Newest Reviews:
  • 1999 Volvo S70 Bought the 1999 Volvo S70 with 22k miles in 2006. Running great but needed new timing belt because of age. No problem. Love this car however it seems AC may be failing.
  • 1998 Dodge Stratus I bought this car 3 years ago. It ran pretty good up until the past year. I always do tune ups and my oil changes. It has only 70,000 miles on it and its had a major oil leak from head gasket, steering arm, tiers, ball joints have all had to be replaced. The brakes suck I've had them done 4 times. The car is as loud as a truck, the heater makes a whistling sound when on, loses power, and when it rains I get big puddles of water on the passenger floors front and back and my windshield sealing is perfect, and the list goes on. What the hell I swear everyday its something else. I would not recommend this vehicle to nobody.
  • 2002 Dodge Intrepid Got the care with 16,000 miles and now has 202,000. Overall, I'm happy with the car. The water pump went at 90,000 and cost $1500 to fix because of the location and poor design. Transmission seems to get a little jerky once in a while. That's been happening since day one. Overall, I'm happy and hope to get many more miles out of it.
  • 1994 BMW 740iL this is my bm nice car.
  • 2001 Honda Accord Very good automobile for both touring and around town. No complaints. I love my Honda.
  • 2009 Chevrolet HHR bought new put 10,000 miles on it 5 months ordered with 5 speed has great power and mileage up to 33 on highway no a/c averages 28 local handles great embarassed much sporty cars thru curves love this car
  • 1995 Mazda Miata MX-5 Still going strong after 15 years, but various electrical systems are starting to fail. It's been a really fun and inexpensive ride. Very easy to maintain and the handling is amazing for the price.
  • 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport A very fun car to drive, a very light-weight SUV that gets really decent gas mileage. Very spacious, and reliable!
  • 1995 Buick Riviera a freind gave me this car when he had it,it ran great it cut off on him and had it sitin for 4weeks so i said let me have it 1995,3.8,v6supercharged i havent drove it yet the car shut off on him so i check the oil no oil so i put oil& chared battery the car started with no problem,oil was all over the floor i looked under the car the oil filter had ahole i think that caused the car to turn on him i hope,am a replace oil filter with a k&n and work my way up!!!
  • 1995 Toyota Previa i just love my previa there is only a few things i don't like. There is a lot of blind spot looking out the back window
  • 1993 Infiniti J30 its a good comfertable riding car, But total four fuel injectors went bad in several times.Also in 120k mils my transmission went bad and i had to spend 1500k.
  • 2004 Chrysler Crossfire have owned since new. have 64000 miles, and only problem i've had is the transmission(6 speed)sometimes jumps out of 1st gear when i'm starting out. other than that, the car has been outstanding
  • 2006 Toyota Prius Incredible car. Only problem that has cropped up is that one of the two HID headlights goes out intermittently, requiring them to be switched off, then back on to restore the failed light. This problem was easily fixed by the dealer with a simple bulb replacement.
  • 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor This is a pre-owned vehicle I purchased 3 years ago. I test-drove a few Montero's and found they were just too small for me. The size of an Endeavor is comparable/slightly larger than a Grand Cherokee. Mine has run very well for me, but I am up over 100,000 miles now and replacements/repairs are becoming more frequent. I take adequate steps to maintain it myself and I plan to keep it for awhile.
  • 1990 Honda Accord This car has 185K miles and has changed little since I inherited it with 24K miles. The engine will sometimes completely stop while driving, but just shift into neutral, coast to the side and it will restart immediately. In all these miles, only replaced one CV drive line, the ingition switch and the alternator. Fresh air vent adds a little heat even when knob is in fill cold position so this cuts down on AC effectiveness. Only problem with car is seat is very close to ground, entry and exit is awkward especially for 60+ YO large guy but that is not the car's fault.
  • 1995 Ford Windstar This is without a doubt one of the worst cars I've ever owned. The engine blew on me at about 79000 miles. The problem was the head gaskets.. I found out that Ford had actually recalled the motor because ALL the head gaskets were bad.. but they failed to notify customers of the recall. There are a couple dozen other recalls on the same model as well... Oh.. After I had the motor replaced the van lasted almost 10000 miles more before the transmission failed. I made the mistake of having that fixed too, and got about another 5000 miles before the ignition switch failed.. I literally had to open the hood and pull a fuse to shut off the car. Then the lever used to pop the hood failed.. Every other owner of a Windstar from 92 - 99 that I've ever talked to has told me the same thing... This is a TERRIBLE car. There is only one thing this car is good for - being used as an example of why the American auto industry is failing.
