Newest Reviews:
  • 2001 Isuzu VehiCROSS The positives far outweigh the negatives.
  • 2006 Hyundai Accent This is a great little car that I just love to drive. Gas mileage is about 30 city and 35 highway. I bought it in March of 2006 and not one bit of trouble yet. Drives smooth on the highway too. A/C is nice and cool in the hot weather. I have the 4-door GLS, automatic with power windows, radio, CD player and nice fold down back seat for more storage. It is the best car I have had and the first foreign call that I've had. Hyundai makes a great little car. I bet the Elantra is good too.
  • 2002 Lincoln Navigator I had to replace the brakes after 80K, other than that has been a real beast and never disappointed. Just rear-ended a big GMC truck this week, and bumper and hood were distroyed and coolant was leaking, hoping its repairable, any ideas?
  • 2000 Dodge Intrepid My daughter bought this 2000 Chrysler Intrepid, Yes Its not a Dodge this one was built in Canada go figure ..2.7 engine ,72,000 miles car looks great and very nice looking interior . Car has been nothing but problems.Noise in front end,brakes ,engine using oil and do not know were it is going.car shakes and stales out .
  • 2007 Hyundai Sonata Purchased vehicle new. Dealer experience was terrible. Vehicle has been running great. Just replaced rear disc brake pads/resurfaced rotors? Seems odd that rear brake pads would be worn out at 32,00 miles, but brakes were making terrible noise and now are quiet. Four cylinder surprisingly powerful with 28MPG hwy and 25MPG city (those are my calculations not sticker/epa estimates). Only complaint so far is TPMS light comes on. Dealership claimed related to air imbalance in tires, but light came back on same day dealership "fixed" it. Does not affect vehicle performance. Was also having trouble with cruise control not coming on, dealer could not reproduce problem. Have not had the problem in the past month. Some subtle interior trim squeeks emerging. Overall would purchase another Hyundai. Good value and reliable.
  • 1991 Isuzu Trooper I bought my '91 Trooper for $2000 cash three years ago. Some body damage due to rust as I bought it in south Texas near the Gulf. I have not been happier in a vehicle. It can transport my kids, German Shephard, a snow-blower, and allow us to enjoy the back of the truck at the drive-in. I love my Isuzu...
  • 2006 Honda Civic First new Honda Civic for me just 3 years old this month & with 31000 miles. My only costs are oil changes @ 5000 & rotate tires @ 10000. Best car I've ever owned and in my 72 years I've owned quite a few. Mileage on hwy tops 42mpg and in the summer around town 33mpg. Ride is a little choppy, my last car was a Lincoln LS, so it takes awhile to get used to but on long road trips, 1700 miles,I had no back problems or leg cramps. My wife drives a '97 Civic with 68000 miles and it still gets 28-30 mpg around town, mostly short trips.
  • 1999 Ford Contour It's a wonderful machine. all you need to do is maintain a proper servicing schedule and your car will take you anywhere you want to go. It's simply great to own this car.
  • 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante I just purchased this car from a local dealer. It has 66k miles and so far everything seems to be okay. I did have the "service engine soon" light come on after a brisk breeze down a nicely paved rd (about 95 for less than a quarter mile). Culprit=O2 sensor. But the light has since gone off and not come back on. I will be tuning it up soon because it idles a little rough for my taste. slightly under 1k RPM Will report results.
  • 2008 Infiniti G35 God do I hate this car! What a waste of money. I hate driving it, I hate owning it, I hate paying for it. If I wasnt looking so short term, I would have bought a BMW 3 series with it free maintenance that makes up for its higher price tag. Its spent sooo many days at the dealer for repairs except every time its the same run around where nothing gets fixed. I guarantee you all the problems I have now that they "cant seem to replicate" will be huge problems needing immediate attention the day my warranty is up. So, here I am around 25K with a faulty transmission, clunky transfer case, non-functioning bose stereo/nav that I paid out the as for. It needs tires even though its all flat, cruise set highway driving, AND the front rotors are warped after its last trip to the dealer. It also gets terrible gas mileage because 6th gear still has it revving to the moon at 80mph. If you want good luxury and dont want to cough up the cash to buy german, be smart and buy a caddy CTS. Hell, you can even get a Mercedes C300 Sport for 35 grand. Hindsight is 20/20, and Im clearly a retard for buying this jap turd.
  • 1995 Lexus SC400 I purchased this car new 5-20-1994 it has been the best car I have had. After 126,000 miles and only normal wear repairs, and serves, no major repairs. I have had during this time a, 1998 Gag xjr, 2000 Cad.dv, 2003 TownCar, 2005 Buick Rainner. All had many recalls and repairs need, but was covered by warranty. I have a 2006 Mustang GT, great car so far, 2008 Bentley GT ,Great fun, 2009 Saturn Vue RedLine, great for what I use it for, so far .
  • 2003 Dodge Durango Air conditioning system design is terrible.
  • 2004 Ford Explorer Tranny, differentials and A/C system are problems on this vehicle.
  • 2000 Volkswagen Passat Very Reliable. Best car I have ever bought. No major problems.Love the htd seats and the quiet comfortable ride. The passat is a fun and enjoyable family car!
