Newest Reviews:
  • 2001 Volkswagen Jetta i bought my jetta with 50k. replaced coil packs which is expected with the milage i have now. also some evap system hoses. other than typical repair this car is solid, fun, comfortable, and oh yea my 20valve 1.8 turbo is fast.
  • 2001 Volkswagen Passat The best value car I've had in 25 years. It gives you the best bang for your $. Look after your Passat and she will look after you. My drivers door lock is the only problem I've had in 8 years.
  • 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Sold my Ford F-150 King Ranch b/c of high mileage, and bought this new 9 months ago and have put 28,000 miles on it. Losing all those luxuries from the King Ranch took some getting used to (my Dodge is not loaded), but after adding cab lights and chrome running boards, I love the look and feel of my big black truck! And not a single problem so far. Hopefully the transmission problem in earlier posts have been corrected in the newer models.
  • 2001 Volkswagen Jetta Bought this car used 7 months ago for our teenage daughter. Liked the idea of side airbags, and she loved the sunroof. First time we had it towed, cost $700 for a new fuel pump. Second time it was towed was for a broken axle. Third trip to the garage cost us another $200. Sunroof no longer works, door panels keep coming loose, headliner falling. The catalytic converter needs to be replaced, and I can't afford it. Inside was filthy when we got it and I thought we could clean it up with no problem, but absolutely nothing will clean the vinyl - its sticky and gross. Have tried commercial cleaners, soap & water, goo gone, alcohol. And, like an earlier post said, ours smells like crayons, too. I'm disappointed in my purchase and we're going to sell it because I can't afford the upkeep. Its not the reliable car that I thought I was getting.
  • 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII I love my Mark Vlll, but have spent a lot of money on repairs. Right now and for a long time I have replaced 4 batteries and 4 altinators in 5 years and it still won't start every time. Any suggestions?
  • 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Best car ever............
  • 1997 Oldsmobile Silhouette THIS VAN WAS PURCHASED USED SO IN ALL FAIRNESS IT DID US GREAT WE HAD LITTLE NIT PICKING PROBLEMS RUNNING LIGHT HARNESS WENT OUT ALSO THE HORN STOPPED WORKING AND REAR LIGHT ASSEMBLY WENT BAD BUT ALL IN ALL A GOOD USED CAR WOULD RECOMMEND AS GOOD WORK CAR.
  • 2005 BMW 545i Replaced automatic transmission
  • 2006 Buick Rendezvous I am very happy with this car I have had no problems with anything in the year I have owned it. It is one of the best riding SUV's I have ever owned rides like a car. I would only have 3 complaints on my car. One would be the door mirror. Though I can see everything through them they are a little to big and cause big blind spots for a short person. Two the front driver seat does not go back far enough for a larger and taller person. Third for some reason the waring light and chime comes on every time you hit a large bump in the road for the back hatch. Overall it is a good car for the money and it has tons of storage I have notice old people love it. Every where I go the blue hairs are peeking in the window. This is why we named it the Senior Citizen Mobile. LOL
  • 2007 Chevrolet Impala What can I say this is a very very good car if you are wanting plenty of passanger room,leg room,with excellent gas mileage. I have owned this car for one year. It has great power for when I need to get up and go. My only two complaint on this car is that there are no cup holders in the back seats??? And the driver front door is not very wide. I find my self having to be careful not to rip my pockets of my pants and gliding into the car. Overall I am very happy with this car.
  • 2004 Mitsubishi Galant I have a 2004 Galant that I purchased Certified Pre-Owned in 2005. I have not had any problems with it. It is my 4th Mitsubishi (3 Galants, 1 Montero); I love these cars; they have the greatest sound systems I have ever heard that come standard in a car. I've had no mechanical problems. I would recommend.
  • 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer I have the SS model and expect it to be my retirement car. I love this vehicle. It is like driving a sports car with extra room. It handles very well and has a lot of the comforts you would expect in a luxury car instead of a "muscle car". The suspension is automatically adjusted by a sensor valve and is a little stiff but it also tows well. No rattles or major problems after 12,000 miles. I did have to take it to the dealership to replace the rear Chevy Emblem as it was working loose. From slamming the rear hatch maybe? No rattles or strange noises yet.
  • 2006 Dodge Dakota Have has no problems with my 06 Dakota. Milage was not so good until I added a K&N air intake system and a flowmaster duel exhaust. Now I'm getting 17.5 mpg.
