Newest Reviews:
  • 1999 Mazda Millenia My Millenia S, while not well taken care of by the previous owner, still has turned out to be a good car.
  • 2004 Pontiac Vibe I have driven this car for 140,000 miles back and forth to work 6 days a week and it still runs like new. Never any problems with anything. Gets great gas mileage and is a blast to drive.
  • 2001 Dodge Neon I bought this car second-hand with 16K miles on it. I got 191K total miles on it before the timing belt gave out and I had to replace the engine. No other major repairs to list - this car has been awesome! I have run a newspaper route for the last six years - seven days a week and about 80 miles per day. Other than wearing out tires and brakes a bit faster than the average driver, this car is like the Times of cars - takes a lickin' n keeps on tickin'! When it comes time to replace my car, I'll be looking for another used Neon.
  • 1998 Ford Mustang I love the Mustang. The 94-98 are one of my favorite body styles, but I love 'em all!!!
  • 2003 Audi A4 Quattro I love my Audi A4. With Quattro you can gun it through turns and live to brag about it to your friends. After owning the car for 3 years I still love taking a 35mph turn at 65 and laughing confidently as the tires grab the road and whip you forward.
  • 2002 Pontiac Montana Works just like it should, Bought it brand new a few minor things have gone wrong but they were all taken care of in the first 3 years and were repaired under warranty.
  • 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser My wifes' convertable is fully equiped with all extras. She calls it her youth mobile. We have had no problems except the cost of the tires for this sports model. The high output turbo gives a lot of power but uses more gas then we like.
  • 2003 Honda Element The individual who told me to check the tires for the source of the noise at 40 mph when I let off the gas was correct. I bought this car new and have no plans to replace it; I love this car.
  • 2006 Dodge Dakota At 50k I replaced: tires the brake pads I've installed K&N air filter and Bosch Platinum 4 spark plugs. About a month ago the cam shaft and the crank shaft sensors vent bad 400$, #2ingnition coil replacement was 35$. Belt replacement coming too. Paint is very sensitive. Body dents very easy. Factory speakers sounds like you have a bucket on them later upgraded with Infinity speakers now the whole door panel rattles. I have broken the parking brake release 18$ and once I have slammed the glove compartment door a little harder and the opening mechanism broke inside replacement was 50$. Idles a little rough. And the tranny are slow. I may going to have some problems with my differential. Highway I do 20mpg city about 15-16mpg. Truly impressive towing. Pretty spacious inside also the rear door opens wide which is a plus. Easy access of the engine compartment as you will going to spend lots of time on it. Also when turning the wheel all the way it makes a worrying noise. It's not that bed of a truck but it's got some issues. My conclusion is the engine could produce more power but the tranny are too slow. If somehow the shift timing could be reprogrammed the mpg would be better and it would produce a quicker vehicle. The single most annoying element is the all around plastic inside. The bed could be bigger a few inches.
  • 2004 Audi S4 Love the car! Has been proud owner for a year now, had some problems, but thankfully had them taken care of by extended warranty. The most major one was the replacement of the steering rack. So highly recommend getting one from a trusted provider as any labor is expensive on that car. Recently (after 35K miles) replaced brake pads/rotors for front. Came up to $460 (parts, labor and taxes), not too bad. Sine the engine is heavy, the front brakes go out much sooner than rear. I still have 70% left on them.
  • 1991 Honda CRX well i driven the 1991 CR-X body type i new it had an FF (front engine Front wheel drive ) handling not that good it does has a lot of electrical problems as far as i know
  • 2006 Ford Fusion We purchased this car used with about 50,000 miles on it. We chose it for the amount of interior room and excellent fuel economy. We get 20+ MPG around town and 30MPG on the highway (with 4 of us and a trunk full of luggage with the A/C on!) The trunk space is great but the downfall is they raised the deck height and the third brake light often obstructs your view of a car immediately behind you. The car has four wheel disc brakes that stop great, ours has the 4cylinder 2.3L engine, which has plenty of power and great economy, and the automatic transmission, which does a great job of balancing needed power with economy. The heating and A/C work quite well, but it seems that the low fan speed is still a bit high and we sometimes find ourselves turning the fan off and on several times to keep it comfortable when there isn't a need for full heat or A/C. The car is good looking, easy and economical to service, and very roomy! I would strongly recommend this car!
  • 2000 Toyota Echo I've had my Echo since 2000 when I bought it new. I would marry this car if it were legal. 'Nuff said. :-)
  • 1990 GMC Jimmy As a whole, the Jimmy V1500 is a great truck. The interior trim, weatherstrips & electrical components are it's weakest features. The 5.7L is a solid, long lasting engine and the TBI fuel system keeps it simple and dependable. This generation truck is not quiet on the road like the new ones, lots of wind noise, it's a truck and it rides like one. Good off-road truck for exploring and camping in remote places. Mine is 20 years old now with over 260,000 miles using only synthetic oil (5w-30) getting ready to overhaul the whole truck. It's paid for.