  • 2004 Mercury Monterey The control buttons on the dash are easy to punch out by pushing the buttons. The air conditioning is unpredictable. Seems to pick its own time to cool or heat. Brakes wear out with relatively low mileage, calipers rust and stick.
  • 1998 Cadillac DeVille This is one of the best cars every built. The Northstar engine can withstand a tank blast. The comfortability is unmatched and the elegance is timeless. The only issue I have is with the air conditioning system. Little complicated but I think it could be crafted a bit better. Blower motor or relays and leaking. Otherwise a great car.
  • 2009 Chrysler 300 Love this car the nav systems is excellent
  • 2001 Ford Ranger We bought this used in 2003 and really like the truck, even though we've had a few problems. The transmission was replaced prior to us buying it according to our Carfax report. It has had a few problems with the oil pressure sending unit, egr, dpf sensor (the check engine light came on each time)around 110,000 miles. Blower motor for heat/AC went bad at 115,000 miles: Last year the steering wheel shaft completely snapped-couldn't steer (thank goodness it happened when we were leaving our driveway!)-also, clock spring broke at the same time. But, for over a year and a half now-now problems-just maintanence. Don't think we would buy this particular truck again-maybe an F-150 next time .
  • 2004 Hyundai Sonata We have owned this car for 5 years -63000 miles and it has been pretty good car. Just a few problems with the electric motor on the mirrors; A/C fan motor and switch; and the horn went bad. One thing I hate about this car is the windshield wipers-they don't go fast enough-terrible in these Florida storms! Plus, the seats are not really all that comfortable. But, all in all I'd buy another one-especially since they have such a good warranty!
  • 2008 Mercury Milan Have only had car since Jan 09,and so far so good. A bit disappointed in the dashboard glare in the windshield. it can be rather distracting on sunny days. it does have the I4 engine.
  • 2002 Dodge Neon wife's car for work. O2 sensor problems and computer problems at 80K miles. Other than that it holds up well.
  • 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 This truck has been a huge dissapointment. The transmission went out at 39,000 miles. The transfer case when bad at 60,000 miles. I had hoped this truck would last me for 10 years - It has struggled to last 4 yrs.
  • 2009 Honda Accord Don't buy a 2009 Honda Accord. They have serious brake noise and premature wear issues. Honda has no fixes for consumers either. If you don't believe me, Google it. Seriously. For a car that is supposed to be one of the best in quality, Honda sure dropped the ball. Save your self the money and the headaches. Buy from a differnt manufacturer all together. I have had my car in three times for these issues and i only have 2,317 miles on it. I am not alone you will find hundreds of others online posting the same issues. Don't buy a 2009 Honda Accord! You will regret it!
  • 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Very expensive car to own. All repairs cost double what you would expect to pay. Brakes go quickly (every 10k-15k miles). My AC compressor required replacement at 75k. Ridiculous engineering jacks up repair cost. For example, my REAR seatbelt sensor went out, which meant that the FRONT passenger airbag would not function. Tell me why those are tied together? Another example: a broken wire in the heated seats (causing a hot spot) required the complete replacement of the drivers side seat. It was apparently impossible to get to the broken wire.
  • 1998 Mazda B2500 My first pickup ever, and after 188,000 miles I can say it's decent. You'll want stronger shocks than the OEM ones--try Bilsteins. Ride has always been stiff. Strong engine, nice interior, still mid-20's mpg. Had new clutch at 165,000--also broke 1 sway bar link in suspension. New lower ball joints at 185,000. Not all that bad for 11 year old truck with such high miles.
  • 1997 Acura CL Good
  • 2001 Ford Explorer had to replace the swithch on the master cylinder due to a recall for possible fire hazard. had to repace the fuel pump-mechanic said it was because i ran the gas level in the tank get to low to often-evidently the gas cools the pump. had to replace the back window wiper twice, the cd player doesn't work and it has five cd's stuci in it.the left front wheel cylinder quit working causing the left disc brake to wear out prematurely. vacuum line hose on the engine broke causing the engine to run roughly. replaced the windshield wiper switch on the column.
  • 2002 Chrysler Town & Country bad electrical system power door problem dash lights out heated seat and others switchs dont come on. Brakes vribrate warped rotors front. tie rod ends bad.