Newest Reviews:
  • 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe My wheels are fine runs well until the problem occured on the timing belt. The car was running smoothly then parked for three hours at a function. About to leave and tried to start the engine and it was just cranking and not turning over. Where I am at here in Guam it is hard to get parts for a Santa Fe I had to order my parts from off island. I read an article online that stated if there is a problem with your timing belt while you are driving is could be major..Yes indeed it did...just from the timing belt I had to change, timing belt, timing guide, crankshaft sensor, valves intake and exhaust and all the seals, now having to change all the valves we discoved another issue crack head now I need to order the valve guides and have a machinest on island shave. It is hell for when your timing belt gets busted.....REMEMBER THIS: DO NOT CRANK YOUR CAR IF IT IS HAVING A HARD TIME TO START...DO NOT ASSUME IT IS YOUR STARTER CHECK YOUR TIMING BELT/GUIDE AND SENSOR IF THEY ARE OK. HAVING TO KEEP CRANKING CAUSES YOU TO BEND THE VALVES THAT COULD CRACK YOUR HEAD....WARNING DON'T! LOVING PEOPLE FROM GUAM
  • 2004 Mini Cooper S Fun Car at 40K miles the oil pan & valve gasket were leaking like mad $12000 to be repaired at dealer. All dealer services are way too high. wanted $650 to replace front brake pads
  • 1995 Nissan 300ZX Stock 1995 AT nissan 300zx NA. With the miles up to 194K the car is still in great running condition. A/C still very cold, transmission shift smooth. Alternator died around 190K.(From 190K) I replaced NGK spark plug, fuel filter, K&N air filter and Brake pads.Next on the list is to Replace and refill: Radiator coolant, Differential and AT transmission (fluids).
  • 2003 BMW 325i 03 325i with 87k. lots of problems that i am finding are very common with these bmws
  • 1996 Ford Contour I got my contour for free with 119000 miles on it. felt it was worth just about any amount to keep her in good shape.I am very happy with my lady.
  • 1992 Subaru SVX I've been in love with this car since I fist saw them. the only down side to them is the brakes and the drive train, transmission in particular. It's prone to overheat. And the car is heavy, very heavy, so the brakes also overheat, causing warping in the rotors. other than that it's smooth riding!
  • 1993 Lexus SC300 The only problem is with the clutch for 1993 5 speed manual transmission. Replaced twice, never achieved smooth shifting. Otherwise a great (and fast) car.
  • 1999 Toyota Camry my dad owns this type of camry which is a 1999 camry 4 door sedan type LE It was rarley used untill we got by our grandparents and has 3225.4 miles on it fot the odmeter overall i love the styles of 99 camry especaily the gold color which is our color my dad is going to pass it on to me when i can drive god bless the camry P.s.I don`t like the years 01-10 camry models the style is discusting to me i prefer 1990-2000. thank you
  • 2003 Lincoln Town Car I have owned this car since 2004. I purchased it as a certified used car from a Lincoln dealer. It is by far, the best car that I have ever owned. I was always a GM person all of my life, but this car changed everything. I have only had to replace (1) belt since I have had it. Nothing else has ever gone wrong. I get 23 to 25 mpg. It is so quiet, that I have tried to start it while running before. It handles like a dream and would probably beat my mid '60s big block chevy street machine in the 1/4 mile. I am pushing 90,000 miles and it still runs like new. It is the only car that I will ever own from now on! All I do is make sure that it has it's maintenance as per owners manual.
  • 1990 Mercury Grand Marquis I REALLY DIDNT LIKE FORD OR MERCURY BUT THIS IS MY SECOND FORD PRODUCT AND IT RIDES SO SMOOTH IT LOOKS LIKE A LINCOLN RIDES LIKE A LINCOLN HAS ALL THE BELLS AND WHISLES.
  • 2001 Mercury Cougar cool car handles great!
  • 2002 Toyota RAV4 I am no longer in love with my 2002 RAV4. Today I found out that I need a new engine after taking my car in for what I thought was a radiator problem. So far I'm learning in my research that the 2002 model year is the WORST! BUYER BEWARE
  • 2004 Volkswagen Touareg They made as close to perfect as I could hope for. But for the price they should have done more research on the longevity of the soft touch rubber button covers. Additionally during either brake assist or traction control it feels as though the vehicle is moving forward (as though it is under power) but my pressure on the excelorator is either constant or decreasing. This sensation is felt during extreme slow turns while on incline
  • 2006 Acura RSX 06 Type S. The car has been well maintained yet dr. seat leather sticthing failed; shift boot cheap vinyl flaking off; shift knob losing images. 63k and the engine oveheated on the freeway with no warning. I pulled the pan and there are fried bearings. I had leased the car for 3 years then bought it. This happened a week later. Its in the drveway ...I think the cranks ruined.
