Newest Reviews:
  • 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 I BOUGHT TRUCK NEW TRANMISSION HAS WENT OUT TWICE IDLE SENSOR WENT OUT 3 TIMES WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER DODGE
  • 2006 Kia Sedona A great car so far! A few electrical problem with the side door slider, etc. But my warranty covered it.
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander This is an outstanding vehicle in nearly every way. Has a powerful V6 engine capable of passing even on hills. HVAC, suspension, etc are all well done. There are only two complaints I have, both in design. One, the wiper on the tailgate window does not flip out -- this makes it difficult to clean the entire window. Second, there is such an air vortex across the rear end while driving that the entire rear end is easily covered with rain, snow or whatever you might be driving through. The car seriously needs some kind of air dam that would force the airflow downward. If the rear wiper quit working you would not be able to see out in even the slightest rain or snow.
  • 2005 BMW 330xi Owned it only a year. No problems yet. Handles well on the road and wants to go.
  • 2002 Nissan Maxima Love this car!! Made to run forever. Not one problem in 7 years.
  • 1999 Nissan Altima This car can go many miles with proper care.
  • 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada Nice strong vehicle but poorly made by GM...I can understand wheel bearing going out but ball joints??? Unacceptable
  • 1994 Mercury Cougar it is an incredible car, I had to have it. I was looking for a new car, when I saw the 1994 Cougar, it was, in my eyes, the best looking car in the lot, among all 2007 models. At it has been a total pleasure driving it around...excellent. I do not want to have any other type of car. I sold all my other cars , for I only want to drive my Cougar.
  • 2004 Mazda Mazda6 I've had my Mazda6 for 5 years, replacing a succession of Hondas and Acuras. I've found the car to be quite reliable, but with a few minor annoyances: squeaks from the dash, throttle-lag, and brakes that don't seem to last as long as they should.
  • 1997 Mercury Cougar This vehicle Is a bit older but Its very roomy, Comfortable,And Its an affortable car to own you won't have to take out a loan to get a water pump replaced.
  • 1999 Volvo S70 We have spend thousands of dollars on the 1999 volvo s70 turbo oxegyn sensors. We would like to disconnect them and on t dealwith them again. Is this possible? Each time it costs us $400.00 for the front and $400.00 for thw back. Any ideas what to do?
  • 2005 Kia Spectra5 i bought this car about a year ago, and it is awesome. great gas mileage, lots of leg room ( i am 6'2" ), handles nicely, a/c kicks COLD, lots of cargo space,comfortable,and the stereos sounds great, the speakers freq. response is impressive EQ provides crispy highs, great mid range, and punchy lows.the best stock audio system i have ever heard, hands down. mine is a 5speed, and considering it has such a small engine,it'll get up and go. no problems so far,very reliable. the only thing is , is that when its cold out, it needs to be warmed up to full operating temp before driving. (which is something we should all do with any car anyway). i highly recommend this car.oh yeah and its pretty good looking too!
  • 2002 Toyota Corolla I've had my car for 7 years now. I've had nothing but problems with it since i got it. I just recenttly had to replace the motor which was big mistake. Get this car for a first car for kid nothing else
  • 1998 Oldsmobile Achieva I,V NOW HAVE 117.000 ON MY ACHIEVA AND THE ONLY THING THAT IS WENT WRONG IS MY HEATER IS BAD , IDLER PULLY JUST WENT BAD , AND MY CLEAR COAT IS COMING OFF IN SPOTS , DOOR PANEL ON DRIVERS SIDE KEEPS POPPING OFF UPPER TAB. ALSO MY INTAKE MANIFOLD HAS A VERY SLOW WATER LEAK. CHECK ENGINE LIGHT HAS BEEN ON FOR A WHILE.
  • 2000 Ford Expedition I have a 2000 Ford Expedition with 193,000 miles on it. Got it with 175,000 miles on it and the only real problem has been the A/C. I live in Texas, home of the 100 degree + summers, and the A/C has always been deficient in the cooling department. The car has been a pleasure to own, sans the A/C system.
  • 1991 Acura Legend Original owner here. Drove over 250 k miles and it still ticks. Over the past18 years the car has performed wonderfully with minimal general maintanence and tire replacement. I wish I could buy it brand new again. In the meantime I wish to restore it to its original condition. Interesting, I get offers to buy the car from many of the younger drivers in the area, they say its a great car to supe up. Maybe I should do that???
