Newest Reviews:
  • 2004 Toyota Camry Like all the Toyotas i've owned. This is a great car with very smooth handling on the road. After five years, only problem thus far is A/C blowing warm air. I haven't taken it to the dealer yet but according to the owners manual, no indication it will be a major repair.
  • 2003 Buick LeSabre my buick is the best car that I ever owned. I like the way it rides,and handles. I get very good gas mileage I get about 24 miles in the city,and about 32 to 34 on the highway.
  • 1999 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup original owner had one recall and one warranty part which dealership of purchase handled without fail no complaints overall just want to find the reason for clanging sound when excellerating
  • 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo i have a 06 monte ltz with the 3.9 V6 it runs good and has some good power. my only problem with the car is in the rain it struggles to get traction when you step on it
  • 2006 Toyota Avalon I have 2006, been at best fair..Just had to have timing belt gasket replaced $1200, had to drop the engine out to get at it. On my 3rd set of tires..and now the air conditioning is a problem ...not the end all be all ...next time maybe a Buick
  • 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder It's MY car and no one else in the family can drive it! I feel like a kid again. Nimble & quick feels very safe to drive. Shifting gears is GREAT! The linkage makes this little 'click-click' sound as you progress through the gears. Cool!
  • 2007 Kia Sportage I leased this Kia Sportage 21 months ago. I am partailly disabled and do not drive much other then to the doctors or grocery store. I am 62 and have had over 20 cars and this one is the best. The ride is great, the gas milage good and the A/C works fantastic. Living in South Florida this was a must. I love sitting high enough that my vision is not obstructed. And although it is larger then what I am used to driving, it handles as well as any car I've had. Not top heavy like some. Corners great and for a 4 cylinder, it has great acceleration. All in all I give it 5 out of 5 stars. Love this car and would recomend it to all. 60,000 mile 5 year bumper to bumper warranty with 100,000/10 year on the trans makes it very economical to run. Guess you can tell it impressed me!
  • 1996 Ford F-250 Only major problem was Transmission shift problem at 12000 miles. Ford "replaced" tranny (under warranty), started again at 20000 miles. Amaco fixed for $87. parts and labor no problems since now at 77000 miles
  • 1995 Isuzu Rodeo This is a terrific car. It's a well engineered, robust truck that is easy to work on and maintain. The ride is excellent, and the handling precise. I get about 19MPG freeway, 17 around town. If you have a chance to pick up one of these cars, and they are reasonably inexpensive these days, by all means do it.
  • 1990 Lexus LS400 Bot this car (dark gray/black) in 2008, from a friend, who had put 286,000+ miles on it. It looked practically new. They had taken great care of it, and my step-daughter LOVES it. So do I and my wife---we will use it for long trips and rent a cheapo replacement for the girl. Body and interior were in great shape--this was Lexus's introductory model to US market--we bot floor mats but didn't reall have to. Car drives and handles like a brand new one. After 286,000+ miles, I guess a thing or two would go out, but haven't found it yet. We plan to take the car to Texas some day to retire.
  • 2006 Honda CR-V I got my 06 CR-V EX late in 2005. I liked it so much that I brought my wife a new 08 CR-V EX-L. Now we have two and I can't get over how great they are in the snow, and how conforable they handle and ride. I don't think I'll buy anything but Honda CR-V's from now on. By the way, I have been buying nothing but brand new cars since I was in my mid twenties. I'm seventy now. So I know a decent ride when I see one.
  • 2001 Volvo C70 It's fun to drive, but too many costly problems. Plastic interior is not acceptable. I wish I never bought this car. Very disappointed. Warning to all, don't buy 1999 - 2001 vehicle. I will probably never buy another Volvo because of this car. It's not worth the money I paid for it and now I am stuck with this lemon.
  • 1998 Dodge Durango I bought a 1998 Dodge Durango for my teenage son. He has it at college now. It has over 170,000 miles are runs like a champ. We have had minimal issues with this vehicle. This vehicle has been worth every penny. :)
  • 1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT got the car recently and is been a great car, only thing the clutch cylinders went out but other than that awesome
  • 2000 Chevrolet Metro It's a great car and cheap on gas. Just getting parts like tranny can be a little harder to find but overall I love my car
  • 2002 Mitsubishi Galant HAVE HAD THIS CAR SINCE 2002 WITH 114,000 MILES.THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THIS CAR HAS BEEN THE BRAKES.THE FRONT BRAKES HAVE BEEN REBUILT TWO TIMES.SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM WITH THE GALANT.THE FRONT SEATS ALSO WILL TAKE THERE TOLL ON YOUR LOWER BACK!
  • 2005 Chevrolet Equinox Paint chips found (3 yrs old) new rotors 65000 miles,front and back plastic cover for chevy logo fell off around 2.5 years, new struts needed 3 yrs old,drivers door locks (infrequently) when closed. Other doors remain unlocked. Dealer could not duplicate, so no fix .Paint peels on radio dials
  • 1995 Ford Escort this is a 95 escort. my mom bought it back in 96. new. i just bought it from my mom with over 225,000 miles on it and it runs great. and people say ford is found on road dead. pshhht its first on race day.
  • 2003 Chevrolet Express 1500 maybe need brakes
  • 2001 Plymouth Neon A dependable daily driver
  • 2001 Buick LeSabre A headache.
  • 2000 Chevrolet Venture THIS IS A GREAT VAN.WHEN MY SON GOT INJURED AND HAD TO BE IN A WHEELCHAIR,I HAD NO PROBLEM MOVEING OR TAKEING OUT THE SEATS TO INSTALL A RAMP OUT THE REAR DOOR WITH PLENTY OF ROOM TO LEAVE A SEAT IN. THIS VAN RUNS LIKE ITS NEW,AND NOT 9 YEARS OLR CHEVY HAS ALWAYS MADE A GREAT CAR,VAN AND TRUCK.
  • 1995 Oldsmobile Achieva awful horrible car do not buy it
  • 2007 Pontiac G6 I love the way this car handles.
  • 1993 Dodge Intrepid Over all great car! Has alot of room inside and a real smooth ride. Although there are alot of engine and exhaust problems, sometimes very costly.
  • 2003 Honda Accord My 2003 Honda Accord EX 4cyl. has been very reliable other than the brake & rotor problems experienced on all '03 models. The dealer readjusted the distance between rotors and pads and problem solved. Never use the plastic visor extender, once you do it will rattle forever. The power blower resistor in the dash had to be replaced when the ac/heater fan simply quit. Other than that it's been a very good car and I would buy another Honda. I have over 87,000 miles on it now.
  • 2001 Chevrolet Impala Pros: Good basic transportation, plenty of passenger room, leg room (front & rear), easy to drive), large trunk and reach through back seats, interior cabin lights lacking, inexpensive to buy and maintain. Cons: No cup holders in the back.
  • 2006 Ford Explorer Have 55000 miles on Explorer. Engine light has been on 3 times. Over two thousand dollars spent to repair the engine light problems. If your engine light comes on, take it for a check-up ASAP. Ford could have done much better on the design of the panel. If the car was driven to work 5 days per week I would have sold it long ago. My wife works a few hours a week and is pretty much its only driver. You know, she wouldn't part with it. She loves that SUV.
  • 2003 Ford F-150 Nice truck