Newest Reviews:
  • 1997 Buick Regal Little things on the inside fell apart like the cup holder. the last 3 year have had problems with the windows working. Over all i love it is a GS with traction bar super charger etc/
  • 1997 Dodge Dakota Put a bed liner in the day we bought this. We have hauled just about everything including a 20' boat and trailer. We have it serviced every 3,000 miles and we finally had to spend some money on this truck. Had to replace the alternator and water pump. We'll probably have this until we go to see our Maker. Best dang vehicle we ever bought. Still looks new also.
  • 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis My wife and I love the the body style, the plush interior and the amount of trunk room in our 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis. Love the rear wheel drive and the braking system lets you feel secure. The lighting, both interior and exterior is more than sufficient. Nice quiet V8 engine with plenty of passing power if needed. Toasty warm in winter when we go north and more than sufficient air conditioning when it really starts to crank out the heat and humidity where we live. The ride is as a big car ride should be and the steering seems to be a little quick. When we travel, we use the cruise control and lock it in and we average about 25-26 miles per gallon for a 500-700 mile trip. Would we buy another? Yes
  • 1999 Infiniti Q45 this is a great car for the mileage. nonsmoker, taken great care of the car.
  • 2009 Mercedes-Benz C300 Great Car! This is my 10th benz. The 4th C-Class. I Can't wait for the E-Class Coupe.
  • 2001 Dodge Dakota good truck for long trips. good highway miles handles vary well.
  • 1996 Acura RL i love driving my car but it has an electrical problem where it kills the battery after a couple of days of not driving it. The brakes chatter or vibrate when they are applied to stop the vehicle.
  • 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer year&half no problems
  • 2001 Nissan Xterra I am that retired school teacher, who has driven every used car you've tried to buy. The only thing wrong has been a draft on the passenger side, which is a problem, especially when it is -20 F.
  • 2008 Honda Civic I purchased this car on Valentine's Day at CarMax. I really like the comfort, and reliability of this car. The stereo system is awesome and parking is a breeze. Because of the short front end, one cannot see how close you are when parking, and I underestimate the distance! But, I think it is my poor depth perception...LOL! I also found it in my favorite color: Metallic Blue! I've only put 802 miles on it in 2 months, so repairs have not been an issue. Great car, I will have this one for along time. Had my 1995 Camry 14 years before I traded it in for the Civic, and it STILL ran great!.
  • 2001 Toyota Tundra Great little truck. Very reliable. Curious that the catalytic convertor went bad in only 70,000 miles. Mileage is okay, but should be better for a V6. Will look at new Tundra.
  • 2000 Toyota Echo I purchased my Echo new in 2000, and have been extremely happy with it. I am over 6 feet tall, and am impressed by the head room and leg room in this little car. The gas mileage is great and it is an excellent "city car". My only slight concern is that it squeeks and groans a bit when passengers get out of the vehicle.
  • 2007 Volkswagen GTI This car has had zero problems in the 21 month of ownership. I love the the overall performance. It is a real joy to drive. It gets very good mileage (average: 26 mpg), sound great when you goose it, ride quality is smooth & quiet, and it looks good.
  • 1998 Ford Escort MY ESCORT IS A 98 I BOUGHT IT BACK IN 99.WHEN I BOUGHT IT IT HAD AROUND 32000 MILES ON IT.10 YRS LATER I HAVE 153000MILES ON IT.I REPLACED THE ENGINE A YEAR AND A HALF AGO.I ONLY REPLACE THE BRAKES ONECE IN 10 YRS.I NEED TO REPLACE THE REAR OXYGEN SENSOR 2 PASS THE EMISSIONS TEST THIS YEAR.MY ESCORT OUTLASTED MY 2 MARRAGES.ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY FORDS SUCK,BUT I DISAGREE WITH THEM.MINE HAS BEEN MY TRANSPORTATION FOR THE LAST 10 YRS AND STILL GOING STRONG.
  • 2002 Mercury Villager Bought used from dealer at 26000 now 86000. Excellent car. No major problems except replaced front axles at 79000 and one fuel injector replaced. Good gas mileage, 19-20 in town, 24-26 on highway. Middle seat heavy to remove and replace.
  • 2008 Honda Accord Great car so far
  • 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 I love my 2003. I have made several upgrades that makes it eveb better with great gas miles. The one thing I don't live is that the drive side fog light burns out about every other month. I also notice we I see other ones that this same light is out on thier truck too. I think it's a Chevy problem. The self leveling thing is a little bit of a pain in the a$$ when towing. Other then that I tell everyone to buy one. My brother bought one after seeing mine. GREAT Truck! I wish Chevy could make more like it.
  • 2001 Toyota Avalon I have owned this car since August 2005 and love it. Major repairs were brakes.
  • 2002 Buick Century has not cost a lot in 7 years. replaced exhaust gasket was 700.00 tires & baterys
  • 2007 Ford Focus Bought it with 5 speed manual transmission so I would have a light weight car to tow behind our motor home. I found it to fully satisfy our needs as a very dependable car for this purpose, plus general running around. With about 14K miles on it, have not had any kind of a problem. Great product.
  • 1990 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Overall a very nice vehical, can do most anything I need in comfort and drive's very solid but smooth, plenty of seating and still, have the ability to haul something, the best of both a truck and, a car, and you dont have to hang your head when you drive up!
  • 2002 Nissan Altima With 56000 miles on the odometer only repairs and complaint is on excessive brake wear and brake pads that insist on squealing even when newly replaced. Dealer insists squealing is normal.
  • 2000 Chrysler Sebring Bought this car new. I have just loved it. 48,000 miles. In 10 yrs replaced the battery twice. They say thats common in FL. Had to replace the braces on the trunk lid. Almost bit my arm off. The top had to be repaired, stitching broke on the back window. And thats from sitting out in the grueling sun I'm sure.
  • 1998 Chevrolet Lumina I have had my car for 9 yrs. (bought used) and have had really good service out of it. i had to put a heavy duty alternator on it. But otherwise a great all around car. Everyone I know that has a Lumina tells me they would gladly buy 1 again because they are so dependable.
  • 1997 Suzuki Sidekick I am still driving this car after owning it for 7 years. I have made one major repair, in 2008, for a rebuilt transmission (manual). Everything else is working very well, just routine maintenance. I was never notified of the recall for the strut problem, but will have it checked out. Thanks.
  • 2001 Toyota Sienna Most reliable vehicle that we have ever owned. Runs smooth and quiet. Very versatile carrying people and things. Have 84,000 miles at almost 8 years and replaced a single light bulb other than tires, brakes and a battery.
  • 2006 Dodge Caravan Some of the plastic interior is not as durable as it could be and the seat releases are not adequate to stand up to more than moderate use in that they have a tendancy to hang up and the release handle will begin to give and bend. The stereo system gives almost concert hall quality sound. Everything else over all is above average in my opinion. It is a comfortable and easy to drive vehicle and I do not regret buying it in the least.
  • 1997 Audi Cabriolet This car has been almost problem free since purchase (2001). Regular service and garaging have been responsible for most of that condition, however no major repairs have been necessary since then.
  • 2004 Lexus SC430 Overall fun car to drive.It is definitely not a family car! Well appointed, run flat tires provide a very stiff ride.
  • 2000 Cadillac Escalade Great truck but door handels stop working air conditioning switch goes out every 4 years and the radator leaks sooner or later but it does not over heat