2004 Nissan Maxima 2004 maxima has BIG Problems with the transmission. It shifts extremely hard from 1st to 2nd gear and it has a rattling noise coming from underneath as you accelerate. The issue happens sporadically.
  • 1992 Mercedes-Benz 400E I just bought it after hitting a deer and totaling my 300E. The A/C doesn't work. It's quite a car but climate control has not been their best effort. It has aftermarket shocks. I want my Bilsteins back.
  • 1996 Pontiac Grand Am I have owned 2 of these cars and the head gasket went in both of them and in my first one there was a wiring problem it would always blow a fuse which would shut off the car while i was driving NEVER AGIAN will I buy one
  • 2003 Pontiac Montana The van looks good and the interior is good. It does have a lot of minor maintance issues on a regular basis. Right now our transmission gear selector cable is broke so it's stuck in drive. The wiper blade transmission needs replaced, and the ABS trouble light it on.
  • 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport When my wife and I were dating, I had a Civic hatchback and she had a 2001 Montero Sport and I loved driving her car so much that when my car got stolen, the Montero is the first car I looked for. I found the perfect one for me, white/black with a grille guard on front and I love my car! It drives great, I've had not one problem with the car. When I bought it, the car had 59K miles on it and not it's got nearly twice the miles and still runs perfectly. My only gripe is that the engine design creates costly repairs as the techs have to remove the top of the engine just to perform a basic tune-up. I'm considering buying a new engine and rebuilding the transmission whenever it dies.
  • 2004 Ford Explorer good overhall
  • 1998 Mazda 626 The car is ok - we've had to pay a lot on repairs and it gets old...but overall it gets the job done
  • 2002 BMW 325i My 325i 2002 is nice had to put a little money in it to keep it up & riding good, overall Fun to drive beemmer!
  • 1995 Volvo 850 Still going strong and reaching 300k miles
  • 2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT We have problems with navigation system and heater control on passenger side. Dealer can't duplicate the problem and doesn't want to swap a bunch of unnecessary parts.
  • 2005 Toyota Corolla Bought mine used with 10k on it. I like the gas mileage 38-41mpg hwy 34-35mpg city (with 5-speed manual) depending on how agressively I drive. I also like the ride & handling. What I don't lik e is the noise level on the highway especially on coarse road surfaces. It gets so loud you can't hear the radio or passengers talk unless you shout. The standard radio sound system is lousy & the CD player sometimes skips when I hit a bump \
  • 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3 Engine tap when first starting since new. Dealer "claimed" cam and lifters replaced. 7 years later, same tap from 1 lifter.Also when new, fuel sender faulty and CD did not operate correctly and "Low Fuel" signal never came on. Cluster, fuel module and radio replaced. Replaced intermediate steering shaft 3 times for clunking left turns over bumps and sqeaking. Fog lamps fill with water and 1 lens fell off. Front rotors pitted on inside surface causing a grind while braking at 20k. Just replaced left front hub (65K) Squeak when releasing brake pedal (in booster). Not the best truck but can't complain. It was a gift.
  • 1992 Volkswagen Jetta For its age, my 92 Jetta is holding up fairly well. I did have a very annoying and internmittent problem with starting for awhile, and after much time and energy discovered that someone along the line had removed the heat shield for the starter and it had burned out. It burns a little oil, but really none the worse for wear.
  • 2004 Ford Taurus I have 220,000 miles on this Taurus and I had almost 400,000 miles on my 95 Taurus when I sold it. Total repairs on this one to date (not including oil changes, a battery and tires) are the front tie rod ends and ball joints, and a starter motor. I'm taking it in for some minor overheating, but that's about it. Only irritating item is the "Passenger Door Ajar" signal which sends out false reading for a week at a time once every year or so. Otherwise it's great. And our temps where I live vary from -25 in the winter to 95 in the summer. Heater and A/C are always perfect..
  • 2002 GMC Sonoma A door pin was replaced and then the third door was readjusted and wind noise is gone. Have problems with seat belt on occasion not retracking properly. Still get antifreeze smell on certain dial settings. The truck has developed wind noise on the drivers side door upper right. Had trouble keeping the antenna screwed on but I think the dealer took care of that. Tried E-85 fuel but truck ran terrible and it sucked up the e-85 like it was nothing. Get much better power from gasoline. Don't particularly like the double door as the doors tends to move when traveling over the cities's bumpy roads. I get an anifreeze smell when heater is on max setting in about 7 minutes but if I turn the setting down there is no smell.
  • 2005 Kia Optima Owned since April 2006. Bought new from dealer for traveling job as telecommunication field engineer. Vehicle is LX with 4 cylinder and automatic. Odometer reading at this time is 168,177. Have replaced timing belt twice (~60,000 miles/replacement) and expect to replace it again around 180,000 miles. Repairs - Driver's side headlight unit and AC condenser (both under warranty), Battery at 120,000 miles. Oil pressure sensor at 140,000 miles. Current problems: 1 - Heating/AC blower motor stopped working yesterday. Will get it repaired this week. 2 - Engine requires High Mileage oil (20W-50) due to mileage and many hours of idling. Using regular oil (10W-40) allows the oil pressure light to come on at idle. Have done oil changes every 3000 miles and all other preventative maintenance as required. I would have rated the engine higher due to its demonstrated reliability but set it lower due to the timing belt maintenance issue. While I would buy another KIA, I would make sure it didn't have such a high cost low mileage preventative maintenance requirement. It is my understating that KIA has gone with a longer lasting timing belt in it's new vehicles. Overall I've found the car to be comfortable, competent and reliable. Repairs have always been done at a KIA service shop and I use Express Lube for all other preventative maintenance.
  • 1998 Ford Ranger I like my 2wd ranger and feel like it will go anywhere, except MUD and SNOW. there is no positrac, or limited slip type of engineering so you will spin and spin. BUT summer time, Hauling, towing, and camping at the lake... PERFECT. Mine even used to pull a small gooseneck goat/pig/sheep trailer.