Newest Reviews:
  • 2001 Toyota Avalon I have owned this car since August 2005 and love it. Major repairs were brakes.
  • 2002 Buick Century has not cost a lot in 7 years. replaced exhaust gasket was 700.00 tires & baterys
  • 2007 Ford Focus Bought it with 5 speed manual transmission so I would have a light weight car to tow behind our motor home. I found it to fully satisfy our needs as a very dependable car for this purpose, plus general running around. With about 14K miles on it, have not had any kind of a problem. Great product.
  • 1990 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Overall a very nice vehical, can do most anything I need in comfort and drive's very solid but smooth, plenty of seating and still, have the ability to haul something, the best of both a truck and, a car, and you dont have to hang your head when you drive up!
  • 2002 Nissan Altima With 56000 miles on the odometer only repairs and complaint is on excessive brake wear and brake pads that insist on squealing even when newly replaced. Dealer insists squealing is normal.
  • 2000 Chrysler Sebring Bought this car new. I have just loved it. 48,000 miles. In 10 yrs replaced the battery twice. They say thats common in FL. Had to replace the braces on the trunk lid. Almost bit my arm off. The top had to be repaired, stitching broke on the back window. And thats from sitting out in the grueling sun I'm sure.
  • 1998 Chevrolet Lumina I have had my car for 9 yrs. (bought used) and have had really good service out of it. i had to put a heavy duty alternator on it. But otherwise a great all around car. Everyone I know that has a Lumina tells me they would gladly buy 1 again because they are so dependable.
  • 1997 Suzuki Sidekick I am still driving this car after owning it for 7 years. I have made one major repair, in 2008, for a rebuilt transmission (manual). Everything else is working very well, just routine maintenance. I was never notified of the recall for the strut problem, but will have it checked out. Thanks.
  • 2001 Toyota Sienna Most reliable vehicle that we have ever owned. Runs smooth and quiet. Very versatile carrying people and things. Have 84,000 miles at almost 8 years and replaced a single light bulb other than tires, brakes and a battery.
  • 2006 Dodge Caravan Some of the plastic interior is not as durable as it could be and the seat releases are not adequate to stand up to more than moderate use in that they have a tendancy to hang up and the release handle will begin to give and bend. The stereo system gives almost concert hall quality sound. Everything else over all is above average in my opinion. It is a comfortable and easy to drive vehicle and I do not regret buying it in the least.
  • 1997 Audi Cabriolet This car has been almost problem free since purchase (2001). Regular service and garaging have been responsible for most of that condition, however no major repairs have been necessary since then.
  • 2004 Lexus SC430 Overall fun car to drive.It is definitely not a family car! Well appointed, run flat tires provide a very stiff ride.
  • 2000 Cadillac Escalade Great truck but door handels stop working air conditioning switch goes out every 4 years and the radator leaks sooner or later but it does not over heat
  • 1997 Mercury Mystique 1997 was the year for this car. A V-6 with a manual trans. With nearing 600,000 miles this is still the best car every. This has been a work-car since new,it has been used as an SCCA Autocross car since 2000. Sure the water pump failed on que, the electric wires cooked after the recall date, but I can get 41MPG when I really try.True the check engine light stay on and the A/C stopped working years ago. My wife and I have a room full of trophies from competition events. This car has been used on 'track days' @ Texas World Speedway. It's top speed is 110MPH.I use Mobil One since new. This is my car.
  • 1999 GMC 3500 Pickup This year paint was not GMC's best. I have had problems with the paint peeling off in strips.Overall strong truck 7.4 454 big block. I tow a 30' toyhauler and this truck can pull.
  • 2003 Mazda B2300 Very reliable.. However, there is a constant rattling noise as if a shock absorber is going out. I can not determine where exactly the sound is coming from. Also, first gear disengages/pops out sometimes when releasing clutch.
  • 2007 Toyota Camry This is a dream to drive and ride in. We had the windows tinted dark and that made it a real eye stopper. The CD & sound system is beautiful. Great gas mileage - 33mpg. Lots of room. A Keeper.