  • 1998 Saturn SL1 I've owned a 98 Sl2, and currently own a 98 Sl1, both of them are great cars. They can be bought cheap, sip gas, and are fun to drive. My current car originated in canada and after years of harsh winters and 116k, still drives amazing!
  • 2007 Kia Spectra Exterior paint job is inferior as well as fit & finish. Mechanically it seems fine. Excellant economy.
  • 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 At 87,000 miles the transmission is failing, the break lines have rusted out and all had to be replaced, the spare tire is smaller in diameter then the rest of the tires, the air conditioning system leaks, the water pump started leaking at 30,000 miles and had to be replaced, the Chinese made break rotors have been replaced 3 times the pads once, the exhaust manifold bolts are rusted so badly the can not be easily removed, the tires had to be replaced at 40,000 miles because of sever cupping the tires were rotated as recommended by the manufacturer, however I still have the original battery and it still works fine and has been professionally tested an found to be OK. I purchased new in June of 2001. The engine runs well. There is no rust on the body.
  • 2002 Mazda Protege5 I love how this car handle..!!
  • 2003 Toyota Camry I have had many cars. The 2003 Toyota Camry is my first toyota and I love this car and no other car will replace it.
  • 2005 Mercedes-Benz S500 The car is awesome,rides beautiful, but cant stop worth a lick. Definitely a head turner. But the new body style puts it to shame. Personally I have not had many problems, but I do not hear many good this ride.
  • 2001 Toyota RAV4 i love my car!! it's always dependable. it's easy to get in and out of. it sits up just enough higher so you can see well all around you. all i've ever done to it is the normal things. i love it!!!
  • 2003 Mitsubishi Galant I still own this vehicle and is a great show car and luxury car, my only problems is the heating and a/c unit is easily screwed up. i have had the air units fixed/replaced 4 times already. other than that very sleek and sexy car.
  • 2000 Toyota Avalon 2nd owner. 135k miles. Car is OK, but emission problems frustrate me. Dealer says we have to replace all 3 catalytic converters at $2600 because they can't troubleshoot and find the specific problem!! And Toyota tells them to do this, supposedly. Constant electrical problems. $500 to replace valve cover gaskets!!
  • 2004 Hyundai Elantra Transmission slipping since 30k miles. Dealers could never duplicate problems, nor obtain DTC because CEL did not illuminate until 125k. Now trans chatters loudly and can not be driven. Dealer says trans is bad. CEL now on. Dealer and Hyundai refuse to repair the car and decline to acknowledge prior trouble because CEL never came on!! Rust in sunroof area coming from inside out and paint peeling from rear bumper. Hyundai would only repair the sunroof area. We had to get Hyundai rep involved in order to get the sunroof area fixed. And then they would only repair that if we presented mechanic repair history/oil changes, etc. Like that had anything to do with the paint!!
  • 2005 BMW X5 This car looks pretty good, and handles well in the rain (what little we have seen) and snow (in the mountains). It's a comfortable on the open road, and carries quite a bit of gear. No problems at all with this very low-mileage vehicle (7.5K per year). In fact, I don't believe this '05 X-5 is even broken in yet. City driving mileage pathetic at 15mpg, and we've sen 20+ on the freeways. My only concern is the 3.0 litre engine which is underpowered for the size and weight of this vehicle.
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 This is a fun and zippy little care that's given a bit of extra scoot from its supercharger. Nothing special about the interior. It's austere and good enough...just not special. Decent mileage averaging 25-26 and seeing an occasional 27+, but any thought of engaging the supercharger kills the mileage. The car has performed very well year-after-year, and I just passed through 162K miles and it's going strong! No major repairs...just the usual soft goods wearing out. It's been a good and trusty ride!
  • 2004 BMW 530i I love this car. It's quiet, it handles exceptionally well, the six-speed compensates to some degree for a slightly underpowered engine, the mileage at 25 mph+ is better than what I expected, and most importantly...the family loves it! No repairs to speak of so far. My only concern are these run-flat tires...they are real expensive!!!
  • 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Highly Satisfied! Very comfortable seats, drives more like a car so it is easy to maneuver; excellent stereo sound system, have 107,000+ miles on it ! Replacement Maintenance costs estimate from 2002 - 03/2009 have been $2200.00 total had timing belt and brakes replaced - 2nd set of front brakes need replacement - on 2nd battery, one brake light replacement, replaced Bridgestone with Michelin tires, air filter