  • 2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 This is the worst car I have ever owned. It is in the shop more than I drive it, for large and small repairs. I had 2 infinites prior to this one and thought I would try this car, BIG MISTAKE. Never again,.,
  • 2004 Chevrolet Express 3500 We outgrew our minivan when child number 5 arrived, so we bought the 12 passenger version of this behemoth. It was a used Avis rental van, and we have had no problems with it in the 30,000 miles we have driven it. It is a basically a big truck that drives like one and carries passengers. 12-14 MPG (sigh). Not the most refined vehicle around, but it is big and tough and reliable.
  • 1995 Infiniti G20 Love this car. We bought ours used but in good condition & it has done very well. Infiniti lifetime warranties their seat belts so when one of the rear seat belts wouldn't retract we took it to the local dealership service department & they replaced it free of charge.
  • 1995 Jaguar XJ12 Purchased used in 1998. I have never owned a better car
  • 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Had since new, have over 85,000 miles and with few problems. Even the body is in good condition considering how many doors have hit it from other cars. Rides a little rough now, but still in good condition.
  • 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser Best vrhicle I have ever owned! Drives like a Lexus, never breaks.
  • 1991 Buick LeSabre power window units front and rear had to be replaced, not under warranty. 2001 LeSabre Custom only 68,000 miles transmission problems, no reverse happened thhis date 7/10 09
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz E430 I have been the owner for 4 years
  • 2005 Honda CR-V Excellent Condition
  • 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 This is a 08 Mega Laramie 4x4 package with sun roof, and and engine-off diesel cabin heater (not to be confused with the plug-in engine block heater) plus snow plow package. I tow a 20' x8'x106" Cargo Trailer. Regarding handling and power, this truck has exceed my expectations. I also run a AMSOIL 2 micron oil bi-pass filter and AMSOIL Oil, Gear Lube and Trans Fluid with Mag Hi-Tech covers. All for longevity and heat management. My primary complaints is no airconditioning ducts for the back passengers. I had to buy Sungaurd's Ceramic Film to keep 80% of the heat from coming through my windows. Sungaurd has a clear ceramic film for the front windsheild and a ever so slight tent that is 50 sate legal for the driver and front passenger windows and put limo dark on the sunroof and all the back windows. The Ceramic window film is expensive $850 for all the windows. But its worth it because no air ducts in the back and I have a 2 year old that has to sit their. This is why it was strongly recommended to me to get the sun roof for the tuck, with the rear bed power window, it makes for a good draft that could not be achived without the sunroof. My other compliant is the CD/DVD/GPS dash screen can not be navigated by a touch screen. This is very antiquated. I recommend not buying the high-end from Dodge and go after market. I also recommend the Banks Ram Air Intake and exhaust manifold and believe it or not Lucas Oil's Fuel additive over AMSOIL. Together I get 4MPG more. My next upgrade will be a FASS Fuel Filter and a Titan 55 gallon primary fuel tank and a TransFlow 116 gallon ancillary fuel tank in the bed of my truck. Together I will be able to go 3,500 miles between fill ups and miss the spike in gas prices. Net-net - do the upgrades that provide longevity first not last. To date I have yet to see any DPF issues, but I also have not seen it go on either and I constantly look at the over head console. Once the quirks are worked out in the after market, I plan to purchase a programmer. The DPF complicates these devises as of July 09. But the design will be cool, because you can choose when to run a burn cycle on the DPF so that you do not run into a situation where you stop the truck and inadvertenly or accidently stop the DPF burn cycle in mid cycle which could result in a $2K repair bill. By the way, this problem is in all the big three diesels with DPFs. The after market will fix this.
  • 1996 Suzuki Sidekick This Car has it's Pros and it's Cons. It was driven for 11 Years on a regular basis then sat for another 3 Years without being worked on at all, Before it was in my Hands. Despite going through some of the roughest Winters and most of the problems coming from the Engine...The old dog never croaked over. The Interior holds up nice, Almost no problems with the Brakes, Suspension & Steering, Transmission, Electrical, and it mows right through Snow. Rusted around the gas tank pretty badly and the AC stop working. But Overall a good sturdy Car gets you from Point A to Point B and is very good on gas too. I'm currently getting these problems checked out and fixed also.
  • 2001 BMW 325xi This car is fun car to drive, but no fun paying for overpriced parts and repairs. There is an obvious design flaw with the power windows that constantly need to be repaired at $500 per occurrence. Brakes, tires, even oil changes are very expensive compared to Japanese or American made cars. The car eats batteries, too. And the radio is the chintziest piece of garbage I have ever seen in a car. For the price of this car, these things should be much better.
  • 2003 BMW 325xi A great little car.
  • 2004 BMW X3 Good car. Mileage is below what I like.
  • 2007 GMC Yukon XL Denali Originally purchased this truck for myself. My wife drove it & liked it so much, it is now hers! Excellent vehicle. 33k on the clock and it runs like brand new. No major issues. Check regularly for brake/rotor wear. Just add gas & go!
  • 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe Over 100k on the clock and still running strong. Brake wear & rotor replacements are the only issues over the years. The truck is a keeper!