  • 2000 Ford Taurus Great Car I have only owned it for six months though it seems to have an ignition switch problem just starting up and and a trans light comes on from time to time I changed the trans fluid but it has not stopped the light
  • 1995 Ford F-150 I bought this truck used and it's been great. I have a over the cab camper and use it mostly for camping and then yard work. Extremely dependable and a big engine.
  • 2000 Dodge Caravan still runs great love my van
  • 2004 Mazda Mazda3 Bought new in 2004. Have 61000 miles now. Have owned 4 Hondas before this since 1977. Would NOT buy another Mazda. 1. Transmission had "hard shifting" from 1st-2nd gear. Required 3 trips to dealer finally to find out the computer needed to be "reflashed" to solve problem. 2. rear brakes needed replacement at 40k miles while front brakes where maybe 30% used, Never had a car so biased to the rer brakes and obviously not equally distributing brake pressures. 3. Air conditioner has been marginal at best. I do not expect it too much but the unit has a very hard time just keeping interior at a bearable level. 4. Most important......The idle speed about 9 months ago dropped down to about 500-600rpm. This is a speed where I get engine shake when in gear (its an automatic). When I approached the dealer they said the idle speed COULD NOT be adjusted higher. I went o another dealer and they said that 3 of the 4 engine mounts were cracked and needed replacement at over $700. I seriously doubt the mounts to be cracked because I drive this car VERY gently. If they are in fact cracked, then this is extremely POOR quality of the mounts. On the PLUS side, the engine has plenty of power and runs smooth at cruising RPMS, the enterior is good, handling is excellent. As the economy improves I will be getting rid of this car and will return to Honda again.
  • 2006 Kia Amanti very nice
  • 1995 Chevrolet Blazer This has been a great vehicle. Since 2005 I have everything fixed every two years that can possibly be wrong with it and it keeps on running great. I spend around $2,000 every two years. The body style has not changed so that has been a great plus also. For the money, it's the best car I have owned since I started driving back in 1969.
  • 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee I love this Jeep. It is fun to drive and rides better than a Cadillac. The 3.7 engine is a bit noisy and lackluster, but adaquate. It gets the looks, too..
  • 2006 Hyundai Elantra This my 2nd one, no problems with either.
  • 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD I love this truck. Most problems have been electrical. Over all it has been a very good truck. My wife liked it so much she bought herself one.
  • 1998 Acura CL I've had my 3.0 CL Prem. for 11 years now and I still love it. 81000 + and still running well. I recommend using Mobil 1 synthetic oil. You will get great cold starts, miles per gallon and less ware on engine.
  • 2001 Cadillac Catera this is the red headed stepchild of caddy gm. it was the caddy that zagged. this is the result of gm buying opel of europe. it is called a opel omega in germany and a vauxhaul in england. for the money you cant get a better car. i have owned for three years, and am the second owner. i knew the issues with the timing belt etc. that is why when i bought the car, i got an extended warranty. the warranty has paid for itself many times over. cadilac dealers aren't prepared or willing in many cases to repair. the mechanics that were trained thru caddy are limited and since this was the last year it was made in the states, it is getting fewer yet. overall the car in my opinion rivals the bmw, mercedes and audi. for comfort and performance. with that though as i stated, repairs are expensive. i would not have purchased this car without an extended warranty. the car still looks great and has great curb appeal. people often stop to see what it is exactly. i have made some minor body changes. such as a euro front grillle and rear oem spoiler. it is now 8 years old with 92,000 miles and im getting ready to sell it to upgrade before the warranty runs out. oh buy the way, it is also a very safe car. it has side airbags and is quite a strong heavy car, as are the other german cars.
  • 2008 Ford Fusion Lifetime Ford person. Gave my third Taurus to my wife, bought the Fusion just last week--used. Still on a "honeymoon." Love it so far. Please advise if I should be aware of any special problems.
  • 1997 Geo Metro My "shoe-box" on wheels get's me to and from where I am going. Great on gas milage but that is about all.