  • 1993 Acura Vigor Purchased my vigor 1993 used in july 1997 and have had it to date. Love it. No car comes close in my eyes. Minimal problems, love the car. reliable, sporty yet runs terrific. Its my baby.
  • 2000 Audi A8 Quattro Audi's top of the line class of vehicles. Great craftmanship inside and out. But i have had some electrical issues, nothing major though.
  • 2006 Jaguar S-Type this is a fine car. it is our 2nd jag and my wife feels like a million bucks in it. the only think i dont like is its not easy to change the oil. panels in the way and the like. buy them slightly used under warranty for about 22k. and you cant go wrong.
  • 1998 Mercedes-Benz E430 Great car; however, excessive repairs are needed, which is really costly.
  • 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback very good car,you can play on snow with this car.My cars starter went bad on 70000 mils.
  • 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Transmission and 4-wheel drive both had to be rebuilt at less than 60,000 miles; EVERYONE assures me that this is most unusual for these cars -- but that's not much of a comfort. Upper rear (center) taillight failed early and is ridiculously expensive to replace. Rear window washer freezes at the first hint of cold weather and stays that way for the duration. Interior fit and finish only fair -- loose clip-anchors for sun visors, flimsy plastic covers on various parts and openings, etc. Otherwise a very nice car: very fast, handles well for its size and configuration, and supremely comfortable -- even on the longest trip it's easy to remain alert and you arrive relaxed and unbent.
  • 1995 Ford Ranger I've got a 1995 Ford Ranger 4x4 ext cab w/4.0 6cyl, I love it it has 169000 miles and run's great,the only problems i've had were leaf spring brackets rusting out,and had to replace the gas tank filler hose,the bodys in great shape beside's some small door dings from moron's parking to close,I'll give it a 10+,oh ya it's a fast little truck too it's got the Mazda zoom zoom motor!!
  • 2000 Acura Integra Best car ever
  • 1994 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup I also got mine used with close to 70,000 miles on it, have owned it now for close to 8 years and may never get rid of it! I did replace the stock transmission with a 700r4 overdrive that gave me a whopping extra 7 mpg in the city, and raised the top speed of the truck to well over 150 mph!
  • 1994 GMC Jimmy overall not bad if you stay on top of repairs
  • 2008 Buick Lucerne I love my 2008 Buick Lucerne CXS. I only wished the car had a battery volt indicator like my previous park aves had.The D.I.C. center in my last car had this. The look/ride comfort is great. Besides the lack of battery volt indicator, the dash buttons are not as friendly as my last park ave. Even a rental chevy colbalt had the buttons in the steering wheel. Its hard to set and see what the car is doing,the way the buttons are on the left dash.Outside this it;s a fantastic car. I hope my next full size Buick is rear wheel drive. And I want a 2 door like i had in my 1989 Buick Le sabre T-Type. Bring back a look that that again.2 door.console/looked like a grand national.Buick used to have comfort and hot rodding like my 1969 Wildcat 2 door. Make the name Wildcat come back boys at Buick. A life time Buick man. Thanks TIMOTHY JAMES SIMPKINS
  • 2002 BMW 325i All problems listed in most of the comments i have had, brake issuses,window issuses,light issuses,but i still love my car -go figure
  • 2002 Ford Mustang Solid performer all around with some irritating issues. Driver's side window has never fit properly. The headlight covers fill with water and have clouded over, which is not good. I think I am going to need new shocks and struts soon, but not sure. The convertible top leaks at the glass rear window, which must be replaced entirely to fix any leaks -- to the tune of over 400 dollars (in N. VA). Aside from being underpowered ... the engine needs the oil changed and that is about it for 60K miles, so far. Brakes wear out quickly, but that might just be stop and go traffic in metropolitan area. This is a reliable car that is basically well made that is fun to drive and gets around in all contintions. I will buy a new one soon.
  • 2000 GMC Sierra 1500 Purchased this truck with about 48k miles, 5 years and 100k later the only thing i have replaced was a drive belt. VERY pleased with this truck.
  • 2004 Lincoln Navigator a bueatiful vehicle inside and out but lacks power
  • 2000 Saturn LS1 It is a nice car but maintenance is costly.