  • 2002 Cadillac Seville it is a good car
  • 2003 Ford Escape I own a 2003 Escape Limited and I love it. It drives and rides as well as the Lincoln Continental I owned previously. The height gives me better visibility of the road and there is plenty of room for 5 people. The lift gate has a cover that can be used to conceal anything in the rear of the vehicle. It also has 4 wheel drive which was an added bonus. We have only experienced minor problems which our Ford dealer resolved quickly. My next new vehicle will definitely be an Escape.
  • 1994 Chevrolet Corsica for a free car it has been very reliable
  • 1994 Chevrolet Corvette I have spent some money on this car(high mileage). It's great to drive and totally enjoy it. Vettes are great fun.
  • 1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager had for 3 years. rebuilt trans new half shaft also new brakes ,lines ,master cylinder ,battery twice,, starter. electric locks quit working also electric windows just crawl down to close push button anduse other hand to pull up. left tie rod. right turn signal died .when it rains brake lights flash when parked sometimes wippers come on when you start. etc. etc but runs great.....
  • 2006 Ford Mustang We got a 2006 Mustang GT for my wife. It's a little too rough around the edges for my tastes, but it's a great fit for her. If you're looking for an exciting "pony car", you can't go wrong here.
  • 2008 Cadillac CTS I bought this car after looking for about 6 months at BMW's, Mercedes, and Audi. It was the best value, nicest looking car in its class. I have not been disappointed once- not with the car and not with Cadillac service. One point, though, the 2008 was redesigned and looks much nicer than this site's picture. The picture is of a much older model.
  • 1997 Ford Expedition IBought this Big Ford with 200,000. Did brakes, Oil, shift handel, rear wheel bearings, shocks and o-2 sensors.... Alls good I love this Ford
  • 2005 Hyundai Elantra The Elantra is a great car. It is a little shy on mileage, but what acceleration. This 4 popper can really get up go. The handling and ride, as well as the fit and finish are top notch. I have had this vehicle for three years now, the only thing I have replaced is one light bulb. Not counting the normal maintenance items of course.
  • 2007 Chevrolet Equinox Love this vehicle. Handles and rides like a sedan, but takes inclines and infrequent off-road trips like a champ. Very quiet V-6, low cost maintenance.
  • 2001 Pontiac Aztek We have a 2001 black Aztek and yes some may think its a little funky looking ( I was one of those people too) but we love it. Its got a lot of room inside, handles nicely and rides great and is really comfortable on long trips. Had some minor issues but nothing too big. All in all we love the Aztek.
  • 1999 Dodge Caravan Very good, still has original exhaust and air conditioner has never had any problems. Some rust around slider and front driver's door. Runs Great!
  • 2007 Kia Rio Purchased our Kia in Aug of 07. Paid $13,500 cash drive out. Have kept detailed records. Only repair was to replace the factory supplied battery after the first year. Replaced with a Sears Die Hard. Getting 25+ mpg in city. Currently have a bit over 9,000 miles logged after 20 months of use. Vehicle looks and smells like it just came from the show room. Other than the occasional oil / filter change, car wash, and battery issue noted above, no problems what so ever. We love this car. Perfect for us. No kids, over 60 and loving it.
  • 2009 Ford Fusion I have had the car for a month and I just adore it. The only fault I have are the sensors go off when Im waiting at the red light and a car is too close and they just sit there. But overall the 2009 Ford Fusion 6cyl is a great vehicle.
  • 1991 Toyota Pickup This is the only vehicle I ever bought new, and for 18 years now I have never once regretted my ownership. They'll probably have to burry me in it! As for the quality and reliability - it rocks! With 180K miles on it, I have never had to do any major service or parts replacement. With just regular oil changes, the 4-cylinder (22RE) is rock-solid, burns no oil, puts out like-new power and gets the same 27 to 34 MPG as ever. The only major parts I've had to replace are brake pads & shoes, shocks, starter solenoid contacts, and battery. The original Panasonic battery lasted nearly 12 years! Yes, there is good reason why Toyota has eclipsed GM as the world's top auto manufacturer! I'm a real buy-American kind of guy, so I'm really glad most Toyotas sold in America are now made in America these days! See ya on the hiways and biways...
  • 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue All interior items that had glue used to hold them in place broke in 2002. Either they broke after hitting a bump or after winter. Even the gear shift button broke. Also the rear view mirror, the gear shift button, the driver sun visor, head liner around the sun roof, the heating/air controls didn't work on low or medium, and then the power windows quit working. Also the trunk would only work when using the button, not the key!
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Alero So far this has been an amazing car, iv put a cold air in mine and it has alot of pick up. the only thing that I dont like with my car is that some of the stuff is hard to get to. but other then that I love this car and I would get another one. iv put 160,000miles on mine and not alot of probs.