Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

My biggest issue with my car is break vibration. I don't consider myself to be an aggressive driver, or hard on my breaks. Other than that, I am very pleased with this car.
I live Winnipeg.Manitoba, Canada and own an ML320 and love it. There are a couple of bugs like the overhead console lights don't come on anymore. Not sure if there is a master switch for them. Still getting to know the vehicle. I have made a couple of highway trips and at 68 mph I was still getting approximately 25 mpg with the Canadian gallon. For a vehicle as heavy as this and it being AWD that is actually great. The leather interior is great. It is a softer leather which is much nicer than my '93 Olds Cutlass Convertible. The seats are very comfortable too. I am 6'5" tall and have great legroom.
I received this car as a gift from my father about 18months ago. At the time in had 237,000 miles on it. he had bought it for my mother new in December 1992. It currently has 277,000 miles on it. It is finally showing some signs of age. The repairs have been mostly minor for the entire life of this car and only things that are expected to wear out. The worst thing that has really happened to the car is that we had to rebuild the steering at 236,000 miles. I will most certainly buy many more of these cars.
Excellent driving, quiet,syle, but gas is horrible. They do not tell you the real story about gas miles. City arount 13 mpg hghwy 24.8. But overall a great crossover to own.
Awesome - at first. I thought the mileage would be a bit better. If you haul ANYTHING, kiss the average mileage goodbye. I could have a V-8 and get better mileage because the power-train wouldn't have to work so hard. Just SAY the word hill and the thing drops two gears. 33k and the rear brakes are gone, but only because the caliper pins froze up. Outside pads gone, inside pads almost new. I only haul occasionally and keep it in an insulated garage every night. I take the best care of every vehicle I own and am very disappointed with this vehicle. I'm going back to Ford, no question. Honda blew it with this one...
I am 3rd owner has over 200,000 ,not bad performance wise, just afew bugs.
great all around car
My Jetta is great. I have had it forever and not many problems ever go on. It is easy to drive and maintain.
I have owned it for about 8 months now, bought it with 20,500 miles and it now has 35,000. No problems yet, just some steering noise that I will have checked out. Ride, performance, and quality have been great so far!
Excellent drive, reliable in snow and fuel efficiency is impressive too. Brakes go bad soon. Had to change axle, alternator. oil seeped into cylinder. After dealer service works well.
I bought this car on Monday before Christmas. I'm starting to believe that I have made a terrible mistake. I saved all year while riding the bus to classes at Cal State. I should have done my homework. Three days after getting it the check engine light came on and the transmission started to shift erratically, then it wouldn't go into 4th gear. The dealer made the repairs at no cost. The next day after getting it back the check engine light came on again, this time the engine has a sort of sputter when intially starting and today the coolant light started to beep. When I checked the bowl the level fluid started to bubble to the top, so I quickly closed the cap and went back into my apartment. Oh my God, what have I done?
I own a 2000 430, and other than replacing a hose for the airconditioning, It has been a joy to own and drive. It now has 98,000 miles and drives like a new car. I am the second owner, the first, according to my mechanic took very good care of the car, which is why it looks and drives beautifully.
This truck I use for towing. It is a great reliable truck.
This is a wonderful porsche. The 2003-2004's were the best boxster's. These are affordable and easy to drive. This is my 2nd porsche and I will not be selling it ever.
This car is my favorite porsche. It is a true time capsule! These cars are for sale at as low as $2,000 for a nice one! If you are looking for a reliable daily driver porsche, get a 944!
This car is great. I use it as a daily driver. It has had an occasional problem and i took it to a local import service and it hasn't had a problem since. One of Jaguar's best!
This car is so great. I would love to own one. My buddy has one and we took it to Road America and got 173 mph out of it!
Have not had any serious problems with this car. Most repairs are affordable and it drives great; and I drive the heck out of cars.
It may be old and slow by today's standards but it is absolutely fabulous to drive and built like a tank.
1st new engine 35,000 miles. Second new engine 70,000 miles. V6 model. An absolutely beautiful lemon.