  • 2003 Ford Focus Lots of body noise, several electrical issues, transmission amd air-conditioning unit replaced (thank god it was while still under waRRANTY.
  • 2000 BMW 740i I have owned my '00 740i with sport package since '01. The car is my second vehicle and I average about 7K miles per year. For a big, heavy luxury sedan the vehicle handles superbly and accelerates well. I have had several sets of VR rated tires and finally found a set that lasted more than 15K miles (Kuhmo ASX tires). I have had to replace several things on the car that seem inherent to this model (radiator, power steering hoses, mass air-flow meter, instrument pixel cluster) under the manufacture warranty. The brakes were replaced at 48K and will probably need to be replaced again soon. My average combined city/highway mileage is approximately 17-18mpg. This will probably be my last BMW and will stick with vehicles that need less attention, like my Toyota 4Runner.
  • 2003 Toyota Matrix Air conditioning went out at 80K. Screwy panel illumination when turning on heater, takes about three minutes for lamps to illuminate panel completely. Changing top center rear brake lamp is almost undo-able, almost forcing one to take to dealer to replace lamp in order not to break plastic bezel. Same can be said the cabin overhead lamp. Car emits rich gassy fumes upon start up. Car is suppose to get 29MPG, it's closer to 24. Not very good MPG for a small car for city driving. Pros: Very flexible in payload to carry items like Xmas trees, bikes, rugs, and water heaters.
  • 1998 Lexus GS400 I have 140,000 miles on my 1998 GS 400 and have experienced almost zero problems. The digital display on my radio has now disappeared and it seems to eat through Z rated tires fairly quickly. I keep wanting to look at a new car but this one has been great. Happy and scared that I may get 250,000 miles out of this one.
  • 1995 Ford Probe i have a 95 probe gt 5 speed great car fast and it handle's great,i put header's full exhaust and a cold air intake on it and it is a whole new car 0 to 60 in probly 5 1/2 second's now it is also very reliable never had much trouble with it at all and rusting out is defently not a issue with these car's i havent seen one rust out yet,great car i highly recomend geting in one.
  • 1994 Saturn SW2 First Saturn bought and I am pleased with it so far. The only issues upon purchase were brakes and tune-up needed. Very solid, it handles well on the road and feels pretty balanced. Aesthetically don't expect a very gorgeous car in the instrumentation panel.
  • 2001 Mazda Tribute I have owned this vehicle for over 8 years, and I still love it. I, too, have had problems with the airbag sensors over the years, but I just wiggle the wires under the driver's seat, and the airbag light goes out. They seem to get lose under there from things getting pushed under the seat. Otherwise, I have only performed routine maintenance over the years, and it still runs well. I am currently replacing the vacuum lines (PCV valve system) and spark plugs at 100,000 miles.
  • 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 I BOUGHT TRUCK NEW TRANMISSION HAS WENT OUT TWICE IDLE SENSOR WENT OUT 3 TIMES WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER DODGE
  • 2006 Kia Sedona A great car so far! A few electrical problem with the side door slider, etc. But my warranty covered it.
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander This is an outstanding vehicle in nearly every way. Has a powerful V6 engine capable of passing even on hills. HVAC, suspension, etc are all well done. There are only two complaints I have, both in design. One, the wiper on the tailgate window does not flip out -- this makes it difficult to clean the entire window. Second, there is such an air vortex across the rear end while driving that the entire rear end is easily covered with rain, snow or whatever you might be driving through. The car seriously needs some kind of air dam that would force the airflow downward. If the rear wiper quit working you would not be able to see out in even the slightest rain or snow.
  • 2005 BMW 330xi Owned it only a year. No problems yet. Handles well on the road and wants to go.
  • 2002 Nissan Maxima Love this car!! Made to run forever. Not one problem in 7 years.
  • 1999 Nissan Altima This car can go many miles with proper care.
  • 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada Nice strong vehicle but poorly made by GM...I can understand wheel bearing going out but ball joints??? Unacceptable
  • 1994 Mercury Cougar it is an incredible car, I had to have it. I was looking for a new car, when I saw the 1994 Cougar, it was, in my eyes, the best looking car in the lot, among all 2007 models. At it has been a total pleasure driving it around...excellent. I do not want to have any other type of car. I sold all my other cars , for I only want to drive my Cougar.
  • 2004 Mazda Mazda6 I've had my Mazda6 for 5 years, replacing a succession of Hondas and Acuras. I've found the car to be quite reliable, but with a few minor annoyances: squeaks from the dash, throttle-lag, and brakes that don't seem to last as long as they should.