Awesome car. takes a beating from the owner, (me) i hit everything. There always seems to be some electrical problem. Besides that, it runs great, looks good, and great gas mileage.
Great performance on the engine side however, suspension i.e. hyd system and flat ride on failure in addition to cost to repair leave room for improvement. Known wiring harness problems can be a nightmare if left unchecked. Mercedes should step up to the plate and issue recall for effected models but refuses that's a shame. The car is a gem when at a 100% and is a timeless work of art . Down side cost more to maintain than any car of it's class given it's aforementioned issues.
I purchased my 2005 Sorento brand new in 05. This has been a great car considering, I drive 2000 miles a month to work and travel all over, when I can. The only problem are the headlights, fog lights and brake lights. I have changed them all several times. Other than that.. Buy one, just stock up on replacement bulbs.
I Hate this car its the biggest piece of crap i ever owned!
Overall I am very happy with the 06 Xterra. I have the Off Road package and I have taken it trail riding on several occasions and it has always performed well. The second generation Xterra addressed many of the shortcomings seen in the first generation model. PROS: Engine (great power & torque), Dana Locker, Skids, Undercarriage Layout, adequate ground clearance, cargo room. CONS: Soft Suspension (even with Bilstien Shocks), Annoying VDC, and the fact that this vehicle absolutely hates cold weather. I live in North Dakota and during the winter the Xterra struggles. If the temperature is below 0 expect the following: The rear hatch will not stay up or even close properly. The clutch will stay depressed even after you remove your foot. The vehicle will not easily enter first gear or reverse until it reaches normal operating temperature. Finally, if you try to drive with gloves on, you will flip on the wipers and lights every time you turn because the controls are too close to the steering wheel.
I've had this car since college, 2 moves (NC and MD) and now with 2 kids, and am up to 107,000. It's a great, if basic, car. My Civic has had the muffler replaced (salty roads in MD) but no other major repairs, easy to care for, and runs wonderfully. Good for city commutes and long distance trips. The only change I would make is for more power to the engine. Getting it to speed up quickly, or up hill, requires turning off the a/c and really working the gas.
I bought my 2006 Freestyle SEL with front wheel drive used with about 33,000 miles on it. We have put about 12,000 miles on it and have been overall very happy. It has been a really good car for my family so far. I have two little kids and it has plenty of space for all of us plus the dog. I have only had to replace the front stabilizer bar endlinks as they were making a popping noise in turns (less than $60). I enjoy the CVT transmission, it is very well matched to the 3.0L motor plus it gets about 27-30 MPG on the highway. My only complaint is that it takes a long time for it to warm up in the winter time.
I bought this car as my first car for $1000 and let me tell you it was the best investment i have ever made. I bought it with roughly 200,000 miles on it and over 3 years i have only put about 1000 worth of work into it, mostly because of lack of care from the previous owner. I still have this car today at 252k miles and its still running strong!
just bought the truck 12/9/09 and it has 33,404 miles on it. 2wks into having the truck, my check engine light came on.. Full bumper to bumper warranty, so i took it to the dealer in Clarksville, MD.. tech comes out and says it was the 3rd cylinder spark plug and he says he replaced it.. Not 24hrs later, i get up the next morning and it's misfiring again.. so i go to another Hyundai dealer and he says the problem is the same thing i went to the original dealer in Clarksville where i bought the truck from.. So, they give me the run around about some codes on the diagnostic system and say that in order for them to repair what was suppose to be repaired their system has to show "misfire" as well because right now it's showing a historical code.. Long story short.. they end up keeping my truck for two days to say, oh it's the spark plug and the coil pk and that the original tech at the dealer,never changed the plug.. Nonetheless the problem was what i told them in the first place and they pretty much knew it but gave me a hard time anyway.. Just strange that a 08 truck with that low of miles would have problems already with the coil pk and plugs??
really a nice car and holds up pretty well. Great on gas and great exterior. this year car is great for new drivers.